Humble Bundle Thread

So is this bundle only unlocking games in the BTA tier?  I'm pretty sure that the card game thingy bundle had unlock rectangles/? graphics displaying for the $1 tier and the BTA tier and this one does not.

The only games I currently own are the two KOTORs.  How fun are the games that used to have multi-player but no longer have multi-player?

So is this bundle only unlocking games in the BTA tier? I'm pretty sure that the card game thingy bundle had unlock rectangles/? graphics displaying for the $1 tier and the BTA tier and this one does not.

The only games I currently own are the two KOTORs. How fun are the games that used to have multi-player but no longer have multi-player?
They all have multiplayer, you just need to use a VPN like GameRanger or Tunngle to play some of them

Hell has frozen over. I managed to get all the games from Russians before the lock soon after I heard about the Disney buyout. Kinda regretting it now.

Now if only they had a LucasArts / Disney Lego bundle...
If you would just buy those Lego games, I'm sure the bundle will quickly follow.

So is this bundle only unlocking games in the BTA tier? I'm pretty sure that the card game thingy bundle had unlock rectangles/? graphics displaying for the $1 tier and the BTA tier and this one does not.

The only games I currently own are the two KOTORs. How fun are the games that used to have multi-player but no longer have multi-player?
I dolla'd in and got my keys... standard humble... I'm totally unclear on what you're trying to describe.

There's a few Star Wars games at GOG that aren't on Steam - I doubt they'd show up here, but you never know...
You're referring to all the Ties/X-Wings/Alliances that have been added over the last month. They've NEVER been on Steam. If they would have been, I'd have snatched those like Twinkies at a fat boy convention. I love those games though. Still have all my old CD's to play them, though they don't update well. That Alliance update mod makes Alliance decent though.

You're referring to all the Ties/X-Wings/Alliances that have been added over the last month. They've NEVER been on Steam. If they would have been, I'd have snatched those like Twinkies at a fat boy convention. I love those games though. Still have all my old CD's to play them, though they don't update well. That Alliance update mod makes Alliance decent though.
... they're GOG exclusive for a few months. That's why I said "I doubt they'd show up here."

I dolla'd in and got my keys... standard humble... I'm totally unclear on what you're trying to describe.
I was just wondering if the BTA tier is the only tier that will get more unlocked games since the $1 tier doesn't have a ? rectangle graphic in it like the BTA tier does. The last bundle unlocked more games in both tiers but I think it also had the ? rectangle graphic in both tiers.

I was just wondering if the BTA tier is the only tier that will get more unlocked games since the $1 tier doesn't have a ? rectangle graphic in it like the BTA tier does. The last bundle unlocked more games in both tiers but I think it also had the ? rectangle graphic in both tiers.
Ah, what do you think this is? The golden age before HIB9?

No additions for non-BTA child-hating/charity-hating tightwads.

Bought all of these from Krugozor back in the day. Where is the next HIB???
Yeah, same. $16. I don't regret it. There's only 5 games in the pack not in the bundle and I doubt all 5 are going to be unlocked. My guess is the Jedi Outcast, Mysteries of the Sith and Dark Forces 2. If they added the LEGO games or Star Wars Pinball tables (which would be amazing), I would shit myself.

I'm pretty sure I still have my Dark Forces CD.
Me too. Played it back on the 'ol Windows 3.1.

There's a few Star Wars games at GOG that aren't on Steam - I doubt they'd show up here, but you never know...
I know there was no way in hell for this to happen, but I really wish this bundle had included GOG keys.

For what it's worth, people at GOG are saying that the version of TIE Fighter on the site is not the "talky" CD-ROM version that was released later. I'm assuming this means that any subsequent Steam release would also be the inferior original version.

For what it's worth, people at GOG are saying that the version of TIE Fighter on the site is not the "talky" CD-ROM version that was released later. I'm assuming this means that any subsequent Steam release would also be the inferior original version.
That the "Collector's Edition" that you're talking about? I upgrade both of mine to that one from the old 3.5" floppies. I don't recall too clearly as it was 2 decades ago at this point.

I don't know why GOG doesn't release the more enhanced edition as well as the newer one. Wasn't this the case for Dungeon Keeper I believe? I know I had the X-Wing CD game and I would hate to play the older version that seems to be listed on GOG along with a newer version I guess. Lame.....

In for the $12 bundle ... Have most of the older games but not the rts, Old Republic 2 or either Force Unleashed game on pc ... seemed like a good time to bite since most of those go from $5 to $10 at retail anyway.

$10 at retail anyway.
giphy.gif

Oh please, even during digital sales these aren't common to find for less than $12 together (regardless of how bad a game Force Unleashed 2 is or how ridiculously large FU1 is) =P~

New Humble Bundle - Star Wars:

• Knights of the Old Republic
  • Jedi Academy
  • Dark Forces
Beat the Average for:

• Battlefront II
  • Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Republic Commando
Pay $12 or more for:

• Empire at War: Gold Pack
  • The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
  • The Force Unleashed II
Awesome.

In for $1 to put KOTOR on Steam (great game) + to get Dark Forces (never owned it).

So who might be willing to help me? I already have empire at war but want the rest so getting the $12 tier. Any want just empire at war let me know and we can work something out.

Speaking of Dark Forces, has anyone been able to get DarkXL to work? Could you please describe how  to do that exactly? Thanks buddies!

Only want Empire at War so I was going to wait for a sale, but the mystery games might be interesting. Especially if Jedi Knight 2 is added.

Received some offers. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought everyone would have already had these games. I bought the steam pack from a trader back when it was $16 something then playfire had the rewards for them.

May buy the whole bundle for nostalgic sakes.  Played Kotor 1 & 2, battlefront and Republic Commando on the original Xbox.  Those were fun days.  DO NOT wants Force Unleashes ...  :speaktothehand: See if I can get someone to split the bundle with me.

Yeah why doesn't everyone have EVERY game EVER that's been on low sale! If you don't you CLEARLY aren't a REAL gamer because EVERYONE else has ALL of them and NO ONE should be buying these!

May buy the whole bundle for nostalgic sakes. Played Kotor 1 & 2, battlefront and Republic Commando on the original Xbox. Those were fun days.
I'm in the same boat, loved those games and played them to death, but $12 is a lot for one bundle-especially when I own 3/9 on steam, and 7/9 when counting the original peasant box. Paying anything less would be a waste at this point with a >$1 difference, so bonuses won't influence this much for me. I think I'll dollar in right before it ends, and let the next bundle tell me whether I should go all in. Worst case I get KOTOR on steam for a buck, so it won't be total wash.

OH and if anyone actually plays KOTOR 2, download this, beforehand. The game was rushed, and while still good( I liked it overall more than KOTOR 1), a lot of things were cut, such as
the HK story, Mandolore's full story, the full ending sequence, a droid planet, and a lot of other stuff I can't remember at the moment.
. This mod was made to try to restore that content, and while I haven't played it, it seems to have done a good job doing so.

I was pretty excited when I saw the bundle email, then realized that I had already gotten the Complete Pack a while back from a trader.  My duty is now to force all my friends to buy it so we can shoot and saber each other online.

Yeah why doesn't everyone have EVERY game EVER that's been on low sale! If you don't you CLEARLY aren't a REAL gamer because EVERYONE else has ALL of them and NO ONE should be buying these!
These games have been on sale literally hundreds of times. If you don't have this shit by now, congrats on waking from your coma.

New Humble Books Bundle - Brainiac:

• Ruby Wizardry: An Introduction to Programming for Kids
  • Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things
  • Snip, Burn, Solder, Shred: Seriously Geeky Stuff to Make with Your Kids
  • The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs & More!
  • The Manga Guide to Electricity
Beat the Average for:

• LEGO Space: Building the Future
  • The Manga Guide to Physics
  • Python for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming
  • Incredible LEGO Technic: Cars, Trucks, Robots & More!
  • Build Your Own Website: A Comic Guide to HTML, CSS, and WordPress
Pay $15 or more for:

• JavaScript for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming
  • Steampunk LEGO
  • The LEGO Neighborhood Book: Build Your Own Town!

bread's done
Back