Humble Bundle Thread

Well it's President's day and all that good stuff so I am sure they are too busy honoring George Washington and Drabe Abraham Lincoln to do a bundle today.

Next week will most likely resume their regularly scheduled contribution to the glut of bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
SW bundle was pretty popular, so HB will coast on a couple repeat/garbage bundles before hopefully dropping the next numbered one.
Eh, sometimes they throw a few good bundles back to back, and usually the first numbered bundle of the year comes before March. I'm not saying get your hopes up, but it's vaguely kind of sort of possible if you squint while you're drunk and doing the macarena.

Eh, sometimes they throw a few good bundles back to back, and usually the first numbered bundle of the year comes before March. I'm not saying get your hopes up, but it's vaguely kind of sort of possible if you squint while you're drunk and doing the macarena.
Last year they ran four main numbered HiBs, three numbered With Android bundles, and two Jumbo Bundles. While they certainly aren't required to do the same this year, I'd guess this year's final count will be similar. Therefore we can likely expect to see a main HiB quite soon.

New Humble Bundle - Square Enix 2:

Hitman Absolution
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman GO

Beat the Average for:

Thief
Murdered
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Pay $15 or more for:

Tomb Raider
Sleeping Dogs

New Humble Bundle - Square Enix 2:

• Hitman Absolution
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Hitman GO
Beat the Average for:

• Thief
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Pay $15 or more for:

• Tomb Raider
  • Sleeping Dogs

I'm only missing SupCom2 (and DX:HR DC, but that's only worth about 50c to me since I own the original.)

It's the second-week additions that will make the difference between a bad bundle that I don't care about, and one that annoys me.

Hitman Absolution... with no DLC.

Tomb Raider... with no DLC.

Sleeping Dogs... with no DLC.

Yeah, remember how I said big companies do this to make a profit on the DLC? Squeenix.

What could they add later? Front Mission Evolved? So they can sell MORE DLC.

THEY DON'T EVEN INCLUDE ANY GODDAMN SOUNDTRACKS. COME ON!

In for Hitman GO

edit: crap
It was free on IGN, (not their prime sub, it was truly free) but I think that might have just been for iphone. I'm not sure if they also gave android codes. If you have android, maybe this is the cheapest for you.

Edit: Sorry, confirmed for iphone only, this was a few months back.

Well I have a $5.36 tab... I'm sorta tempted for Murdered: Soul Suspect and DX:HR DC (have non-DC).   ...also missing Sup Com 2.

Thief and Murdered: Soul Suspect for 5 and change seems pretty strong to me.  Top tier is LOL though and dollar tier is also pretty lame considering their previous bundle.

Where? When?

If a good friend hadn't gifted me Thief for Christmas I'd probably go for the BTA here. Murdered and Thief for under $6 isn't too bad. (I traded or Tremored for HR:DC during the last Squeenix Humble.)
Yeah, sorry, just for iOS, this bundle has the android game.

I'm only missing SupCom2 (and DX:HR DC, but that's only worth about 50c to me since I own the original.)

It's the second-week additions that will make the difference between a bad bundle that I don't care about, and one that annoys me.
I mean, what does Squeenix even have left to add that hasn't been almost given away before? Other than Final Fantasy but that's never getting bundled.

I agree. I may already have most of what's in this bundle, but it is filled with AAA content at a very nice price.
No kidding. I know it's trendy to complain about bundles that don't give away a dozen top-tier, brand-new games for free, but this is actually a pretty great deal for $5-$6 for 5 games that each cost tens of millions of dollars to develop, with two from 2014 (Murdered, Thief) and at least one truly great game (Deus Ex).

bread's done
Back