Humble Bundle Thread

If the $1 tier didn't suck, I would have considered buying that bundle. It's just too expensive for me when Groupees will bundle Pier Solar soon.

I didn't have those two Fate games (and I know they're redundant but still +2) and I couldn't be arsed to instant message the Sanctuary dev so it was worth it for me at $3.68. I'd actually been wanting Rollers for a while and I don't trust Poopees to not put Pier in a bundle where everything else is a repeat or flaming sack of shit.

But yeah if you've got the whole bottom tier it does make it significantly less appealing.

Can you really put a price on charity?

[customspoiler="Trigger Warning: Reddit"]
IMG_3915-1-600x400.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Mobile Bundle - Artifex Mundi:

• Deadly Puzzles
  • Time Mysteries 1
  • Clockwork Tales
Beat the Average for:

• Demon Hunter
  • Grim Legends
  • Time Mysteries 2
  • Time Mysteries 3
Pay $9 or more for:

• Grim Legends 2
  • Enigmatis 2
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 11):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

• More Daily Deals here
  • Yesterday's Deals still available here

Yeah, I'm not big on HOGs on my phone.  I prefer the PC and even then I make use of the hint button like a boss.  I've been itching to semi-fakeybro something but Humble has been disappointing with the selection.  WHERE ARE ALL THE ZOMBIE AND SURVIVAL GAMES I DON'T HAVE?

The conjecture in tebow chat is that Fallen: A2P Protocol (on Humble store for $0.99) is likely a price error and not an intended sale. I bought it, so you can thank me when it's bundled tomorrow.

EDIT: It's been fixed, so it's confirmed it was a price error.

The conjecture in tebow chat is that Fallen: A2P Protocol (on Humble store for $0.99) is likely a price error and not an intended sale. I bought it, so you can thank me when it's bundled tomorrow.

EDIT: It's been fixed, so it's confirmed it was a price error.
Great that means it will be that price for real tomorrow on GamersGate and then in a Poopees bundle next week like the last Humble 'price mistake. :p

Because I cannot cause havoc taking turns. You've played games with me. You know my favorite strategy - cause havoc while players are distracted with each other. I cause crashes at the beginning of races and steal kills from other players. That's how I do!
So you're that guy who immediately turns left and slams into everyone at the start of a race and just sits there at the start/finish line waiting for everyone to complete a lap so you can run into us. I kinda hate you.

So you're that guy who immediately turns left and slams into everyone at the start of a race and just sits there at the start/finish line waiting for everyone to complete a lap so you can run into us. I kinda hate you.
Let me clear a few things up:

1. I'm usually deliberate with my crashes. Meaning I will start the race and try to get near the best players and then crash them. I call it evening the playing field.

2. Then I continue to race as I would normally, but if you have the audacity to be so good that you lap me? Then yes, I will try to crash you then.

#Honoramongstgriefers

Let me clear a few things up:

1. I'm usually deliberate with my crashes. Meaning I will start the race and try to get near the best players and then crash them. I call it evening the playing field.

2. Then I continue to race as I would normally, but if you have the audacity to be so good that you lap me? Then yes, I will try to crash you then.

#Honoramongstgriefers
But even I beat you on sonic racing, and I suck and was drunk on moonshine.
Drunk driving ftw, the only strategy that works for driving games.

But even I beat you on sonic racing, and I suck and was drunk on moonshine.
Drunk driving ftw, the only strategy that works for driving games.
While Sonic Racing is indeed the hands down best RPG of all time, it is also a very cheap game that relies on track memorization to win, or in your case, being so drunk it doesn't matter if it changes from racing to flying to boating or if the track is upside down.

I usually buy every Android bundle ever....but HOG....meh i'll wait for them from various indie bundles...phone too small for those (remember playing a horrible FAOTD Amazon one with a Christmas theme). 

While Sonic Racing is indeed the hands down best RPG of all time, it is also a very cheap game that relies on track memorization to win, or in your case, being so drunk it doesn't matter if it changes from racing to flying to boating or if the track is upside down.
wtf, there's boats and planes in that game?

New Humble Mobile Bundle - Artifex Mundi:

• Deadly Puzzles
  • Time Mysteries 1
  • Clockwork Tales
Beat the Average for:

• Demon Hunter
  • Grim Legends
  • Time Mysteries 2
  • Time Mysteries 3
Pay $9 or more for:

• Grim Legends 2
  • Enigmatis 2
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 11):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

• More Daily Deals here
  • Yesterday's Deals still available here
First time I've gone full in for a bundle - but my wife and I get a kick out of the Artifex Mundi games, and I think we only own one of the above. Now I just need to get her to finish some of the other 20 HO games on my tablet...

The Paradox unlocks are somehow even more disappointing than I expected.
Disappointing bundle = disappointing unlocks.

Doesn't help that Teleglitch I believe was free at one point. Also for Ship Simulator Extremes....ummm what extremes could it really go to?

Ship Simulator Extreme sounds like one of those games Paradox published because they needed some money.
It was actually one of the very few simulatora on Steam back before everyone and their grandma was doing them and Steam decided to let all the riff Raff in.

It's okay
if you're German

Uh not paying $12. That's where.

People act like 'Oh it was in a bundle' but some of those Humble tiers are rather LOL u sirius?
Sadly, the days of a game's inclusion in a HB being equated to automatically being in a CAG's library are long past. I think I skipped the last HIB entirely - the first time since I found about them with HIB2 or 3, whatever it was. It was a sad day.

I'm tempted by Jurassic Park.  I've been holding off forever thinking that Telltale will do another Humble Bundle, but I'm starting to think it might never happen.

Sort of wish I grabbed the Don't Starve Giants DLC earlier in the sale as I have an itching to play it again.  Maybe they'll have an ENCORE DAY!

I'm tempted by Jurassic Park. I've been holding off forever thinking that Telltale will do another Humble Bundle, but I'm starting to think it might never happen.
I too was holding out for a Humble repeat and also caved on the recent PSN flash sale and bought Back to the Future and Jurassic Park for $2 for PS3.

Unlike Blade the dumbass, I have a PS3.

bread's done
Back