Humble Bundle Thread

Crappy Hour is a Groupees things, right?
No Poopees is Crappy 24 Hours.

They did do their own variation on Happy Hour, aka Dollar Days, for like a minute but then they realized their bundles were so terrible that they'd make more getting people to blind pre-order so they ditched it.

Once or twice Bundle Stars and Indie Royale has had a sort of random temporary Blue Light Special sale on one of their bundles after it launched but that's exceedingly rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Poopees is Crappy 24 Hours.

They did do their own variation on Happy Hour, aka Dollar Days, for like a minute but then they realized their bundles were so terrible that they'd make more getting people to blind pre-order so they ditched it.

Once or twice Bundle Stars and Indie Royale has had a sort of random temporary Blue Light Special sale on one of their bundles after it launched but that's exceedingly rare.
Yeah, I remember that dollar days stuff. I don't think I even sold 10 of them, the bundles were that bad. The blind preorder is a much better idea on THEIR part, even though we all hate it and wish Johnny would choke on his bong water.

I think in this sale we pretty much saw what will be in weeklies for the next year....likely a lot of 60-70ish percent stuff that wasn't a great price but going down.

I did get Hive...well cause I suck at that boardgame and playing the AI will help my game. Got the full pack...more bugs yay...

I'm sure everyone here is going to complain, but I actually like this week's bundle. I already have most of the games in some form, but it's pretty cool to see them branching out a bit. 

New Humble Bundle - Nindie:
  • Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (WiiU)
  • Woah Dave! (3DS)
  • Mighty Switch Force (3DS)
Beat the Average for:
  • The Fall (WiiU)
  • OlliOlli (WiiU, 3DS)
  • Moon Chronicles (3DS)
Pay $10 or more for:
  • Stealth Inc 2 (WiiU)
  • SteamWorld Dig (WiiU, 3DS)

Nintendo?!?! It's a cereal?*

12.jpg

*Must be 30+ to understand this reference

Wow, gotta say Humble has genuinely surprised me for the first time in a long time.  I have a 3DS but don't see myself buying this just to double dip on bundle trash on a different system. 

Lmao

Edit: part of me wants to throw down a buck for super duper please buy this a seventh time edition guacamelee but we'll see

New Humble Bundle - Nindie:

• Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (WiiU)
  • Woah Dave! (3DS)
  • Mighty Switch Force (3DS)
Beat the Average for:
  • The Fall (WiiU)
  • OlliOlli (WiiU, 3DS)
  • Moon Chronicles (3DS)
Pay $10 or more for:
  • Stealth Inc 2 (WiiU)
  • SteamWorld Dig (WiiU, 3DS)
In for Mighty Switch Force, I guess.

mind_blown_brain_explode_terry_crews_old_spice.gif

Swear I saw Dracula from Castlevania in the Humble Bundle page backgound image in the transition between the bundles (Paradox into "Nindies.")

I thought it would be a Konami bundle. Maybe one is coming?

I am not kidding. I should have taken a screenshot. :wall:

Grabbed the bundle at $6.60ish (rounded up to $7). Never got a Nintendo bundle, so pretty stoked.

Yeesh, BTA is already $9ish. All I want is Moon Chronicles (even though I know it's mediocre). Anyone want to go halfsies for the rest?

I went ahead and boosted mine to $10; just give me the whole bundle and later games.

Already gifted my copy of Guacamelee to a friend; I have it on the PS4.

Wow - is this worth it for Moon chronicles, mighty switch force and the fall? Already have the other games

On a related note, does The Fall look EXACTLY like "The Swapper" to anyone else? Identical visual aesthetic 

I know PC gamers may hate it, but this is a potential game changer. Never could see a console Humble Bundle ever coming. Wonder if Sony and/or Microsoft will follow. Doubtful, but I'd love to see it.

Then maybe, as with mobile, have a separate page for console bundles.

Sony maybe more likely given the fact that they do run some great flash sales for cheap. Microsoft is less likely due to the fact that there are hundreds of indie/XBLA games that rarely, if ever, go on sale. Doesn't matter don't think it will happen with either.

Still, I have to give props to Nintendo for doing this.

Grabbed the entire bundle. I own a bunch of these games already but I will be passing them along to friends.

Thought it was worth it for Moon Chronicles and Stealth Inc. 2

Wow, a Ninty Humblely bundlely.

I have it on good authority that at least one of the bonuses will be either Monster Hunter, Zelda: Mask of Time, Mario 128, or Star Fox: The Krystal Adventures.

I hate that I'm going to buy bundle trash for $10 because it's on a console. In retrospect, Humble's probably going to realize pretty quickly that console bundles can (will) sell for a higher price than your standard PC bundles, at least once the word gets out to the unwashed masses. I wouldn't be surprised if a Square Enix PS3 library bundle pops up in the near future.

Vanilla variants, of course.

For the dual platform games do they come with separate codes or tied to one account?
There's a unique redeemable code per game, and if a game is on both consoles, there's two codes.

I'm redeeming 3DS codes right now in the eShop store (no problem at all) and a friend is redeeming a Wii U game I didn't need.

Super easy to share!

Grabbed the entire bundle. I own a bunch of these games already but I will be passing them along to friends.

Thought it was worth it for Moon Chronicles and Stealth Inc. 2

bread's done
Back