Humble Bundle Thread

wait.... is Moon Chronicles ONLY episode 1 or is it all episodes?

EDIT: nvm. its only ep1. The rest of the eps probably the bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just grabbed the $1 bundle to try the 3ds games out. I've already got Guacamelee on my ps4, so no need on wii u. Here's my code for you lurkers.

TLDR: Guacamelle (wii u) dlc

A08MWVEG20JWJ4JU

I just grabbed the $1 bundle to try the 3ds games out. I've already got Guacamelee on my ps4, so no need on wii u. Here's my code for you lurkers.

A08MWVEG20JWJ4JU
Huge thanks man. Was able to snatch Guacamelee before the lurkers. Much appreciated!

Alls I can say is they will love you (console) guys. Y'all are like Shaddup and take my money while we PC gamers busted their balls to penny pinch to the point where they had to create extra levels and add overpriced ridiculous junk at times to manipulate the price.

Oh well. We'll always have Poopees. Uh, wait Nintendo can you take them too? Please?

How do you get the codes? I bought the bundle and got no email and the codes don't show on my account but they did deduct the money from my PayPal account. It is just acting like I should buy it again.

How do you get the codes? I bought the bundle and got no email and the codes don't show on my account but they did deduct the money from my PayPal account. It is just acting like I should buy it again.

Never mind - figured it out. They don't show in the library but there is a link in my purchase history. Still, no email which is odd.

Did you check your purchases page? It's showing on mine.

Curious, Is possible for the BTA price to be the same as the highest tier?

The amount of butthurt this bundle has inspired is fairly epic. Who'd have thought you could get PC gamers, Sony Fanboys, Microsoft Fanboys, Nintendo fanboys not in the North America/some parts of South America, and DRM crusaders to all hate the same thing and go cry about it all over the internet?

Today marks the death of game bundles.  Soon threads will be full of how to trade in bundles bought from humble to indie gala to get extra gala credit to buy Best Buy credit  to trade in to GMG for unauthorized Witcher 3 keys that activate on PS4.

Thanks a lot Humble.

BTW when you console clowns do that...please post a receipt so I can take it to whatever retailer I feel like ripping off that day to price match

The amount of butthurt this bundle has inspired is fairly epic. Who'd have thought you could get PC gamers, Sony Fanboys, Microsoft Fanboys, Nintendo fanboys not in the North America/some parts of South America, and DRM crusaders to all hate the same thing and go cry about it all over the internet?
The bundle is shit and consoletards are dumbfucks. Water is wet, sky is blue.......Where do you see all this crying?

Never mind - figured it out. They don't show in the library but there is a link in my purchase history. Still, no email which is odd.
Omg io, keep the browser window open when you complete the purchase. There's an inline window that pops up saying "Success" which you click on to get your link, which leads to all the games.

I understand you guys are new to Humble Bundle, but this thread went downhill fast. :(

Omg io, keep the browser window open when you complete the purchase. There's an inline window that pops up saying "Success" which you click on to get your link, which leads to all the games.

I understand you guys are new to Humble Bundle, but this thread went downhill fast. :(
Give him a break, this is like super advanced alien technology to Nintendo people. They need time to adapt!

I've never done this Humble Bundle thing before. So if I beat the current average, I get those extra games. What happens if they add games? Will I still get those? And what happens if I'm not beating the average when they're added? Thanks in advance. 

Mighty Switch Force is a puzzle platformer that forgot to include puzzles and so decided to call itself a time trial speedrunning game but also doesn't have any sense of speed or any mechanics that support speedy play so it's just you doing some basic jump-n-shoot platforming without stopping. Mega Man would be just as speed-run-centric if its levels were over in 45 seconds. Plus the WiiU MSF HD has a hard mode which renders the 3DS version obsolete.

Steamworld Dig is the exact same Motherlode/I Dig It style game you played years ago with the exact same dig climb sell gameplay loop. If you've never played one, get it. If you have, skip it. It's addictive but completely insubstantial and mindless and not all that enriching. Like a can of pringles.

Stealth Inc 2 is a competent die-a-lot puzzle platformer that mixes in a slight metroidvania overworld. It's utterly paint by numbers and completely unmemorable but somehow manages to have puzzles which I guess if MSF is anything to go by is an accomplishment these days.

Guacamelee is excellent.

A08MWVEG20JWJ4JU
Steam said invalid code :whistle2:k

how do I redeem this? What sorcery is this?

Steam said invalid code :whistle2:k

how do I redeem this? What sorcery is this?
There's actually a trick to get it to work. You see, what you need to do is...

...Hmmm, you know, it's actually kind of difficult to explain. I tell you what, why don't you PM me your steam log-in name and password and I'll redeem the key for you.

[SIZE=12pt]No need to thank me. Just trying to help a fellow CAG out.[/SIZE]

Holy shit, some of the rage I'm seeing across the web about a Humble Bundle being for a console is hilarious, some of which I'm seeing in this very forum. Fantastic.

Uh newsflash: Most of the supposed rage here is fake rage. It's silly put on nonsense.

Anyone who's been around the PC threads any length of times knows that Humble has been branching out to apps/books/movies/comedy/music/etc etc for a long time so this really isn't that hugely different than any other non PC bundle we're not interested in.

But people are bored and this is the internet so they joke and feign drama and what not.

I mean if it floats your boat to think there's just this huge outpouring of rage then go for it. Don't let me burst your bubble. Yes we're just completely foaming at the mouth at this. Ignore the above statements. We're furious. Furious I tell you!

Uh newsflash: Most of the supposed rage here is fake rage. It's silly put on nonsense.

Anyone who's been around the PC threads any length of times knows that Humble has been branching out to apps/books/movies/comedy/music/etc etc for a long time so this really isn't that hugely different than any other non PC bundle we're not interested in.

But people are bored and this is the internet so they joke and feign drama and what not.

I mean if it floats your boat to think there's just this huge outpouring of rage then go for it. Don't let me burst your bubble. Yes we're just completely foaming at the mouth at this. Ignore the above statements. We're furious. Furious I tell you!
speak for yourself i for one am outraged. i will never buy another humble bundle. at least not until there's another good one with games in it it that i want. or if this nintendo bundle has good bonuses next week.

Some of the rage here may be fake, but it's not that way across the entire internet.

The whole "PC Master Race" faction of individuals gets their panties in a wad over the smallest thing, and it's always hilarious to watch them flip out over the most inconsequential bullshit.

I bought the bundle, but I'm still disappointed that they didn't add in more exclusive titles. Most PC gamers already own OlliOlli, Woah Dave, Guacamelee, and Steamworld Dig on Steam. I would've liked seeing more Nintendo-specific indies, and I'm hoping for good unlocks in the second week.

I don't think many of us here are PC exclusive gamers, but PC games are often much, much cheaper than console games. Hell, we got Metro: Last Light for 1 cent and all the Batman games for $5 total. We buy, trade, and sell PC games for 25 cents each, which is unheard of on a Playboxtendo. I've gotten used to buying good games for cheap and could only think of that as being the reason why people are upset, since as Motoki said, they expanded their catalog of bundles last year; so, if there is any actual outrage from PC gamers, I'd find it counter-intuitive given the fact that Humble Bundle is already the most expensive bundle site.

I mean, it could turn out to be positive. We could start getting cheap digital games for consoles, too. There's no reason why they shouldn't be cheap in the first place. I'll add that a lot of console hate comes from the fact that you buy a prepackaged system you can't really upgrade and then pay even more for content, whether it's through subscriptions or foolish premiums "cuz itz a console." PC Master Racers believe they're more intelligent about gaming through their frugality, which leads to all the hubris.

OlliOlli is unique, something close to Trials but with skateboarding. The basic gameplay loop is mostly just speed up, trick with the stick/dpad to launch yourself, trick on a rail to grind, combo leaping from rail to rail, press button to stick landing with timing a little earlier and almost as tight as DKCTF's prickly enemy high bounce timing. I've never played a skateboarding game before and this feels wonderfully skateboardy except for the fact that no trick really is any different from any other and that you can't even see the tricks because you're focused on the next jump or jumping on the grind you are on for more points, so I guess it really isn't skateboardy at all. It's worth a buck for something you'll dick around with for thirty minutes and never touch again. Ten? Eh.

Woah Dave has the benefit of lasting about 45 seconds per play and becoming very intense very quickly. I respect that.

I was mega surprised by this. And also didn't have most of these, surprisingly.

I really hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Mighty Switch Force is a puzzle platformer that forgot to include puzzles and so decided to call itself a time trial speedrunning game but also doesn't have any sense of speed or any mechanics that support speedy play so it's just you doing some basic jump-n-shoot platforming without stopping. Mega Man would be just as speed-run-centric if its levels were over in 45 seconds. Plus the WiiU MSF HD has a hard mode which renders the 3DS version obsolete.

Steamworld Dig is the exact same Motherlode/I Dig It style game you played years ago with the exact same dig climb sell gameplay loop. If you've never played one, get it. If you have, skip it. It's addictive but completely insubstantial and mindless and not all that enriching. Like a can of pringles.

Stealth Inc 2 is a competent die-a-lot puzzle platformer that mixes in a slight metroidvania overworld. It's utterly paint by numbers and completely unmemorable but somehow manages to have puzzles which I guess if MSF is anything to go by is an accomplishment these days.

Guacamelee is excellent.
I agree with all of this and wanted to add the following:

MSF: I did not get this game from the start and did not enjoy it at all.

Steamworld: The game is very entry-level friendly. In fact, there is almost 0 difficulty to the game... the only challenge was to get all the upgrades by finding all of the treasure. The end boss was a joke, but overall the game is definitely played at a different pace and for that I enjoyed it.

This just proves that the WiiU is a superior console than that of the PS4/XB1.
image.gif

that is why im waiting next week before putting 10 in. if they were game i would of played i would of grab the 10 buck oil and moon have no interest in them

Lame.

Is Moon a port of the DS game that came out way back when, or a sequel or what?

With games listed for both WiiU and 3ds do you get both games or do you have to choose?
It looks like you get it for both. There are two places to get Olli Olli and SteamWorld Dig codes...one for each platform.

I bought the bundle, but have not redeemed yet.

So one thing I haven't seen anywhere is a discussion of possible code expiration dates. Are these codes good indefinitely? I don't have a Wii U right now, but hopefully will get one this year, Christmas at the latest. Any chance these codes will be good until then? Just curious, it's a little silly to buy something now to redeem in 7 months, but some cheap games for my future Wii U would be cool.

I'm filled with rage over this bundle.

Mainly because my kid has a 3DS but none of these are games he'd actually be interested in playing.  Wouldn't have minded snagging him some cheap stuff to play over the summer though.

Question: olliolli seems to have far different landing timings on WiiU and 3DS. Is it possible that my TV/WiiU has some sort of delay in its visuals? Or am I just drunk?

bread's done
Back