Humble Bundle Thread

Is this the first time they're doing this BTA + $1 top tier thing?

Too bad they didn't have the balls to include a more enticing title in there to actually make it a fair experiment.

I'm surprised they're running a game bundle with the Steam sale starting this week, but this sort of bundle makes sense.  This is an excellent collection of games and a great bundle for those that figure today is the day to figure out what this whole Bundle thing is about.  Those of us who have been around for any time at all will have most of this.  I'm only missing Dungeon Defenders Android and the Braid soundtrack.  Everything else is already sitting in my Humble account.

I do think this would be a good bundle to grab for gifts for non-CAG friends.  The $1 tier, if nothing else.  World of Goo was a standout in the first Humble Bundle, and it is again here.

I'm surprised they're running a game bundle with the Steam sale starting this week, but this sort of bundle makes sense. This is an excellent collection of games and a great bundle for those that figure today is the day to figure out what this whole Bundle thing is about. Those of us who have been around for any time at all will have most of this. I'm only missing Dungeon Defenders Android and the Braid soundtrack. Everything else is already sitting in my Humble account.

I do think this would be a good bundle to grab for gifts for non-CAG friends. The $1 tier, if nothing else. World of Goo was a standout in the first Humble Bundle, and it is again here.
Its only a week long. I can't say Im surprised. They probably wont have one next week. This will probably end up a better deal for these games on whole than if bought individually during the sale.

Its definitely not for those of us who own a lot of these games, but its probably the best "entry-level" bundle for a PC gamer wanting to check what indies are all about.

New Humble Books Bundle - Jim Henson:

• Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths Vol. 1 & 2
  • Fraggle Rock Classics Vol. 1 & 2
  • Fraggle Rock Vol. 1 & 2
  • Fraggle Rock: Journey to the Everspring #1-4
  • Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: The Novelization
Beat the Average for the above and:

• The Musical Monsters of Turkey Hollow
  • The Storyteller Vol. 1
  • The Storyteller: Witches #1-4
  • The Storyteller: The Novelization
  • Labyrinth: The Novelization
Pay $2 over the Average for all of the above and:

• Jim Henson's Tale of Sand

Last edited by a moderator:

• The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths Vol. 1 & 2

• The Storyteller Vol. 1

Tab at $5.29. Interesting bundle.

• Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths Vol. 1 & 2

• The Storyteller Vol. 1

I'd rather a Jim Davis bundle. 50 years of Garfield for the win. fuck Odie.

Fraggle Rock is worth the penny, guys. That show was great, even if it was allegorically hippie and peace-mongering. I grew up with that and still watch it every now and then.

Huh, what a coincidence. I stumbled upon a ton of Fraggle Rock and Muppet DVDs today. Didn't buy anything though.

If you have kids, these are some great titles.

You guys are all being butthurt! According to Section 503.2a the Doctrine of Flip Books as dictated by the Sunday Comics in the case of Vanzetti v. Haggar the Horrible, Jim Henson-based comics are the best comics ever made. I read three of them and they were really good, so my argument is completely valid.

Well, I didn't quite me that last weekly, the Slitherine one.  What's the term for putting off purchasing because you're not sure about it until the sale ends and makes up your mind for you?

I might penny it if Darklands was in that tier just for an easy access version (that I'll never play). I had fond memories of it. A dollar maybe with GOG keys. $5.. nope.

Well, I didn't quite me that last weekly, the Slitherine one. What's the term for putting off purchasing because you're not sure about it until the sale ends and makes up your mind for you?
Bobby.

Oh, wait, that could be hosting group buys and selling off your own bundle and buying them cheaper from someone else. ;)

Bobby.

Oh, wait, that could be hosting group buys and selling off your own bundle and buying them cheaper from someone else. ;)
I am so tired of this shit. I haven't even been active and I'm getting badmouthed.

Maybe this'll get you both to shut up.

LBrexqy.jpg

[quote name="BobbyTastic" post="12738671" timestamp="1434051443"]I am so tired of this shit. I haven't even been active and I'm getting badmouthed.

Maybe this'll get you both to shut up.

LBrexqy.jpg
[/quote]
Y u send so many bundlz to "red splotch" user? Seems shady.

Oh and while we're on the subject (kind of, anyway) of the previous weekly. Look at the pitiful discount Battle Academy received during the sale. Most of the other games in that bundle have fared little better. I can't remember who it was who pointed out Slitherine's chintzy discounts during sales and recommended buying the bundle based on that, but you were right bro. Assuming of course, you had any interest in the games.

[quote name="The End" post="12738719" timestamp="1434052179"]Oh and while we're on the subject (kind of, anyway) of the previous weekly. Look at the pitiful discount Battle Academy received during the sale. Most of the other games in that bundle have fared little better. I can't remember who it was who pointed out Slitherine's chintzy discounts during sales and recommended buying the bundle based on that, but you were right bro. Assuming of course, you had any interest in the games.[/quote]
I'm enjoying them immensely, and by enjoying them, I mean ignoring them in my backlog.

I completely forgot about that Slitherine bundle. Does anyone have a gift copy for sale? Either the $1 Tier or the $6 tier would work for me. If so shoot me a PM.

E3 2015 Digital Ticket

Pay What You Want ($1 or more for Steam and other third party keys)

• WildStar Standard Edition
  • WarFrame 7-Day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs
  • Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar and Starter Packs
  • Twitch Turbo 30-Day Subscription
  • World of Warships Closed Beta Key
  • Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade
  • Psychonauts + 30% Grim Fandango coupon for Humble Store
  • Humble Store 10% off coupon
  • PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks
  • Company of Heroes
  • Age of Empires II HD Edition The Forgotten Expansion
  • SMITE Loki Pack and Xbox One Closed Beta Key
Beat the Average
  • Medeival II: Total War + Humble Store 25% off Total War: ATTILA Coupon
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Guaranteed Beta Access Code
  • Cities in Motion 2 + Humble Store 10% off Paradox Games Coupon
Average + $2
  • PAYDAY 2 Base Game + Masks of the Moon and Bosuk Masks

I don't have Age of Empires II yet but other than than it's mostly meh.

Never mind, its only the dlc. This bundle is even worse now.

It'll be a nice bundle for all those new to the bundle space. If Humble has a presence at E3, this could be a nice discovery point.

And those PayDay masks are pretty sweet: u have the obvious Zelda masks and the Pokemon/Shadow of the Colossus masks.

I get how they wanted to make it look like a "digital swag bag" from E3, but this bundle is still all kinds of awkward. Might still pick it up for Payday 2 though. The fact that Wildstar is in it when I paid for the full game at launch (and played for a couple weeks) makes me feel great about that purchase...

If you're a Steam n00b, both Psychonauts and Company of Heroes are worth the $1. And you can probably sell the dollar-tier Payday 2 masks for more than that once the bundle ends.

bread's done
Back