xmPbHRo.gif

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Yeah, that was a sound decision...]
ieI85it.gif

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=...after seeing what's in the mystery box.]
wTm7n1E.gif

[/customspoiler]

Probably never going to play SFIV, but got the $15 one as I usually pay the bare minimum to beat the average. This is me making up for being cheap on the 5+ other humble bundles I've bought. Very charitable (and modest), I know.

Probably never going to play SFIV, but got the $15 one as I usually pay the bare minimum to beat the average. This is me making up for being cheap on the 5+ other humble bundles I've bought. Very charitable (and modest), I know.
If you dig fighting games & especially any of the older SF games, you owe it to yourself to play SF4.

It's awesome.

Potential inclusion of a Saints Row game and TL2 = definitely not buying.  Would be a pretty bad move on their part if the goal is to entice people with great montlies early on.  Grimrock 2 has been around $6 multiple times.  Everyone and their mother probably has TL2 by now as it's $5 every major sale.  Same with SR stuff except, I guess, Gatt Out of Hell but how many people but high value on some derivative trumped up DLC title?

Potential inclusion of a Saints Row game and TL2 = definitely not buying. Would be a pretty bad move on their part if the goal is to entice people with great montlies early on. Grimrock 2 has been around $6 multiple times. Everyone and their mother probably has TL2 by now as it's $5 every major sale. Same with SR stuff except, I guess, Gatt Out of Hell but how many people but high value on some derivative trumped up DLC title?
may not be torchlight.....possibly sunless sea....

Still kind of meh.  Really all this is about is jacking the BTA tier of their premiere bundle to a fixed $12 that you're required to purchase blindly.  Maybe there's enough 'mainstream' buyers to make it profitable to them but, to date, most of the feedback I've seen is negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be really funny when the HB Monthly is nowhere as good as the current full Capcom HB.

Is Tilapia even fish? I'm an Orange Roughy guy
It sure is! If you are going to try it, just make sure you prepare it properly by cooking it in your workplace microwave while running around and shouting "I have no situational awareness whatsoever!" And of course, don't forget to pair it with a side of overcooked popcorn!

I've jumped on board the Humble Monthly bandwagon. If it's gonna suck, it won't suck until at least Bundle #2. They won't let it launch with Grimrock II and a load of tripe, will they? I mean, they don't think we're that gullible, do they?

Disclaimer: I also pre-ordered Indie Royales back when it was a thing. Ignore everything I say.

:whee:

I've jumped on board the Humble Monthly bandwagon. If it's gonna suck, it won't suck until at least Bundle #2. They won't let it launch with Grimrock II and a load of tripe, will they? I mean, they don't think we're that gullible, do they?

Disclaimer: I also pre-ordered Indie Royales back when it was a thing. Ignore everything I say.

:whee:
If any of those predictions come true we are absolutely idiots!

How can you guys not buy into Humble Monthly?  Don't you want what's in the mystery box?

mysterybox.png

Last edited:
Saints Row Franchaise Pack is my idea too

I hope, for sake of idiots who bought it, that they don't count:

Saints Row Franchaise Pack = 4 games

Torchlight = 1 game

then one more for 6 total

Saints Row Franchaise Pack is my idea too

I hope, for sake of idiots who bought it, that they don't count:

Saints Row Franchaise Pack = 4 games

Torchlight = 1 game

then one more for 6 total
Who wants to guess that the entire Humble Monthly will be All ONE key for the entire package?

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Valentine's Day 2:
  • Hatoful Boyfriend
  • Asphyxia
  • Loren the Amazon Princess Deluxe Edition
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • The Royal Trap
  • Sakura Spirit
Pay $11 or more for all of the above and:
  • WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.02
  • TyranoBuilder
Pay $35 or more for everything above and:

• Valentine's Day 2 Love Pants
FREE:

• Valentine's Day 2 Party Pack

• Hatoful Boyfriend
  • Asphyxia
  • The Royal Trap
  • Sakura Spirit
  • TyranoBuilder

FREE:

In for $35 for the pants.

jk I don't wear pants

Damn it, I knew I should have gotten Heavy Bullets instead of Hatoful Boyfriend in that Humble Build a Devolver Bundle.
I'm glad I skipped that Humble Build a Devolver Bundle.

So, who's gonna buy the $11 tier so they can make the CAG Visual Novel?
Nah. I'll wait to pick it up in the next bundling or sale and then never get around to using it.

• Hatoful Boyfriend
  • Asphyxia
  • The Royal Trap
  • Sakura Spirit
  • TyranoBuilder

FREE:

Bought for lesbian novels.

Dollared in at 3.97, will BTA once I get more cash.

I don't see the point in paying $11 for that Visual Novel thing. Ren'Py is free.
Yeah, I had no interest in Tyrano, but I wanted World End Economica. Luckily I found a good split that had everything minus Tyrano and Hatoful for $6.67 so I grabbed that instead.

what                               are

the bta

for

campcom bundal                          at      now?

Got the $35 pack. Sending the pants to my friend who says I never get him anything.

Will also stop him from ever saying "You never get me anything" again.

bread's done
Back