Humble Bundle Thread

THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF MAIN HUMBLE BUNDLES IS ALMOST UPON US.
936889_10152843915440113_1613505832_n.jpg

New Humble Bundle - Codemasters:
  • GRID 2 + Drift Pack
  • DiRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • Operation Flashpoint Complete
  • Hospital Tycoon
  • Colin McRae Rally
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • GRID Autosport + Road & Track Car Pack
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
  • GRID 2 Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack
  • 25% off Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Humble Store Coupon
  • 25% off DiRT Rally Humble Store Coupon
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:
  • GRID Autosport Season Pass
  • DiRT 3 Complete Edition
  • GRID 2: All In DLC Pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...I guess it's not bad for the racing games. But throwing in Hospital Tycoon (free before) and the Overlord games for the 18213th time is really despicable.

All of my money went to charity. Codemasters doesn't deserve it.

This is good if you've been stuck under a rock for the past year and don't own any of these games.

So in other words to most CAGs it's shit.

THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF MAIN HUMBLE BUNDLES IS ALMOST UPON US.
I think you need a box with a piece of shit and Humble logo for your next avatar.

What bizzaro universe am I living in where Indie Gala has gotten better than Humble?

Y U BUYIN GAEMS!!1111111

srsly though, even I don't have Grid Autosport.
FunSchlock suckered me in with Autosport for $4...or whatever that is in British Tea and Crumpets. I h8 u Funplop!

H: Grid Autosport Steam Key

W: AC: Syndicate Steam Key

Let's do dis!

The top tier is sort of tempting, to be honest. Those DLC packs aren't exactly cheap even with a steam sale discount.
Yeah, I tried telling Bobby that but he thinks anyone is crazy for buying the $15 tier. Most people probably won't see the value in it, aside from the people that want the DLC like myself.

Gawd their site is so dumb. Checked out on mobile which doesn't even let you do the reCleopatra then it went all the way through but canceled telling me I'm not a human.

Yeah, I tried telling Bobby that but he thinks anyone is crazy for buying the $15 tier. Most people probably won't see the value in it, aside from the people that want the DLC like myself.
I'm actually considering getting the top tier because I don't own Grid Autosport yet and want all the DLC. I can't see the base game and season pass being lower than 75% off during the winter sale, especially now that flash sales are gone. Plus I get all of those other games I'm not really interested in :p

I'm actually considering getting the top tier because I don't own Grid Autosport yet and want all the DLC. I can't see the base game and season pass being lower than 75% off during the winter sale, especially now that flash sales are gone. Plus I get all of those other games I'm not really interested in :p
Same here, this is probably the lowest Grid Autosport + all DLC and Grid 2 + all DLC will get, at least until they're rebundled.

Is Grid 2 worth keeping if I've never played it? It seemed that it was not as well received as the other GRID games, not sure if it's worth adding to my backlog of games I'll never play.

Is Grid 2 worth keeping if I've never played it? It seemed that it was not as well received as the other GRID games, not sure if it's worth adding to my backlog of games I'll never play.
Yes. It's a solid game. Don't know how it compares to Autosport though.

So many repeats...

...yet I don't have Colin McRae Rally; Grid Motorsport + Season Pass; and don't have Grid 2 ALL DLC - so I'm still tempted to DonkeyBro the top tier.

Is the Grid DLC actually worth the cost, though? A quick glance suggests that it's almost all additional cars, liveries, and early unlocks.

Hello has frozen over. Amanita gave Steam keys for Samorost 2 in those old ass Amanita and Friends and Brandon bundles.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/40720/discussions/0/648814845285266684/?insideModal=1#c492378738694521958

Amanita Design (Developer) said:
Hi all, Steam keys for Samorost 2 are now available for all users who bought this game on Humble Store, Humble Widget (through Amanita Design website store) or as a part of following Humble bundles: The Humble Weekly Sale: Amanita Design and friends, A Bundle of Love for Brandon Widget, Humble Indie Bundle 1, Humble Indie Bundle 2. Special Steam key which activates Machinarium, Botanicula and Samorost 2 at once is/was distributed to users who bought Botanicula Debut Bundle on Humble bundle.
I'm sure the fact the Samorost 3 is coming soon(ish) is completely coincidental in this timing.

bread's done
Back