Humble Bundle Thread

I don't mind giving it to you, especially since there doesn't appear to be much demand for it at the moment.

Oh, also, anyone want Citizens of Earth? I keep forgetting that I haven't redeemed it yet and after looking at some videos of it, I don't think I'd enjoy it. I still haven't chosen which console I want the key for, so I can give either the Wii U or 3DS version.
I'll take Citizens of Earth U if you still have it. Been wanting to try it.

Why am I tempted to buy the Nintendo bundle even though I don't have a WiiU or a 3DS? I have serious problems. Do they have an AA meeting for video game purchasing?

Why am I tempted to buy the Nintendo bundle even though I don't have a WiiU or a 3DS? I have serious problems. Do they have an AA meeting for video game purchasing?
CAG is as close to a gaming-AA meeting you'll find.

We're all backlogging more games than we'll ever have time in a lifetime for.

CAG is as close to a gaming-AA meeting you'll find.

We're all backlogging more games than we'll ever have time in a lifetime for.
I can't imagine many AA meetings encourage you to fill your house with booze because the guy on the corner is selling 10 jugs of pinecone liquor for cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine many AA meetings encourage you to fill your house with booze because the guy on the corner is selling 10 jugs of pinecone liquor for cheap.
Of course, CAG meetings are more like a hobby-group/club (online here on CAG Boards) and enabling others (to buy + backlog games & maybe occasionally play them), as opposed to say disabling others.

We're all just Edward Nortons and Helena Bonham Carters going to group therapy for terminal illnesses we don't have so we can realize the joy and importance of Steam. Rule +1 of CAG is don't talk about +1s on CAG.

Didn't realize there's a mobile bundle until seeing my e-mail. Don't know about soundtracks.

Humble Mobile Bundle 18
FgK8Sdh.png
$1

• Freeze! 2 - Brothers
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Evoland
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Adventures of Popo Eco
    fWX7nzA.png
BTA

• Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadville
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Broken Sword 5 Episode 1
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Goat Simulator GoatZ
    fWX7nzA.png
week 2 additions:

• The Beggar's Ride
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Boulder Dash®-30th Premium
    fWX7nzA.png
$7

• Broken Sword 5 Episode 2
    fWX7nzA.png
  • This War of Mine
    fWX7nzA.png
[customspoiler=icons]
fWX7nzA.png
Android ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack[/customspoiler]

Humble Eye Candy Bundle
NGXVEaX.png
$1

• Human Resource Machine
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • A Boy and His Blob
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
BTA (lowest ~$3.64)

• Mini Metro
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Mushroom 11
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Towerfall Ascension
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
$10

• Evoland 2
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]

------------------------------------------------

Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle
NXcyejN.png

BTA
week two additions

• Swords & Soldiers II
    AuEVrul.png
  • Nano Assault EX
    s87ivRJ.png
  • Runbow
    AuEVrul.png

$3.69 BTA was the lowest I was able to get. I'm not bothering with Evoland II since it'll be bundled again.

By the way, Human Resource Machine includes its OST in MP3+FLAC. That's the only one that got an OST. Yeesh.

Interested in Boy and his Blob and Shantae: Risky's Revenge. If anyone has an extra of either, I can get you something from Tremor Games.

... uh.

A friend just bought the bundle, and he said he also got keys for stuff from Eye Candy 4...

So, VERY UNCONFIRMED. But check your key page (NOT THE BUNDLE PAGE) in case they show up. He sent me a picture and it showed the Eye Candy 4 stuff right beneath the keys from this bundle.

Welp this is bogus never mind

Foxhack is a humble shill trying to trick ya'll into too-high tier'ing.

On that note, blob and boy in the 1$ tier is pretty damn swell.

Yeah it turns out my friend's key page glitched and it loaded the eye candy 4 keys but not the rest of the stuff. False alarm, feel free to call this one a Foxhacking.

Got in at $3.72, seemed reasonable enough.

And isn't the lesson that if you're going to buy normal Humbles that you're kind of screwing yourself subscribing to the monthly since you're going to have a bunch of repeats?

Got in at $3.72, seemed reasonable enough.

And isn't the lesson that if you're going to buy normal Humbles that you're kind of screwing yourself subscribing to the monthly since you're going to have a bunch of repeats?
It is starting to look that way. I may have to bow out unless the revealed game is something I want next time.

3.64 was lowest.

Also Mini Metro sacrifice worked again:

lArq2ld.png

Total looks like this:

Iggys Egg Adventure
I Am Bread
Mini Metro
Minidrivers
Two Digits
Steredenn
Victor Vran
Lethal League
RymdResa

Im new to this I payed $10 when the nintendo bundle launched and now they added more games. So do I have to pay again to get those 3 new games?

Not specifically, no. You're going to get repeats if you buy any Humbles for any length of time. Games that were top tiers in bundles showed up later in BTA tiers and games in BTA tiers showed up later in base tiers. The Monthlies are just a continuation of the pattern.

Just a quick heads up: the Eye Candy bundle doesn't have that usual "more games coming next week" on it, so there probably aren't any bonuses.

So there are two Humble Monthly repeats in the Eye Candy BTA:

Towerfall Ascension - November 2015 Monthly 

Mushroom 11 - January 2016 Monthly

(I don't believe either qualified for the 10% off discount)

If you split the average cost for those two games from each Monthly bundle they ended up costing subscribers $1.71 each. So those of us that did buy either of those did slightly overpay by ~$0.81 each, unless you split the bundle up differently to give the featured game a higher value. 

At least they weren't in the $1 tier. Slight silver lining.

So there are two Humble Monthly repeats in the Eye Candy BTA:

Towerfall Ascension - November 2015 Monthly

Mushroom 11 - January 2016 Monthly

(I don't believe either qualified for the 10% off discount)

If you split the average cost for those two games from each Monthly bundle they ended up costing subscribers $1.71 each. So those of us that did buy either of those did slightly overpay by ~$0.81 each, unless you split the bundle up differently to give the featured game a higher value.

At least they weren't in the $1 tier. Slight silver lining.
I feel this only bolsters my argument against getting monthlies. It seems as though everything's going to turn up in a regular Humble sooner or later. I guess we'll see as the year unfolds.

I didn't do the November Monthly, so the $1 tier is looking pretty sweet.

I did do the January Monthly, but I'm not too salty about Mushroom 11 because fuck that tier.

bread's done
Back