Humble Bundle Thread

a lot of doom keys are already being given out with that Asus promo. its not gonna hold price for 2 years lol
LOL. Seeing that you can't afford ~$3 for the bundle today doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you'll be able to afford whatever the new Doom would cost in 2 years

wimpy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a key for Saints Row 2, Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition, and Saints Row The Third - The Full Package that I'm willing to give to anyone who doesn't have them. Just quote me and let me know which one you want (and I'll give it to you as long as you're not a complete lurker/aren't taking part in trading these things).
If you still have Dead Island, I would like it. That is the only game I don't have from the bundle. Thanks.

Well darn, I bought Saints Row The Third during the Humble Store spring sale, about 50 cents more than the entire BTA. That being said, I still bought the BTA lol.

Kind of interesting they replaced Sacred Citadel with Sacred 3 in this repeat.   Although I think Citadel has been bundled a few times.  Not a bad game, either.

Kind of interesting they replaced Sacred Citadel with Sacred 3 in this repeat. Although I think Citadel has been bundled a few times. Not a bad game, either.
They should've also put Citadel in Tier #1, since I don't have any of that either.

I want them Steam-game +1's. :p

Is anyone else seeing Humble Bundle auto detecting what's in their library and only allowing Gift to Friend for unused keys?
Yeah, it's hit-or-miss. Risen 2 shows up as an EU key, but includes the DLC, so it'll probably won't show up in your library. You can still click to view keys or send gift links even if the buttons are grayed out.

Message me for a Dead Island GOTY code....

*GONE*

Looking for Risen 3 if anyone has a duplicate.

LOL. Seeing that you can't afford ~$3 for the bundle today doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you'll be able to afford whatever the new Doom would cost in 2 years

wimpy.jpg
I can afford it, I just wanted to waste my steam credit instead especially since I own most the other games in that bundle and dont feel like giving them away.

What is different about the new versions of the Dead Island games coming out?  I could grab the first one for $3.  Do I want to?

What is different about the new versions of the Dead Island games coming out? I could grab the first one for $3. Do I want to?
Here's what we know:

Dead Island: Definitive:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/383150/

• Including all previously released DLC!
  • Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island in crisp full HD with Improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
DI: Riptide - Definitive:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/383180/

• Including all previously released DLC!
  • Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island Riptide in crisp full HD with Improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading

WAY More details on major graphics overhaul on Dead Island Definitive + Riptide Definitive over here:

https://www.deepsilver.com/news/newsdetails/article/dead-island-definitive-collection-1/

Higher Quality Textures
Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board

Photorealistic new lighting system
The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look to the beautiful sunny tropical setting

Physically based shading
The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions

Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing
The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience
Dead Island without unsightly “jaggies“ – meaning a much cleaner look throughout

Improved-quality game models and geometry assets
All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase
HBAO and motion blur effects
The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds a extra layer of depth and realism to the world
Through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience.

Updated game UI
Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience.

The Current-gen Console Experience
The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, PS Vita Remote-Play (PS4), Share-Play (PS4), streaming and recording

Power Fists Power-up
And last but not least, The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!

Educate me. Is Sacred 3 worth a dollar? The Steam reviews hate it but I have no previous experience of the franchise so that means nothing to me.
It depends. If you're buying it as a +1 to your Steam library, yes it's worth $1. If you're buying it to play, no, it's not worth anything.

Edit: Wow it's going even lower. People really hate that third tier.
It's a joke: $13 for SRIV and Risen 3? They could have at least tossed Gat Out of Hell in.

It still would have been overpriced.

They should've also put Citadel in Tier #1, since I don't have any of that either.
I want them Steam-game +1's. :p
Sacred Citadel definitely isn't worth $1.

I mean, I guess if you want a cartoony, side-scrolling action game, it's okay, but, uh, why would you want that?

WAY More details on major graphics overhaul on Dead Island Definitive + Riptide Definitive over here:
https://www.deepsilver.com/news/newsdetails/article/dead-island-definitive-collection-1/

So in other words, it's just a cheesy cash grab. Shocking.

In retrospect, I don't know why I bought this stupid Humble. I was in it for Riptide and Killer is Dead . . . and Sacred 3. But I'm pretty sure I don't even want that for a +1. I guess $1.60ish each for those two is okay.

Got some Deep Silver tabs open w/ $3.16 BTA in case someone wanted to save about 50 cents from current BTA..

sorry guys I am a noob 5o buying humble bundles and the recent Capcom one was my first one. I paid for the highest tier the first week to get DMC4, but am I eligible to receive this week's unlocks as well like vergils downfall? I haven't received any codes yet.

sorry guys I am a noob 5o buying humble bundles and the recent Capcom one was my first one. I paid for the highest tier the first week to get DMC4, but am I eligible to receive this week's unlocks as well like vergils downfall? I haven't received any codes yet.
Yes. If you BTA or higher, you will get the second-week unlocks. If you haven't gotten any codes yet, something is askew. You should ensure that your payment went through and contact Humble support.

Yes. If you BTA or higher, you will get the second-week unlocks. If you haven't gotten any codes yet, something is askew. You should ensure that your payment went through and contact Humble support.
I received the first set of codes just not the new stuff. I'll contact them thanks for the suggestion.

Did you create a Humble account? If so, the codes should be saved there. There's a nice section under your account which lists keys and bundles, so you can go back through your purchase history.

I'm 95% sure they'll be stored there. If you didn't create the account, check back to your original email and click on the "Get your keys here!" link.

Or we can wait for the Deep Silver 3 Humble Bundle sometime in 2017.
Dead Island Definitive in the BTA and DI: Riptide Definitive in the $12 tier to go with all the other games you already have? Probably not the greatest idea.

Did you check your humble account? If you click on the link in your original purchase email, the unlocks should appear on that page. If not, yeah contact support.

edit: crumpet'd

man i just bought the dead island games off of steam last week when they were on sale for 3.99 each lol ... this would have been a lot better...oh well.. wait till next tues i guess hahaha..

man i just bought the dead island games off of steam last week when they were on sale for 3.99 each lol ... this would have been a lot better...oh well.. wait till next tues i guess hahaha..
Don't worry. These forums will shame you into smarter purchasing decisions soon enough.

When William Shatner is one of the headline writers in your book bundle, you know you've put together a quality bundle.

It likely got lost in the shuffle and/or everyone already has it, but I still have a Saints Row 2 key if anyone wants it. I'll release it to the lurkers in an hour or so if I don't hear anything.

Not that I'm picking this bundle up, but am I not understanding the purpose of the Definitive Edition coupon. You can either pick up the BTA and use your coupon to get the DE from Humble for $10, or you can just redeem your keys and pick up the collection on Steam for $9.78? What am I missing?

Not that I'm picking this bundle up, but am I not understanding the purpose of the Definitive Edition coupon. You can either pick up the BTA and use your coupon to get the DE from Humble for $10, or you can just redeem your keys and pick up the collection on Steam for $9.78? What am I missing?
You could knock off another buck if you are a monthly subscriber.

Most people are just buying the two Definitive editions at $3 each off Steam and waiting for the side scroller thing to get deepsilverbundled later.

When William Shatner is one of the headline writers in your book bundle, you know you've put together a quality bundle.
I have heard him "sing" which was unfortunate and humorous but I honestly have no idea if he is a good writer/story teller. He seems to be a pompous ass yet he still fascinates me. See, that's him right there as Kirk being me. *points to avatar*

bread's done
Back