Humble Bundle Thread

Really hope this is the last month for me. Maybe it's impressing the rest of you, but the last 2-3 have not been great IMHO. The feature games have been good though.
I figure that, if the feature game is at a price I can appreciate, it only takes one or two other games being 'good' in my estimation to make it worth it. The rest is gravy. Last month, I wanted SOMA and then W2k16 turned out to be a fun bro-night so it's all good. This month I wanted Grim Dawn so I'll be happy if there's another decent game there.

Of course, every previous month the feature game has been "meh" for me (or owned) so that's really what makes or breaks it.

This "First Friday" stuff is nonsense. I shouldn't have to wait for the month to be 25% gone! What's Congress doing about this?

I need everything in the BTA and $10 tier. Not sure if all of it is worth $10, I feel like all of this will eventually be cheaper aside from the "Humble exclusive DLC"

I think i echo some of the feelings here where I got most/all of the good stuff and not worth it for higher tiers for random pieces of missing DLC.

I bought the franchise pack for $4.69 from Putingate which included everything in the first two tiers except the non-steam soundtrack. Tend to agree though, it will get cheaper. At some point they will probably bundle everything together in a newer "franchise pack" then bundle that.

I already have both the art book and soundtrack in my Humble account from some prior bundle.  Actually, I seem to have two other Company of Heroes music albums, too.

I went ahead and got the BTA tier because I didn't have COH2 yet and decided it was worth it. If there is some person that somehow doesn't own the first game and is going to buy the $1 tier but not the BTA tier I will give you my key. It's all one key for each tier though, so I can't split up the COH2 dlc in that tier for anyone.

Are the mission packs worthwhile? If you bought the Relic Weekly last May, you have all of the Tier 1 and 2 stuff already except for those. 

There are three certainties in life:

- death

- taxes

- annual rebundling of Company of Heroes games

I'll get the CoH2 BTA stuff in a $1 tier in 1-2 years...

There are three certainties in life:

- death

- taxes

- annual rebundling of Company of Heroes games

I'll get the CoH2 BTA stuff in a $1 tier in 1-2 years...
wat if ur dead before then. youll die with the regret of not having those +1s

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed on how Groupees is still alive. It will last forever
Eh, considering the quality of their offerings is largely "complete shit", Im not surprised its alive. It likely does not cost them too much to carry some of these games, espc when they're regularly screwing over devs.

COH is a fantastic series and Id argue $10 for everything is a good buy, but the single key nonsense ruins any chance of a double dip for missing pieces. I was just glad to see another bundle launch the week of the monthly. This is the 2nd month in row they have done so, so we may have passed the point where they take a week off of a new launch b/c of the monthly happening that week.

I know I'm super late in noticing this, but apparently steam keys for Battlesloths (the Humble original) will be added to the March monthly bundle once the game is released, according to the dev.

I never thought we'd get keys for any of the Humble originals, so that's cool. I'm sure it depends entirely on the devs though. Will have online multiplayer, so should make a good bronight game

And so begins spoder's plan to convince everyone to dive into the new monthly in the last couple days. :p
Jy88W1i.png

Transformers Revolution Comics Book Bundle presented by IDW Comics (aka The 80's Nerds Bundle)

Pay $1 or more:

• Transformers: Robots in Disguise Vols 1-6
  • Transformers: More than Meets the Eye Vols 1-4
  • G.I. Joe: The Cobra Files Vols 1-2
  • Transformers: Infiltration
  • Transformers: Distant Star
Pay $8 or more:

• Transformers: Robots in Disguise Vols 7-9
  • Transformers: More than Meets the Eye Vols 5-9
  • Transformers: Devastation Vols 5-6
  • Transformers: Windblade
  • Transformers: Combiner Wars
  • G.I. Joe: Cobra - The Last Laugh
  • G.I. Joe: Deep Terror
  • Action Man Vols 1-4
  • Transformers vs. G.I. Joe Vols 1-3
  • Street Fighter (wtf) X G.I. Joe Vols 1-6
Pay $15 or more:

• Revolution Vols 1-2
  • Revolution: The Road to Revolution 100-page Special #1
  • M.A.S.K.: Revolution #1
  • Rom: Revolution #1
  • Rom Vols 1-2
  • G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War - G.I. Joe Vols 1-2
  • G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War - Snake Eyes Vols 1-2
  • G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War - Cobra #1
  • G.I. Joe Cobra Command Vols 1-2
Pay $20 or more:

• Box of Transformers Revolution trading cards, although the description says it includes "Transformers, G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K. and more"
    (and description at the bottom of page says "Customers who pay $20 or more will receive the content from the first three tiers as well as a pack of Transformers Revolution Trading Cards!" so meh can't check every description)
Charities are Hasbro Children's Fund (most likely a money laundering foundation for Cobra Commander) and any other charity of your choice.

Looks like Dungelot without any strategy. Why do indie devs like making similar games that aren't much fun?

Oxenfree seems like its a good bet. I think Jotun is also possible although I already own it so I dont want it in it lol. 

I would like to see something like The Flame in the Flood or Stasis. Salt & Sanctuary as well but that seems like a real longshot unless its the early unlock for November.

bread's done
Back