Humble Bundle Thread

I guess I can throw in a dollar for the remastered version of Shadow Complex. Have the original on XBLA, but I never played it.

I almost always BTA or go all in but this will be my first $1 since I already own Ethan Carter and that other stuff is bathroom stuff. Love that $1 tier though.

I nearly bought The Culling during the Halloween sale, but knew it was destined for Humble sooner or later. I'll probably go for the $10 tier since I want that, Ethan Carter, Shadow Complex, and Dangerous Golf. Already got Mean Greens for free.

After reading up on the included games, I decided I'm not going to keep Mean Greens. Being a multiplayer only game, I have no real interest in it.

So if a thread regular wants it, lemme know.

Did bta when it was 3.68. Based on review, community seems almost dead though. Maybe Humble will give it new life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y u no get The Culling? Its like Bloody Good Time only you have to build your weapons first.
Because it's a flat $10. What's the point of locking in at $3.69 if I'm just going to pay $10? That's like paying an EXTRA 31¢ for The Culling over people who buy it when the BTA is $4.00

After reading up on the included games, I decided I'm not going to keep Mean Greens. Being a multiplayer only game, I have no real interest in it.

So if a thread regular wants it, lemme know.
If you don't mind it being a second copy for me for multiplayer, I'll take it.

Sorry smackattack, Gilby was one minute faster than you.

Which is probably not a good thing, depending on who you ask...

Edit: Okay what do you mean by second copy, gilby? Do you already have it?

Sorry smackattack, Gilby was one minute faster than you.

Which is probably not a good thing, depending on who you ask...

Edit: Okay what do you mean by second copy, gilby? Do you already have it?
I'll probably grab the BTA myself, but anything interesting multiplayer I'm always looking for a second for my wife's or son's accounts.

So by all means give it to a regular that wouldn't otherwise get it.

I'll probably grab the BTA myself, but anything interesting multiplayer I'm always looking for a second for my wife's or son's accounts.

So by all means give it to a regular that wouldn't otherwise get it.
Well if weiler's still up for it then he can have it if you're okay with it.

I would have easily rebought Shadow Complex on steam at 75% off. Great $1 tier. Already have Ethan Carter and Mean Greens though.

Lets be real, no one was going to use the shitty Unreal launcher to play Shadow Complex after there was a steam version available.
Yup, I've had Shadow Complex on Unreal Launcher for FREE. Never touched it.

But, now it's in $1 Tier of Humble Bundle for a Steam key?

Now I might finally think of playing it. :)

EDIT:

In for BTA.

Yup, I've heard Shadow Complex on Unreal Launcher for FREE. Never touched it.

But, now it's in $1 Tier of Humble Bundle for a Steam key?

Now I might finally think of playing it. :)

EDIT:

In for BTA.
​I was the same way. I'm not typically multi-launcher adverse but I just didn't feel compelled to install a new launcher for a game I never really cared about. But I'll take it for a buck.

​I was the same way. I'm not typically multi-launcher adverse but I just didn't feel compelled to install a new launcher for a game I never really cared about. But I'll take it for a buck.
Origin, Uplay and GOG games - sure, those do get a better chance of me playing.

But Epic Launcher?!?!? C'mon, I never use that thing.

I haven't seen much talk about the current mobile bundle but I love board games.  Any opinions on the android versions of the following:

Carcassonne
Splendor
Catan
Ticket To Ride

How annoying is the Humble Android app for downloading bundle stuff?

TTR is great, on any and all platforms. Catan is ok, has some wierd glitches, but playable.  The other 2 I havent touched

IMHO the humble android app is horrible. It unreliably downloads, installs, you never know when/if you can clean up installers and if it actually did. Sometimes it just refuses to install things. You also usually run far behind in updates if you ever get them at all.  Its why Ive basically given up on humble mobile bundles and just buy from the store

I think if there's one thing Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Mormons can agree upon, it's that the only worthwhile Humble mobile bundles are Android AND PC bundles (and that Groupees sucks, but that's a different thread).

Good luck trying to find a decent American-made cellphone to play any of this stuff on when Trump closes off our trade partners.  I'm upgrading my phone soon.  Going to get one of those monster phablets so hopefully I'll actually start playing my mobile backlog.  

It's seriously awful like I will have 20-30 minutes to kill with only my phone for entertainment and instead of playing a game I will waste that time checking CAG or FB or Twitter.  

This wall won't build itself!

#MakeLEGOBrickAgain
26160195622_00455b6680_b.jpg

Does anyone want a copy of Killing Floor and the four included DLC from the current bundle? Quote me if you want it - just try to be someone who's contributed to this forum and didn't drop in for free stuff. 

Does anyone want a copy of Killing Floor and the four included DLC from the current bundle? Quote me if you want it - just try to be someone who's contributed to this forum and didn't drop in for free stuff.
I'd be interested. Totes didn't just drop in.

Maybe it's just because I'm on edge today but holy heck the training intro video in Dangerous Golf might be the worst thing I've ever experienced in a videogame. They managed to completely suck all the fun out of the game before you even have a chance to smack some balls.

If you link your steam account on humble, can you unlink it at some point later? Linking steam accounts is apparently required to get the free copy of Dirt 3, and I don't know if I wanna be locked in with my steam account being linked to my Humble account.

If you link your steam account on humble, can you unlink it at some point later? Linking steam accounts is apparently required to get the free copy of Dirt 3, and I don't know if I wanna be locked in with my steam account being linked to my Humble account.
I was wondering the same thing. It looks like you can unlink it.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/212341218-How-to-link-your-Steam-account

steamlink_as_2.png

EDIT: I just added it to cart, checked out, then unlinked right after.

Not sure if this is new or just my first time noticing:

About Humble Happy Hour
Humble Store has teamed up with GameSessions to bring you Humble Happy Hour. We’ll offer you a game every week to download and try for free. You get 60 minutes of gameplay, and if you like it, you can buy in game. We’ll send you the Steam key, and you can continue to play where you left off.

This week's game is Skyhill:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/skyhill

...About Humble Happy Hour...
Haha I get it. Happy. For an Hour. Then after that hour, no discount ... and not happy.

It's like Steam's Free Weekend, but without the weekend or the sale.

I'm sure this will do every bit as well as their Daily Deal.

I don't see anything about the Humble Happy Hour on the Skyhill page, but I'm wondering how this would work. Does Steam provide Humble with expiring keys, or do you have to download the DRM free version from Humble, then download again via Steam if you decide to buy it?

Was about to buy the shadow complex bundle and was just browsing the life hacker bundle. Has anyone grabbed this? I see in the beat the average has Cyberghost premium vpn service. Cheapest I've seen it on sale is around the 25-35 range, under 10 seems like a steal!

Really like the service but can be pricey without a deal. Will prob grab 2 at this price, it does limit you to only one device on premium. 

Was about to buy the shadow complex bundle and was just browsing the life hacker bundle. Has anyone grabbed this? I see in the beat the average has Cyberghost premium vpn service. Cheapest I've seen it on sale is around the 25-35 range, under 10 seems like a steal!

Really like the service but can be pricey without a deal. Will prob grab 2 at this price, it does limit you to only one device on premium.
Cyberghost is terrible. I actually bought the bundle for that and it has a very limited server selection with bad speeds. Moderately useful for torrenting something you don't want your ISP to send you letters about I guess.

bread's done
Back