Humble Bundle Thread

Guess I'll dollar in for Pac-Man and Enslaved. Little Nightmares is a game that I've been interested in, but it's only $20 anyway. Might as well wait and see the reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid $1 tier. The BTA started going down but I guess the weeaboos drove the price up.

That Warhammer game seems to be trash, though. It's normally $50, and you can buy stuff with real money too.

I guess they're trying to show people they shouldn't subscribe to the monthlys? That's the only reason I can see Project Cars being repeated so soon.

i got the bta for 5.41, happy with it. I really like warhammer so I wanted to check out that warhammer game but wasnt going near retail because of the reviews. had project cars from the monthly, but that's fine.

Dollared in at $5.53 BTA.

If the second week bonuses are worth it I'll upgrade. I'm interested in Naruto and the Project Cars DLC, but not $15 interested... yet.

BTA at $5.45. Pretty decent bundle with the potential for more next week. Was really surprised that Projects Cars was included considering that it was in a recent monthly

Yea, as soon as it started going up I bought it, didn't even wait to see if it came back down, lol. I would have grabbed the $15 tier if I hadn't grabbed Zestria on sale for like 7.99 last year.

29yf31h.png

$5.34.   :D/

Probably passing on the bundle entirely, if I can somehow convince myself that I don't need a crapload of DLC for a game I didn't enjoy.

Unmoved by this bundle. Only game of interest is Naruto and even that isn't enough to bite since I literally know nothing about Naruto other than its a manga/anime. That Warhammer game looks like complete shit. Project Cars being in it so soon after its monthly appearance is silly, but at least its BTA tier? I dont care about Project Cars DLC and I own Zestiria already.

The $1 tier is a no brainer for anyone who doesn't own those games. All are play worthy, so its well done on that tier.

The BTA tier seems to be skyrocketing, up to $7.21.

Missed the $5.xx price and lost all interest once it moved into (and past) the six buck range.

Already own Enslaved and, if I want to play Pac-Man, I'll play it on my kid's little joystick machine hooked up to an old CRT as God intended.

Missed the $5.xx price and lost all interest once it moved into (and past) the six buck range.

Already own Enslaved and, if I want to play Ms. Pac-Man, I'll play it on my kid's little joystick machine hooked up to an old CRT as God intended.
Fixed that for ya

no charge...this time

Exactly my thoughts, too. When I look at that $7.65 BTA, I think of all the IG +1's I could be getting. Then, I divide that by 4 to determine how many +1's hal would be getting, since he always buys them at full price. And that's still more +1's than this bundle gives (already own three games in the bundle). Why do I need to spend that much on AAA games I won't play when I can spend less for crap games I won't play?

Naruto fighting games can be fun, no clue what kind this one is though.  I've played some random Naruto fighting games and enjoyed them even though I don't watch Anime.  It's the ARPG of the cartoon genre. 

Not really. It was a very generic story (Journey to the West reimaged) with a bland NPC. It has some vibrant scenery and great motion captures though.

Not really. It was a very generic story (Journey to the West reimaged) with a bland NPC. It has some vibrant scenery and great motion captures though.
Yeah Enslaved is good for its scenery/atmosphere and the gameplay is decent (it's not great but it's not bad for what it is). The story is more of an after thought.

Inversion is a piece of crap, but it has it's laughable moments. It's one of those games that are so bad that it's good.

I paid $8 for Zestiria from the bundle. So you're not the only idiot.
I was prepared to sell that to you for $4.50-$5ish lol. Ended up selling it for about that.

Enslaved also came out for consoles in 2010. Like most action games, it usually looses its original luster after so many years. If you've been playing recent games, you probably would just want to skip it, cause it's pretty much been surpassed in general.

I enjoyed Inversion for what it was, a goofy Gears clone that had someone else's cute sci-fi story idea raped, disemboweled, and splayed all over like a serial killer wearing someone else's skin. The shooting is just fine though.

Pac-Man 256 is a cell-phone game, but a decent PC port, really.

Assault Horizon was borderline unplayable. I couldn't do it. Normal Ace Combat is horrendously overrated but the hate on Assault Horizon is deserved a thousand times over.

Enslaved has a great story, great environments, absolutely amazing acting (Serkis can do more with two words than a lot of other VAs can do for a whole game.) and probably the most disappointing, awful-ass ending I have ever seen. I have absolutely no idea what they were thinking with that ending but it was the biggest blue balls a game has ever given me.

Don't skip the Piggsy DLC, included with all PC versions I think, turns the game into a surprisingly competent stealth shooter and the ending there actually isn't complete garbage.

That said, Enslaved wasn't all THAT good from a gameplay standpoint even in its time. It got away with a lot by having a lot of cool set pieces that worked really well with their cinematography and a few impressively open levels. The only thing I remember specifically gameplay-wise from Enslaved was the segment where you did a bunch of Ass Creed style platforming to chase a butterfly for no reason and the voice work was so perfectly in sync with what was going on that it made catching that pointless and irrelevant butterfly seem like the most important task you could be doing at that juncture.

just got home and saw the bundle.  I dollared in.  BTA was at $8.16 which is too high.  

The Naruto game is fine for the anime fans of the show and if you like the fighting style of the game.  It came out in 2013 and already has had the next version published last year.  This is the only game I currently am interested in on the BTA tier to be honest as the Warhammer game looks meh and I already have Project Cars.

I laughed when I saw Little Nightmares for $35; this tier should be $20.

Several people already bought the Tales game but I think Tales and Little Nightmares is driving the price up way too fast.   

What is frustrating is the BTA on these bundles goes up to fast because people do not follow the rule of just dollar in now and update the next week, thus keeping the price down for all.

While I am ranting about humble bundle, I hate that I cannot access the site while at work.  Ok, someone slip me some cheese for all my whining.

Congrats to all that got in when BTA was $5 something.  Hopefully, there will be some good unlocks next week.

I found Enslaved to be inferior in almost every way to the somewhat similar Beyond Good and Evil (which is great).  Got bored after a couple of hours of tedious platforming and derpy story.

bread's done
Back