Humble Bundle Thread

In for $1 for SMB and that's it.  I have Crashlands on mobile.  Bought it on recommendation of LN and because I had some Google Play credit and it was cheaper there.  I've played a little bit of it.  It's fun, but didn't grab me as much as I would hope.  It kind of reminds me of Don't Starve.  Progress carries over between whatever version you play as long as you sign in with your account when you play.  

Huh.  I thought I had Underrail wishlisted but I don't.  But, while checking my wish list, it turns out that I have Deadly Tower of Monsters listed.  Funny how life works.

If anybody just wants the top two games (Stephen's Sausage Roll & Curious Expedition) for $5, let me know. I bought the bundle when the BTA was $4.72, but I'd be getting DRM-Free copies of those games. Which is why it's $5 instead of $5.28. But the DRM-free copies only have so much value to me, so $5 is the best that I can do for those games.

If $5 is good enough for you, send me a PM.

EDIT: Done

Last edited by a moderator:
I was too lazy to hit back on my browser.

Also when does the monthly rollover?  Not seeing a countdown on the page for whatever reason.

qihwLgF.png

Just a reminder that this is the best non-OOTP baseball game on PC in over a decade. And it will continue to be the best until the sequel comes out later this year.

Owned 1 of the dollar tier (They Bleed Pixels) and 1 of BTA (Hacknet) so all in a good grab for me. Two of these were on wishlist (SMB & Crashlands). All in all solid. I have slight interest in Curious Expedition, but even less in the Sausage game. May reup before the 2 weeks, but can't justify the extra $5 for those two yet. I imagine I'll end up grabbing them before its over just on a whim.

They Bleed Pixels is perhaps the most maddening game I've ever played, but its wonderful and its one of the few game soundtracks I listen to outside of the game besides stuff like the Hotline Miami soundtracks.

Owned 1 of the dollar tier (They Bleed Pixels) and 1 of BTA (Hacknet) so all in a good grab for me. Two of these were on wishlist (SMB & Crashlands). All in all solid. I have slight interest in Curious Expedition, but even less in the Sausage game. May reup before the 2 weeks, but can't justify the extra $5 for those two yet. I imagine I'll end up grabbing them before its over just on a whim.

They Bleed Pixels is perhaps the most maddening game I've ever played, but its wonderful and its one of the few game soundtracks I listen to outside of the game besides stuff like the Hotline Miami soundtracks.
I was in the same boat so I bought the $10 tier for the first time in a long time. Curious Expedition looked alright, but I ended up selling it and keeping Steven's Sausage Roll. I kind of regret selling it now, but I did itt with the thought of lowering the overall bundle cost. Oh well.

All in all a pretty good bundle, and I picked up some wishlist games in the process. I can't complain.

Grabbed the $10 myself. Stephen's Sausage Roll looks interesting but it looks like a game that should MSRP for $10-15 ...not $30. The fact it is "very positive" with the high MSRP is really surprising. Must have something going for it.

Grabbed the $10 myself. Stephen's Sausage Roll looks interesting but it looks like a game that should MSRP for $10-15 ...not $30. The fact it is "very positive" with the high MSRP is really surprising. Must have something going for it.
I've seen a few reviews that said it was the best puzzle game or right behind the witness for best puzzle game last year. And hltb says it takes about 30 hrs to beat, so there's meat to it.

That said I picked up the 10 dollar tier, as well. There wasn't too much I wanted here but I've wanted underrail for awhile as well as stephen's sausage roll. I'm sure i can pawn off the rest of the games in the cesspool for 2 bucks or so.

Yep, looking at the screenshots and video I can't see myself playing that for 30 hours or paying more than like $1 for it.

I just want Sausage Roll from this bundle. I have some steam keys for DMC, Bionic commando, Rearmed, Galak Z. I'll trade for it. Or pay a few bucks.

Yep, looking at the screenshots and video I can't see myself playing that for 30 hours or paying more than like $1 for it.
Same here, the only thing that interests me in this bundle is this game but I don't see it being something I have to have or something that I want to pay more than $1 or so for.

If someone wants to $10 tier and wants to unload curious expedition let me know.
I only want the $1 tier. Nothing in the bta tier interests me. Maybe even a split with someone on a bundle

I have a tab open @ $4.75 for the Very Positive bundle if anybody wants it. I'm logged in on that tab, so it's either got to be a full gift bundle, or I'll have to gift you the games.

May Monthly:

Dirt Rally

Inside

Undertale

This Is The Police

The Turing Test

Metrico+

GoNNer

Super Rude Bear Resurrection (just released today lol and I wishlisted it 15 minutes ago after seeing it on chrono.gg)

Not bad at all.

June unlock: Stellaris

Glad I skipped on this bundle as I already own Turing Test and got Inside for $3.  Only other game I am somewhat interested in is This is the Police.  Solid bundle overall.

Stellaris looks like I could enjoy it, but the disgusting amount of DLC prevents my entry. I'll end up getting the bundle at some point, but if the prices are good I'll likely end up selling it.

I sold DR and Inside for $9, so $3 for this month's unlocks is fantastic. Only thing I own is Undertale and I can flip that easy as pie. Good shit.

Seen a reseller already offering $11 for Stellaris.

I'll buy next month's to sell Stellaris, but this month is a great, great bundle.  Thanks TrumpCat!

Edit:

And Stellaris sold for $11.  Might eventually go higher, but I'll be happy paying $1 for whatever else is in the bundle.

Stellaris looks like I could enjoy it, but the disgusting amount of DLC prevents my entry. I'll end up getting the bundle at some point, but if the prices are good I'll likely end up selling it.

I sold DR and Inside for $9, so $3 for this month's unlocks is fantastic. Only thing I own is Undertale and I can flip that easy as pie. Good shit.

Seen a reseller already offering $11 for Stellaris.
If it makes you feel better know that Paradox isn't one to release stuff later as complete editions. (They may have done so in the past, but those days are over.) If you want the game in the future, it'll still have all of that DLC if not more and it will still all need to be bought separately.

I've waited years for a decently cheap way to fill in Crusader Kings II DLC and it seems like it just won't happen.

If it makes you feel better know that Paradox isn't one to release stuff later as complete editions. (They may have done so in the past, but those days are over.) If you want the game in the future, it'll still have all of that DLC if not more and it will still all need to be bought separately.

I've waited years for a decently cheap way to fill in Crusader Kings II DLC and it seems like it just won't happen.
It doesnt make me feel better necessarily, but it just means I'll likely never own anything more than the base and it wont be via this unlock. Good info.

Solid bundle (that I didn't buy, of course).

Stellaris seems good but I only buy Grand Strategy games with good intentions and never actually dedicate the time to playing them, much less the hundreds of hours to get skilled.

Edit: Turns out that I own Undertale so I mainly would have wanted it for The Turning Test and This is the Police.  So I feel a little better about not getting on it.

bread's done
Back