Humble Bundle Thread

hbm.png

This is what happens when you add comics to monthly bundles. It becomes Humor Monthly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were rich. Why are you worried about getting something for free? LIAR!
I usually do better than free. I pay myself for me and all my security detail to stay at my own resort every weekend. So free is more than I usually pay for stuff. :speaktothehand:

By the end of my purrsidency I'm going to be YUGELY richer. Bigly.

I expect reimbursement for posting my name !!!
Don't settle cheaply... He used your likeness too!

Anyhow, add me to the list of people really happy with the bundle... Not sure if I'll keep the new unlock or not. I honestly don't know if I've ever really played that genre type. I've played Age of Empire and early Civs but I get the impression those don't exactly match up. (Making your own alien races seems cool.)

I mentioned the same seller to you a few days ago via steam message (when you were trying to sell Dirt Rally). Not sure if you got it though.
I did not get the message for some reason. But thanks to you pointing it out here again, I was just able to unload my Dirt Rally key on him for more than I was asking over in the cesspool. Thanks for the head's up.

Switchcars might have been my favorite of all the debut games, and it was the first one (March 2016). All downhill since. Slime-san is a much better SMB clone than this Bear game, but it also suffers from an aesthetic that made me want to take a break every 20 minutes.

Meh... is divide by sheep worth $1, because I have the other three in the dollar tier.

The Final Station looks good in the second tier, but nothing else is really grabbing me.

Ugh Tiny Build. I have no love for them after suffering through constant ads for them in GDQ in the past few years. None of their games look that great, all unoriginal knockoffs.

Meh... is divide by sheep worth $1, because I have the other three in the dollar tier.

The Final Station looks good in the second tier, but nothing else is really grabbing me.
I'm in the same position. Clustertruck and Guts and Glory look like novelty games I'd spend an hour or so on. Final Station has interested me for a while though.

Divide by Sheep is a very good puzzle game. I spent a bit less than $1 on it in a Steam sale, though that wasn't using real money of course.

The BTA tier is priced too high as I checked the bundle too late. I doubt this is the final bundle for The Final Station, so I suppose it can wait.

If anyone's on the fence but only wants a few titles, I did a complete split on Group Buys in about 15 minutes for every title I didnt want, the entire $1 tier and 1 on the 1st BTA tier (Im not touching the heavier tiers). May be pretty easy to move excess quickly at the moment.

Awful $1 tier, although I'll gladly take Divide by Sheep since I've missed out when it has been a free giveaway.

I've had my eye on The Final Station for a while, so that's the only real highlight in the BTA tier. Clustertruck and Guts and Glory looks like they might be chaotic fun for an hour or two. Punch Club and Party Hard are bundle repeats, meh.

The lowest I saw was $5.38 so I took the plunge.

but literally all has been free
You know, now that you mention it, I own 6 of the 9 games in the bottom two tiers, and I didn't pay for any of them. Although, it did require an assist from Spoder (Speedrunners) & Drabe (Punch Club) to get a few of them.

Ugh, 6am bundle flip time sucks. Managed to get a $5.39 tab right and sell off Speedrunners for $2. Pretty satisfied with $3.39 for the BTA games. I was just thinking about how Clustertruck was due for a bundling the other day, too.

You sold Speedrunners for $2 despite the fact that it's in a $1 tier?

You sir, are a key reselling badass.

Been wanting Final Station for a while, but nothing else in this is a real want.  Like Motiv said, a few BTA games look like stupid fun, but nothing I'd pay $1 for on their own.  Meh.  

Might BTA and sell off what I don't want, but I wish I had gotten in on it earlier. $15 is stupid considering that DLC is only $5 anyway.  Not even sure what's driving the BTA high unless it's morans pre-ordering that $40 game. 

Been wanting Final Station for a while, but nothing else in this is a real want. Like Motiv said, a few BTA games look like stupid fun, but nothing I'd pay $1 for on their own. Meh.

Might BTA and sell off what I don't want, but I wish I had gotten in on it earlier. $15 is stupid considering that DLC is only $5 anyway. Not even sure what's driving the BTA high unless it's morans pre-ordering that $40 game.
H: Final Station

W: $6.86 Paypal

H: Speedrunner
W: $1.99!!!!!!!!!!!! (SPECIAL LOW PRICE FOR CAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

bread's done
Back