• Dead Rising: Off The Record
  • Umbrella Corps Deluxe Upgrade Pack
  • Resident Evil HD Remaster
  • Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster
  • Resident Evil 6

$12 or more for

• Dead Rising 2
  • Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition

Not feeling the $12 tier, but that BTA is impressive if only for the two RE Remasters (and they're also the only games I actually want in the entire bundle).

Locked in at $5.47, doubt it goes lower than that at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also get a bunch of coupons for BTA.

Probably a pass for me.  The only games I don't own or haven't played in some form are Dead Rising 3 and Umbrella Corps...and I guess Dead Rising 2.  Strange that it's in the $12 tier when the updated version is in the BTA tier.

I never did pick up Resident Evil 6 or the 0 HD Remaster so the BTA tier is seriously tempting.  I've got a tab open to $5.60 so that's not a bad deal at all.

You also get a bunch of coupons for BTA.

Probably a pass for me. The only games I don't own or haven't played in some form are Dead Rising 3 and Umbrella Corps...and I guess Dead Rising 2. Strange that it's in the $12 tier when the updated version is in the BTA tier.
Off the Record isn't an updated version of Dead Rising 2. It's a parallel story.

Actually that would be Dead Rising 4.
You are correct. I was referring more towards DR 2 (9/2010) DR 2 OTR (10/2011) and DR 3 (9/2014) as they are in the bundle. My point was that DR 1 was not released on PC/Steam until 9/2016.

Too bad that there is not more coming next week.

In for BTA, glad I held off on the REmakes. PC versions of DR2 and 3 are garbage.

I might keep Umbrella Corps in case it gets delisted from Steam for extreme shittiness someday, but if anyone wants codes for Strider, DmC, and RE6, PM me

Edit: Gone, Tsel took them all, he's greedy

In for BTA, glad I held off on the REmakes. PC versions of DR2 and 3 are garbage.

I might keep Umbrella Corps in case it gets delisted from Steam for extreme shittiness someday, but if anyone wants codes for Strider, DmC, and RE6, PM me

Edit: Gone, Tsel took them all, he's greedy
:shock:

Is Umbrella Corps worth the $1 for single player?  No interest in the traditional RE games.  For anyone that doesn't have Dead Rising 2 OTR $7 for it plus the other stuff is a good deal.  Dead Rising 3 for another $5 isn't bad, either.  Dead Rising 2 and 2 OTR are 95% the same game with OTR being better.

Re: bad porting.  I had no issues with DR2, DR2 OTR, or DR3.  I know DR3 had a rocky launch but whatever optimization issues it had have long since been fixed.

While I heard the DR2 port was kinda crappy back when it first came out (and was infested with GFWL) I had absolutely no issues playing the Steamworks version of the game late last year.  So from personal experience the newest version seemed to work fine for me.

I never had issues w/ DR2 (original) even when it had G4WL, performance-wise. The game run good for me even back then, but I just hated dealing w/ G4WL.

I really should check it out, since they dropped G4WL in favor of Steamworks.

That game was just a lot of fun.

I should check-out DR2: OTF + DR3 sometime, since I've had those for a spell.

My issue with the DR2: OTR port was that at some point the interact function stopped working. Which is kinda important. So I couldn't open doors to go anywhere. It was really weird, reloading, even to a point before it started doing it, didn't fix it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it was still doing it. The button itself still worked in menus, the interact function was just busted.

One of the weirdest glitches I've ever seen.

Also Umbrella Corps is legit one of the worst games ever, Vampire Rain/Superman 64-tier.

My issue with the DR2: OTR port was that at some point the interact function stopped working. Which is kinda important. So I couldn't open doors to go anywhere. It was really weird, reloading, even to a point before it started doing it, didn't fix it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it was still doing it. The button itself still worked in menus, the interact function was just busted.

One of the weirdest glitches I've ever seen.

Also Umbrella Corps is legit one of the worst games ever, Vampire Rain/Superman 64-tier.
Wait, you act as if we've played Vampire Rain. Now I'm interested in trying it.

I never had issues with the DR2/DR2:OTR ports btw, but I played them before they got rid of GFWL so that may have had something to do with it, not sure.

Wait, you act as if we've played Vampire Rain. Now I'm interested in trying it.

I never had issues with the DR2/DR2:OTR ports btw, but I played them before they got rid of GFWL so that may have had something to do with it, not sure.
It was a super budget game on Xbox 360, so it didn't have as much exposure as many other legendarily bad games... But it is definitely as big of a pile as any of them. I remember it came out around the same time as Operation Darkness, which was a real one-two punch of suck.

Also when I had my issue with DR2 it was when it still had GFWL, so maybe removing that has fixed that weirdo problem, I have no idea. But there are plenty of games where removing GFWL just broke the games even further, so whoooooo knows.

You guys are selling me on the fakeybro tier. Thanks for the opinions.
Nothing fakeybro about getting all of those games for $12. Pretty sure I paid $12 for DR3 alone about a year ago. I'd say it's a no-brainer if you don't own most of them.

bread's done
Back