Humble Bundle Thread

Have Strider on Steam

Umbrella sucks

Got halfway done with DMC when I had PS+, but I don't know if I would go back to it.

Finished Off the Record on GFWL marketplace, but it is hard to get to now.

Have RE1 as a PS1 download on my PSP, but have only gotten halfway through it.

I guess I don't have RE0

Have RE6 ultimate on PS3, but I hardly use that.  (I guess there is some 4 player coop in it, so that could be useful to have on Steam)

Have DR2 on Steam (and finished it when it was GFWL), but having a second copy on my alt could be useful for local coop if someone drops by the house.

Don't have DR3, but would play it soon.

This might be all or nothing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the 12 dollar tier, even though I got the RE remakes in the playstation capcom bundle they had (I just looked it up and that was almost a year ago, surprising it took them this long to bundle the re games on pc). I'm okay with getting those on PC for 12 bucks along w/RE6 and Dead Rising 3. Pretty damn good bundle. 

Went with the $12 bundle. I'm new to the Humble Bundles, as I'm not much of a PC gamer, but I was wondering what are the chances Dead Rising 4 goes on sale and I would be able to use that 50% off coupon? I don't think I'm ready to drop $30 on it. 

Went with the $12 bundle. I'm new to the Humble Bundles, as I'm not much of a PC gamer, but I was wondering what are the chances Dead Rising 4 goes on sale and I would be able to use that 50% off coupon? I don't think I'm ready to drop $30 on it.
None. Those coupons don't stack, anyway.

Got the third-tier (I feel like I've been consistently getting the top-tier on Humble Bundles lately).

Sold off DR2, DR2: Off The Record (which I have from that GFWL conversion glitch, thanks again Brut, wherever you are) and RE6 for $5, making Umbrella Deluxe, REmake, RE0 and DR3 only $7 which is pretty solid.

I was thinking about buying Umbrella Corps during the Summer Sale because it was only $3 $6. Real glad I gilby'd it.

All in all, a pretty good bundle from Capcom. I've got REmake and RE0 on 4 platforms now (Gamecube, PS4 Humble Bundle, Xbone Glitch and now this bundle). My only complaint is that the 3rd-tier should have had more content like DLC from DR2/DR2: OTR, RE0/RE6 or even DMC.

Bought the 12 dollar tier, even though I got the RE remakes in the playstation capcom bundle they had (I just looked it up and that was almost a year ago, surprising it took them this long to bundle the re games on pc).

Same. I actually just got a PS4 recently too. Honestly since it's console, you have to expect higher prices so I'm not too bothered. I'm more bothered by the fact that RE HD was made a PS+ game so soon afterwards, and I'm sure RE0 will also be one down the line. Either way, the Xbone glitch was probably the closest to a reasonably priced RE for console Humble Bundle we'll ever get.

Nothing fakeybro about getting all of those games for $12. Pretty sure I paid $12 for DR3 alone about a year ago. I'd say it's a no-brainer if you don't own most of them.
Yeah, the only thing is that I do own DR2: Off the Record on Steam and DR2 Zombrex Edition on PS3 (which of course I haven't played), so that reduces the value somewhat. If the DR2 and 3 games are good ports, that and the remasters make this pretty solid. Maybe I'll actually play DR2 on my PC?

The DR franchise is meh. Some parts are fun, but generally they don't control as well as they should for the style of game they are. If DR was even slightly more like DMC and less like Resident Evil, the series would've been more enjoyable.

Comics Bundle: Jack Kirby & Will Eisner Centennial Celebration

Pay $1 or more!
Jack Kirby Collector - Issue #16
Jack Kirby Collector - Issue #62
Jack Kirby Collector - Issue #63
Young Romance: The Best of Simon & Kirby's Romance Comics - 3 Issues
Will Eisner's The Spirit: Corpse Makers - Issues #1-3
Alter Ego - Issue #48
Jack Kirby Checklist Gold Edition
Kirby Unleashed
A Celebration of Will

Pay $8 or more to also unlock!
Young Romance Vol. 2: The Early Simon & Kirby Romance Comics
Last Day in Vietnam: A Memory
Comic Book Artist - Vol. 2 Issue #6
Lee & Kirby: The Wonder Years
Silver Star: Graphite Edition - 6 Issues
Captain Victory & The Galactic Rangers - Issues #1-6
Supermen! The First Wave of Comic Book Heroes 1936-1941

Pay $15 or more to also unlock!
Will Eisner: A Spirited Life Deluxe Edition
Fagin The Jew 10th Anniversary Edition - 12 Issues
Will Eisner's The Spirit - Issues #1-12
Kirby Genesis #0-9
Silver Star
Kirby Five-Oh!
The Secret History of Marvel Comics: Jack Kirby and the Moonlighting Artists at Martin Goodman's Empire - 6 Issues Kirby: Genesis - Silver Star - Issues #1-6
Kirby: Genesis - Dragonsbane - Issues #1-4
Kirby: Genesis - Captain Victory - Issues #1-6

Check out how many countries can't activate my New Zealand bought NBA2k17 key:

AD AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BR BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CM CN CS CU CV CY DE DJ EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH
GM GN GQ GR GW HK HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KP KW KZ LA LB
LI LK MR MT MU MW MY MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PH PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE
SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TH
TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UZ VA VN XK YE YT
ZA ZM ZW

Basically no chance of ever selling it since 99% of the global population isn't allowed to activate it. Screw you Humble/2K.

Check out how many countries can't activate my New Zealand bought NBA2k17 key:
AD AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BR BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CM CN CS CU CV CY DE DJ EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH
GM GN GQ GR GW HK HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KP KW KZ LA LB
LI LK MR MT MU MW MY MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PH PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE
SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TH
TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UZ VA VN XK YE YT
ZA ZM ZW
Basically no chance of ever selling it since 99% of the global population isn't allowed to activate it. Screw you Humble/2K.
You can sell it to someone in America.

Humble usually uses proper abbreviations so I am guessing NA = Nambia since on other Humble pages I have seen US, CA, UK being used.

Think you're right, I just looked up every country code on that list (I really had nothing better to do) and it's basically all of Africa, Europe, Middle-East, most of Asia, Brazil and a handful of other countries that I've never heard of. Even the Vatican is on there. No NBA fix you, your Popefulness.

So I can sell it as a NA only key (with bonus countries Australia/New Zealand. Preorder next region locked monthly and unlock South Africa!)

Mostly repeats Telltale bundle except for the BTA tier and top tier.
Were the first two seasons of Sam & Max in any of the previous Telltale bundles? I know the third season was, but I don't recall the first two. $1 tier looks great.

Were the first two seasons of Sam & Max in any of the previous Telltale bundles? I know the third season was, but I don't recall the first two. $1 tier looks great.
Those have never been in any Humbles, no.

I'm considering refunding the bundle I bought during the sale, but I don't know if it's possible because I bought it on July 2. I want Batman, and I'd only be missing Tales of Monkey Island after the refund.

I'm considering refunding the bundle I bought during the sale, but I don't know if it's possible because I bought it on July 2. I want Batman, and I'd only be missing Tales of Monkey Island after the refund.
You would have had to make those purchases on the very last day of the summer sale to get a refund. Mayble you'll get lucky, but I doubt they'll give it to you. It's actually not past the refund period if you waited until the last few hours of the steam sale technically, but most people didn't wait that long to buy shit lol

Try it. I refunded Seraph which I got on the same day yesterday when the G2A bundle was announced and it let me.

Don't think so. Just the third season in last bundle. Puzzle Agent, Hector, Walking Dead, Poker Night have all been bundled before.

Pretty good bundle but I own it all already from previous bundles except for the top tier and Bone.  $5 is probably my price point for batman and minecraft, not sure if its worth trying to sell everything in the bottom two tiers or not.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Miguel. All I'm missing is Batman, Michonne, and Minecraft. If it was a $12 top tier, I think I'd be in, but at $15, not sure it's worth it. I can always wait until /telltale-bundle-2018. I'm sure that next week won't add Guardians of the Galaxy or Minecraft season 2. 

You would have had to make those purchases on the very last day of the summer sale to get a refund. Mayble you'll get lucky, but I doubt they'll give it to you. It's actually not past the refund period if you waited until the last few hours of the steam sale technically, but most people didn't wait that long to buy shit lol
I bought it then because I figured Telltale would end their part of the sale early.

I sent in a request just now. I doubt I'll get it, but if I do, I'll just sell off the few spare keys to people on the cesspool.

Considering the amount of older games on the base tier, there's a good chance Sam and Max Season 3, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, or StrongBad will be added as second week bonuses. I really doubt they'll add Tales of Monkey Island.

Hmm.. missing quite a few, but the problem with Telltale games is that I'd rather watch them on Youtube than slog thru the boring QTEs just to watch all the different path/cut-scenes...

Hooray for waiting until the last day of the steam sale to buy that bundle. Refund request sent out.

I'll lose Wolf Among Us, but gain Batman for $7 less than I paid for the bundle on steam.

Hooray for waiting until the last day of the steam sale to buy that bundle. Refund request sent out.

I'll lose Wolf Among Us, but gain Batman for $7 less than I paid for the bundle on steam.
Y U NO GET TWAU WHEN FREE? Y?

DCzwHSrVYAALwsL.jpg

I'll probably $1 in for Sam & Max and Bone. Own the rest though. Guesses on the week 2 additions? Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park?

I sent in a request just now. I doubt I'll get it, but if I do, I'll just sell off the few spare keys to people on the cesspool.
I've requested a refund for a game almost a month later and they still gave it to me, so it's possible. I was surprised it went through, but it was just sitting in my inventory at the time.

I'll probably $1 in for Sam & Max and Bone. Own the rest though. Guesses on the week 2 additions? Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park?
And minecraft season 2...... yeah that aint gonna happen. (minecraft that is)

I don't think you're gonna lose The Wolf Among Us if you bta. Apparently it was accidentally confirmed to be a bonus for the 2nd week by some guy named NippleThief on steamgifts. Yeah.. I know nothing about the dude so don't ask.

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/I0QqGue

EDIT: Did some looking, found this.

Dollared in, hoping for Wolf Among Us to be added. Mostly just want that and other games (TWD2, Borderlands, GoT) on PC instead of various consoles. Surprisingly, didn't have the first two seasons of Sam and Max or Bone, makes me think season 3 will be added next week. Also could add TWD1's DLC?

bread's done
Back