Humble Bundle Thread

I guess we really should have expected Humble to do something to try to grab more money when the high tier of their two-week console rebundle sold out.

I did not see anybody post a sub $6 tab for BTA.  While it is nice to see a different bundle with some games, it was a surprise.  Okay dollar tier.  I am interested in pinstripe, but not at 6.36.  

Anyone who got this have a spare Apotheon they want to unload.  Only thing im interested in and I know it was in a bundle before so maybe some peeps have an extra.

Stardock bundle.

Lots a repeats. $1 tier seems worthwhile.

Got the $1 tier. Had none of those. I dont have Gal Civ III even though I bought the monthly it was in. I didnt want it then and I dont care about it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some great 4X games in this bundle, but a lot of this stuff was bundled not that long ago. I am only missing Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. If anyone wants to split that one off from your bundle, let me know.

BTA'd because I fooled myself into thinking i'll actually play all these 4X games i have in my backlog someday. Offloaded Sins: Rebellion and the crappy version of Fallen Enchantress.

Have two $4.98 tabs open. If anybody wants one, let me know.

Even the $1 tier looks meh to me. I may end up buying it for the +1s but there's no chance in hell I'd ever play these games. You could offer me $20 to play them and I'd probably turn you down.

BTA is slightly more interesting, but the lack of DLC included for Rebellion kind of kills it.

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is a nice RTS, but most probably already have it from the free upgrade. All that remains is to be punished with DLC from Stardock.

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is a nice RTS, but most probably already have it from the free upgrade. All that remains is to be punished with DLC from Stardock.
Yeah, the third tier would be okay if Ashes hadn't been $1 through code-trading and OTC hadn't already been bundled twice by Humble. Similarly, the BTA tier has Gal Civ III which has been bundled twice before as well.

I had been thinking that people must really want the Fallen Enchantress: LH DLC packs, but it occurred to me that Rebellion probably hasn't been bundled previously; I just feel as though it has because Stardock's been bundling SoaSE: Trinity even though it's as old as dirt and there's literally no point in owning both. It's like getting Fallen Enchantress when you already own Fallen Enchantress: LH. So, yeah, the BTA tier is pretty good if you skipped the bundles that had GalCiv III in them and didn't own Rebellion already (I don't fit in either of those categories). I briefly debated third-tiering this one but I can't get excited about Ashes DLCs enough to justify shelling out what is almost the retail price for GalCiv III: Crusade.

The $1 tier is pretty decent--Sorcerer Kings and Political Machine 2016 are new-to-bundle items that I may play at some point once I can stop looking at the last election cycle through a lens of existential dread and horror; it may take a few years.

FE:LH ultimate already includes FE. So you'll end with a dupe

I did BTA for FE:LH dlcs (love that game) and rebellion (on my wishlist since forever)

The FE:LH dlc are the main thing tempting me from this bundle but I can't justify shelling out just for them despite owning nothing from the first tier but FE.

Are the FE:LH dlcs substantial and worth purchase i.e. content + content dlc instead of whatever the other kind of dlc is?

Humble RPG Maker Software Bundle

All Steam, supports Action Against Hunger

Free

RPG Maker Software Bundle Exclusive DLC Pack

$1
RPG Maker VX Ace
Remnants of Isolation
Pale Echoes
Fantasy Starter Pack(DLC)

BTA
RPG Maker VX
Antagonist
Skyborn
Sci-Fi Starter Pack(DLC)
& More in 6 days 24 hours

$15
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
Last Word
Retro vs. Modern Starter Pack(DLC)

$50
RPG Maker MV
Echoes of Aetheria
RPG Maker MV Starter Pack (DLC)

Note: The "starter packs" are for multiple separate DLC with separate keys. I bought the $1 tier and got 9 DLC.

Humble Book Bundle: Adventures in Science Fiction

Supports Action Against Hunger

$1

A Woman of the Iron People - Eleanor Arnason

Expendable - James Alan Gardner

Jaran - Kate Elliot

Vacuum Flowers - Michael Swanwick

The Genome - Sergei Lukyanenko

$8

Encounter With Tiber - Buzz Aldrin and John Barnes

Orbital Decay - Allen Steele

Midshipman's Hope - David Feintuch

A Choice of Treasons - J.L. Doty

Echoes of Earth - Sean Williams, Shane Dix

The Shockwave Rider - John Brunner

The Zero Stone - Andre Norton

$15

The Forge of God - Greg Bear

The City on the Edge of Forever - Harlan Ellison

Across a Billion Years - Robert Silverberg

Blackcollar - Timothy Zahn

Schismatrix Plus - Bruce Sterling

Starrigger - John DeChancie

Steelheart - William Deitz

Dawn - Octavia E. Butler

$18

Playing God - Sarah Zettel

The Icerigger Trilogy - Alan Dean Foster

All My Sins Remembered - Joe Haldeman

Orion Shall Rise - Poul Anderson

Humble RPG Maker Software Bundle

All Steam, supports Action Against Hunger

Free

RPG Maker Software Bundle Exclusive DLC Pack

$1
RPG Maker VX Ace
Remnants of Isolation
Pale Echoes
Fantasy Starter Pack(DLC)

BTA
RPG Maker VX
Antagonist
Skyborn
Sci-Fi Starter Pack(DLC)
& More in 6 days 24 hours

$15
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
Last Word
Retro vs. Modern Starter Pack(DLC)

$50
RPG Maker MV
Echoes of Aetheria
RPG Maker MV Starter Pack (DLC)

Note: The "starter packs" are for multiple separate DLC with separate keys. I bought the $1 tier and got 9 DLC.
Steamgifts is getting carpet bombed with that RPG maker DLC.

Some new games added to the Humble Trove today:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

The End is Nigh

Also looks like Limbo, Gone Home, Shadowrun Returns, and Teslagrad were added about a week ago.

bread's done
Back