Humble Bundle Thread

So glad I kept my subscription, these unlocks are great. Can't imagine being one of those dumbasses who canceled...

The headlining trio - 2 multiplayer games and Hearts of Iron 4 which has a crapload of DLC and even some reviewers that have 600+ or even 1,000+ hours are giving thumbs down (frame rates, updates causing more bugs, AI problems, balance) - I just am not excited at all with $80 MSRP being just those games.  June had some good unlocks, which is my hope for this July bundle as I would just pass based on the headliners.

Maybe Humble will get me in a better mood with an actual non-repeat game bundle this coming Tuesday.

So glad I kept my subscription, these unlocks are great. Can't imagine being one of those dumbasses who canceled...
I cancelled, but I can't say that I feel like a dumbass. :speaktothehand: I'd have maybe played Yooka, possibly Styx, but zero interest in the rest. The first three reveals of next month mean I'm probably gonna keep it on pause.

To each his own, I suppose.

Only thing I'd half care about from last month is Styx and I haven't bothered to play the previous game yet despite owning it.
I will say if you like stealth games I highly recommend it, it's really good (the first game at least....haven't played the 2nd), absolutely worth playing. I was really glad to see this as a reveal based off my experience w/the first game.

Turned out to be a decent month. After selling off Destiny 2 I'm definitely pleased to be left with Styx, Yooka Laylee, and that Ken Follett game. Not so sure on next month, Blackwake looks like it could be fun and I'm currently watching Black Sails (which is fantastic) so that makes it all the more enticing. Meh on the other 2 games though, not my cup of tea.
I loved Black sails until the final.season when they were forced to wrap things up and the ending felt very rushed and forced, it had so much potential too. Not many shows make you go from hating a character from the depths to becoming one of your favorite.

Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018

PWYW:

Memoria

Caravan

Deponia: The Complete Journey

Anna's Quest

BTA:

Witch It

Silence

Deponia Doomsday

$12:

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

The Long Journey Home

Bounty Train

$2 Humble Wallet Credit for Monthly Subscribers

Might be some value in the $12 tier, but most of these games have been bundled to death already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deponia Complete Journey in the $1 tier seems good.  Doomsday and Silence in the BTA tier not as much (seeing as that Indiegala bundle with those and other point 'n click games was much cheaper).

Deponia Complete Journey is just a collector's edition version of Deponia, Chaos on Deponia, and Goodbye Deponia. The bonuses are extra maps and help screens, a few extra songs, and developer commentary. It will redeem as a different sub, so keep that in mind.

Was hoping the bta would drop close to $5 then it would've been worth it, as it is it looks like it's $1 for me.

I have a weak spot for point and click adventure games I'll likely never play.

$12 tier isn't too shabby but Shadow Tactics was in the november monthly bundle.
Speaking of which, Shadow Tactics is a really accessible tactics game. If you already picked it up and are at all curious about the genre, don't let it sit idle in your game library.

The levels can be really long, but it held my interest all the way through.

Wow, that is actually a good Manga bundle. I wonder if Seven Deadly Sins is different enough in the manga to be worth a read. I like the anime.

It's been seven and a half years since the Voxatron bundle. The game is still in alpha. The dev is still reportedly working on the game. But it hasn't been updated since Dec 2015.

I want my penny back.

It's been seven and a half years since the Voxatron bundle. The game is still in alpha. The dev is still reportedly working on the game. But it hasn't been updated since Dec 2015.

I want my penny back.
So really Voxatron predicted our current climate of Early Access and Kickstarter games before any of it caught on, huh?

I actually like HIDIVE. They need to finish their Roku app though. I do use the Android app and it works fine. I'm watching Real Girl and Tada Kun this season from it. Both are decent enough series. A month is worth $4 I believe, so it's not bad to try for a $1. I just want the free month, since I'm already a member haha.

Edit: Seems like it's $4.99 now. Forgot I got in an early bird special for $3.99 a month.

I had early bird too but switched over to yearly at same price for convenience but it seems there is no promo section for me now so I'm figuring it out with hidive.

Weird I clicked on my account name/my account and at the bottom promo and gift codes when I was signed in. Put in the code and bam I have $4.99 credit now.

Surprised System Mechanic is still around. At one point many, many years ago I used its registry cleaner I believe and it pretty much killed my computer. 

protonmail is pretty solid. $25 credit for a buck is nice, considering they also have a paid vpn service (seems you can use the credit for anything they sell)

I might have missed the buy,sell,trade thread this is most appropriate for so for that i'm sorry but i'm selling this $15 cybersecurity bundle (minus year and one month keys of Private Internet Access) for $8.

bread's done
Back