Humble Bundle Thread

Pretty surprised they have not revealed any further games in the monthly with such awful early unlocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty surprised they have not revealed any further games in the monthly with such awful early unlocks.
Figured I would give humble the benefit of the doubt and wait until this Wednesday before I cancelled hoping to see some good unlocks. Probably should just go ahead and cancel now, Moobys nihilism got me all depressed and shit

Figured I would give humble the benefit of the doubt and wait until this Wednesday before I cancelled hoping to see some good unlocks. Probably should just go ahead and cancel now, Moobys nihilism got me all depressed and shit
why this Wednesday? there's no unlock this week, bro

Wait till next Wed

P.S. why no new game bundle on Tues anymore?

why this Wednesday? there's no unlock this week, bro

Wait till next Wed
According to the below, due to the "autopayment/renewal-lock-in" date, which would be this Friday, I have to pause before that....so Ican wait until Thursday I guess? I also assume this holds true for idjits who have an annual sub...(me)...

KEstR7f.png

You should pause during the day Thursday, wait for the reveals next Wednesday and you'll have until that Friday morning to buy the monthly separate for $12 if you so desire. The sneaky fucks don't let you unpause for the current monthly after the autobill date.

Don't forget to claim any bonus credit/use the 10% discount before you pause.

Edit: Updated for accuracy, Humble is sneakier than I thought.

Humble Audiobook Bundle: DC Comics in Graphic Audio

$1

• Green Lantern: Hero's Quest
  • Wayne of Gotham
  • Batman: The Stone King
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book One)
  • Countdown

$8

• DC Universe: Last Sons
  • The Flash: Stop Motion
  • Wonder Woman: Mythos
  • It's Superman
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book Two)
  • JLA: Exterminators
  • Infinite Crisis (1 of 2)
  • Infinite Crisis (2 of 2)

$15

• DC Universe: Trail of Time
  • Batman: Dead White
  • Batman: Inferno
  • Enemies and Allies
  • Superman: The Never-Ending Battle
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book Three)
  • Final Crisis
  • 52 (1 of 2)
  • 52 (2 of 2)

Graphic Audio is an audio drama company. Everything is fully voiced by a talented group of voice actors, who also voice a lot of video game characters (one of the women is Cortana from Halo and Aela from Skyrim). Each book usually runs between 4 and 7 hours. They do Brandon Sanderson and RA Salvatore works, and they're all very well done. Probably the weirdest part is listening to the same actors use almost the same voices to play different roles in different series.

I used to drive a lot, and I'd listen to them in the car. They're no Big Finish with TV and movie actors, but they're still very good at what they do.

You should pause during the day Thursday, wait for the reveals next Wednesday and you'll have until that Friday morning to buy the monthly separate for $12 if you so desire. The sneaky fucks don't let you unpause for the current monthly after the autobill date.

Don't forget to claim any bonus credit/use the 10% discount before you pause.

Edit: Updated for accuracy, Humble is sneakier than I thought.
Sounds like sanctioned use of multiple accounts to me. ;)

Graphic Audio is an audio drama company. Everything is fully voiced by a talented group of voice actors, who also voice a lot of video game characters (one of the women is Cortana from Halo and Aela from Skyrim). Each book usually runs between 4 and 7 hours. They do Brandon Sanderson and RA Salvatore works, and they're all very well done. Probably the weirdest part is listening to the same actors use almost the same voices to play different roles in different series.

I used to drive a lot, and I'd listen to them in the car. They're no Big Finish with TV and movie actors, but they're still very good at what they do.
I listened to the first installment of their Stormlight Archives adaptation, and wasn't super impressed.

Though that may have had more to do with the base material than the adaptation itself, on reflection. Not entirely sure which was to blame, but I found it simultaneously tedious and overdramatized.

^ Nevermind, I thought you were saying that there will be no Humble Monthly next month.

Humble Audiobook Bundle: DC Comics in Graphic Audio

$1

• Green Lantern: Hero's Quest
  • Wayne of Gotham
  • Batman: The Stone King
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book One)
  • Countdown

$8

• DC Universe: Last Sons
  • The Flash: Stop Motion
  • Wonder Woman: Mythos
  • It's Superman
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book Two)
  • JLA: Exterminators
  • Infinite Crisis (1 of 2)
  • Infinite Crisis (2 of 2)

$15

• DC Universe: Trail of Time
  • Batman: Dead White
  • Batman: Inferno
  • Enemies and Allies
  • Superman: The Never-Ending Battle
  • Green Lantern: Sleepers (Book Three)
  • Final Crisis
  • 52 (1 of 2)
  • 52 (2 of 2)
They should be paying you to sit through some of that crap. Countdown, seriously? I read Countdown, I put in my time and I'm not going back. And they had the gall to put Final Crisis in the top tier, kiss my @#$. The only think I would be remotely interested in would be Last sons.

Six months into the second year, how many more bundles do they still owe the dummies like me that bought their "yearly subscription"?
yes, Captain Silly here. I have no idea have many BMs they have left to fulfill that. I maintain though that groupees is best at music bundles now.

bread's done
Back