Humble Bundle Thread

Saw the email a couple days ago saying my humble monthly games were ready. Didn't even realize I was subscribed. See the games, and it's literally nothing I would ever play. That and they charged me sales tax on the bundle. Double whammy.

Saw the email a couple days ago saying my humble monthly games were ready. Didn't even realize I was subscribed. See the games, and it's literally nothing I would ever play. That and they charged me sales tax on the bundle. Double whammy.
Hidden Folks is fantastic and really worth playing.

Pretty sure I canceled mine as well because I was charged and it was surprising. I reached out to them 2 days ago and have yet to get a response
Hmm, I'm not alone then. Added to what Inm8num2 posted about people having their paused subs un-pause on them, it sounds like they're having some issues.

You sure you didn't "attempt" to cancel to get the $3 off coupon and then forget to cancel? That'd make more sense. It's what happened to me.
Oh yeah, I'm certain. In fact, I tried to cancel about a week before and got that $3 off deal as well. It made me stop and think about it before I cancelled. Though in the end, I decided to cancel last Monday after seeing people in this thread talking about how bad the market for Overwatch was on the reseller market.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle"

1 dollar - Wuppo, Simulcra, Subsurface Circular

BTA - Lisa, Nuclear Throne, Soma, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

15 dollars - Opus Magnum

The bta tier is incredible if you don't own the games. Lisa is underrated, played it last year and it was one of my favorites that year. 

"Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle"

1 dollar - Wuppo, Simulcra, Subsurface Circular

BTA - Lisa, Nuclear Throne, Soma, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

15 dollars - Opus Magnum

The bta tier is incredible if you don't own the games. Lisa is underrated, played it last year and it was one of my favorites that year.
Unfortunately Lisa is the only game I don't own from the BTA tier. Opus Magnum looks awesome, but more of a wait-for-a-cheaper-bundle sort of awesome.

Unfortunately Lisa is the only game I don't own from the BTA tier. Opus Magnum looks awesome, but more of a wait-for-a-cheaper-bundle sort of awesome.
Yeah, unfortunately the other 3 games in bta are repeats. Lisa is easily worth the price of the bta tier by itself imo, but its msrp is only 10 dollars and it's been 2.50 on steam a few times

I'll probably skip since I have SOMA and Momodora, but Momodora is legit.  I bought that full price, and it was absolutely worth it.

Only want Nuclear Throne. Rest of BTA tier is 2deep4u-and-me trash. Will wait until it's in a better bundle or sub $5 during a Steam sale.

U2adt.jpg

Hollow Knight, 7 Days to Die, and Hitman Season 1? You kidding me? Unreal.

And I was just thinking yesterday how I might wanna give ATS a try now that Oregon DLC was released. Great job by Humble today.

American Truck Simulator I almost bought....now I just get to wait for a sale on DLC if I like it. The unlocks are extremely meh from what was unrevealed. I did play Gremlins Inc. a while back when it was released. It's a good Monopoly/Talisman like game kind of. It gets old but is decent enough.

As for the early unlocks Hitman is a strong unlock for me. I already own Hollow Knight, and the other game is stuff I wont play and is filler to the extreme degree.

I mean, the unlocks for this month were pretty garbage.
Hidden Folks was a lot of fun and ATS is right up my alley (90 hours in ETS2). Old Man's Journey is something I'd probably enjoy as well. No interest in Gremlins Inc or We Were Here Too, though (the latter would look so much better if it weren't MP only). Lots of niche stuff in there, so I can see the potential for disappointment.

Hidden Folks was a lot of fun and ATS is right up my alley (90 hours in ETS2). Old Man's Journey is something I'd probably enjoy as well. No interest in Gremlins Inc or We Were Here Too, though (the latter would look so much better if it weren't MP only). Lots of niche stuff in there, so I can see the potential for disappointment.
lol WWHT is multiplayer only? I took a look at its store page and it just looked like a walking simulator

Tried to cancel this month's so I didn't forget again, and it gave me the $3 coupon offer.  I'm assuming that it will only go to those that didn't get the offer last month, but it's still be active.

WWHT would be completely uninteresting if it was singleplayer, defeats the point of the game. I'm guessing you've never heard of the first one? You're reminding me of MysterD, wanting a game that's designed for co-op/multiplayer to have a pointless singleplayer mode lol

Tried to cancel this month's so I didn't forget again, and it gave me the $3 coupon offer. I'm assuming that it will only go to those that didn't get the offer last month, but it's still be active.
I grabbed last month's and tried to cancel this month just to see if it would offer again and I didn't get it, so you are probably right. Wonder if it resets everytime you do actually cancel and re-subscribe, then cancel again....

I mean, the unlocks for this month were pretty garbage.

My inability to remember to cancel this month bites me in the ass. I'd be more excited for next month if I didn't already own Hollow Knight.
Odd. I thought this bunch of unlocks and Monthly as a whole were the best in quite some time.

Odd. I thought this bunch of unlocks and Monthly as a whole were the best in quite some time.
There's.. Overwatch.. and Overwatch. Did i mention Overwatch? Nothing else stands out except for maybe American Truck Sim, but everyone I know that wanted it got it the last time it was Humble'd. We Were Here Too is appealing to me, but it's co-op only so it has limited appeal in general.

Bundle looks fine to me, since I don't buy games outside of bundles and didn't own any of the games previously.

It's almost as if we all have our own opinions and interests and the quality of the bundle is subjective or something.

Had Overwatch already, actually won 2 copies of We Were Here Too from the devs back when it released and none of the others are even wishlisted. So meh. 

Super excited for Hollow Knight though and Hitman is nice. Hollow Knight, Little Nightmares, and Planet Coaster have been my 3 most ancipated likely monthlies for forever now and we got 2/3 so here's hoping Planet Coaster is next.

There's.. Overwatch.. and Overwatch. Did i mention Overwatch? Nothing else stands out except for maybe American Truck Sim, but everyone I know that wanted it got it the last time it was Humble'd. We Were Here Too is appealing to me, but it's co-op only so it has limited appeal in general.
ATS was in a high tier in a weak bundle where only the $1 tier was kinda worth it.

Hidden Folks is awesome, but I already have it. But We Were Here Too, Gremlins Inc, Old Man's Journey, and Dungeons III all look fun to me.

Gremlins Inc is easily one of the funner board game type games I've played on the PC. I'm not sure how active the multiplayer is anymore, but it's a good trying your best to mitigate the luck game. I overplayed it a bit, but I may play it again especially with the bundling and hopefully new players.

Unlocks for this month suck be damn the early reveals are awesome. I didn't expect Hollow Knight to get bundled this quickly. No interest in 7 Days to Die but I'm sure somebody in the cesspool will pay a few bucks for it. 

American Truck Sim and Dungeons 3 is something I'd be happy to get in a $5-$6 BTA tier but the other stuff wasn't appealing enough to make me go $12 in... especially with Overderp.

American Truck Sim and Dungeons 3 is something I'd be happy to get in a $5-$6 BTA tier but the other stuff wasn't appealing enough to make me go $12 in... especially with Overderp.
That's exactly where I am. Overwatch sucked the life out of this Monthly. It's also the lowest value since September 2017.

Humble isn’t budging on refunding me despite me putting my membership on pause, so I have all of the unlocks. If anyone wants the whole thing for 10 bucks PayPal or has anything for trade, PM me.

Definitely interested in American Truck Simulator, which is nice to see in a Monthly. It was bundled before but in a third tier. The nice level of support that SCS has provided to Euro Truck Simulator 2 makes it an even better inclusion. The rest of the unlocks seem okay. Strong early unlocks for the next month.

Definitely interested in American Truck Simulator, which is nice to see in a Monthly. It was bundled before but in a third tier. The nice level of support that SCS has provided to Euro Truck Simulator 2 makes it an even better inclusion.
Yeah, I remember when it showed up in a bundle a while back in a $10 tier that I couldn't justify playing it since (1) ETS2 was so great already, and (2) there wasn't any DLC that I felt was a must-own. Then Oregon came out the other day and changed that. Looks gorgeous. I was waiting for them to expand to the Pacific Northwest before giving it a try and now they have.

That's exactly where I am. Overwatch sucked the life out of this Monthly. It's also the lowest value since September 2017.
Agreed that the overall "value" is a low as well, at least for me, the unlocks were meh (even though I might play Gremlins). If you wanted Overwatch or did not mind that Humble broke one of their rules for the monthly with American Truck Simulator (already previously bundled), yes it was worth $12. From my perspective Humble had a weak monthly.

The monthly for November looks like an interesting mix - Hitman (sorry, but unsure what actual DLC this includes) stealth/action, 7days to die open world survival (yes had been in EA for a long time), and Hollow Knight which is a nice Metroidvania platformer but can be difficult - at least one game should scratch an itch you have. However, based on the unlocks for October, I do not expect anything from the other November unlocks.

November bundle is interesting.

I don't have 7 Days to Die and don't have Hollow Knight, but I actually already own Hitman: Complete Edition (2016 Reboot/Season 1). B/c of those two I'm missing, probably is worth me subbing.

And from what Reddit's saying, Hitman 2016 key there doesn't include the GOTY Edition Content (Patient Zero and GOTY Outfits) - which is what I'm missing from Hitman 2016.

bread's done
Back