Humble Bundle Thread

WWE 2K19 for 2 pennies. Not sure what else. Search reddit.
7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
While I like the thought of PathFinder and I think that Humble was offering Kingdom Come Deliverance prior, I have to agree. I already had signed up last year for the annual sub and I have watched the quality of bundles take a signficant hit. Sorry, but the idea of no games left does not fly with me as all of us could list games that would be good in a bundle whether it be a weekly or monthly. I think that the monthly bundles currently are still worth the $12 price tag especially compared to the majority of weekly bundles at $12. However, it is a roll of the dice. The good news is that at this point in time we still can sell of what we do not want.
Well, unlike you chumps, I might actually do this.

[Motoki] hope everybody got in on that Humble Bundle store southeast Asia glitch! Hurrr...durrrr...[/Motoki]

Did I do that right?
You did that right in the same way that I did that right.

Humble Jumbo Bundle 12

$1 Tier

Pinstripe

Super House of Dead Ninjas

Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack

Rise & Shine

PMTA:

Project Highrise

Construction Simulator 2015

Battle Chef Brigade

$10 Tier

Dirt 4

Oriental Empires

See, this is what happens when you guys complain about everything. You get trash because no matter what you're going to complain about it.
The difference here would be that when we complain about semi-decent bundles, we still buy them. Bundles like this we complain about and don't buy. And it's all about sales figures in the end.

Its worth it to me simply for Oriental Empires at $10. It was just on sale on steam for $10 but now I get dirt4 and extra copies of games I already have. Yay.

The difference here would be that when we complain about semi-decent bundles, we still buy them. Bundles like this we complain about and don't buy. And it's all about sales figures in the end.
The $1 tier is excellent. I have no interest in the BTA tier, but in a way that's even better as that means I won't be tempted to spend more than $1.

See, this is what happens when you guys complain about everything. You get trash because no matter what you're going to complain about it.
Keep complaining, this bundle looks good to me! I don't pay attention to Steam sales so I had no idea Oriental Empires was $10 recently (or that it even existed), and Dirt 4 probably is worth it too. I would have definately grabbed both of those for $5 during a Steam sale (if I saw them).

Is the cutoff to skip a monthly this Friday or next friday?
The cutoff is next Friday, they have a countdown clock on the monthly page showing how much time you have to buy. The only exception is if you have previously subscribed and haven't cancelled, you'd have to check your account settings to see when your auto-sub date is.

Keep complaining, this bundle looks good to me! I don't pay attention to Steam sales so I had no idea Oriental Empires was $10 recently (or that it even existed), and Dirt 4 probably is worth it too. I would have definately grabbed both of those for $5 during a Steam sale (if I saw them).

The cutoff is next Friday, they have a countdown clock on the monthly page showing how much time you have to buy. The only exception is if you have previously subscribed and haven't cancelled, you'd have to check your account settings to see when your auto-sub date is.
Well, you're a filthy casual and this is the target audience for these sort of "deals."

Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes; my favorite game of all time - Vampire: Bloodlines. Always worth mentioning when that one's on sale. Fantastic story, character, narrative, writing, music, atmosphere, and choice (for the 1st 2/3rds at least). Combat is a bit clunky by today's standards (i.e. like most RPG/shooter hybrids before Mass Effect 2) - but if you value all of the other stuff before combat , this is a must play for all of those reasons.

EDIT:

I'm waiting for Vampyr to hit that price.
Oh, I would so love to see Dontnod's Vampyr hit $4.99 for normals / $4.49 for subscribers.

Outcast: Second Contact (DRM-Free download) is FREE on Humble:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/outcast-second-contact?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

Notes:
- You need to claim this before Nov. 22nd to get it in your Humble Library...so claim it ASAP!
- This game will VANISH from your Humble Library by Nov. 29th....so download it ASAP & store it/back it-up somewhere!
I wish I cared enough to clear enough space on my hard drive to do that.

In case anyone cares there's a (crappy) Black Friday promo on the Battle.net store but nothing really amazing discount-wise. And me with $270 fake Blizz-bucks.

Probably WoW.  Super easy to make gold if you enjoy it and you can buy Blizz bucks with it on the auction house.  I had a bunch while I was playing Legion.

If I still had some I'd probably pick up the new BLOPS.

Humble Board Games Bundle by Asmodee Digital

$1:

Abalone

Abalone - The Official Board Game (Android)

Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small

Harald: A Game of Influence

Harald: A Game of Influence (Android)

Colt Express

Le Havre: The Inland Port

$8:

Pandemic: The Board Game

Pathfinder Adventures

Splendor

Splendor (Android)

King and Assassins

King and Assassins: The Board Game (Android)

Fighting Fantasy Legends

Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal

Small World 2

Small World 2 (Android)

Twilight Struggle

How'd you get that many?
Tons of wow gold. I played for a few months in WoD and Legion and people could make truckloads of it with Garrison missions. I also fished a lot and the economy was so inflated that fish sold for absurd amounts. In the latest expansion gold is not as easy to come by for casual joes.

B.net money is basically worthless to me since I'm not a fan of much of what Blizzard and Activision produce so I usually trade it with CAGers at like 7 cents on the dollar or so.

Tons of wow gold. I played for a few months in WoD and Legion and people could make truckloads of it with Garrison missions. I also fished a lot and the economy was so inflated that fish sold for absurd amounts. In the latest expansion gold is not as easy to come by for casual joes.

B.net money is basically worthless to me since I'm not a fan of much of what Blizzard and Activision produce so I usually trade it with CAGers at like 7 cents on the dollar or so.
Sell me cheap Black Ops 4 please.

I received an email from humble today telling me that due to a bug in their code someone accessed my information, but that the only information that they could see was my humble monthly subscription status and that they know whether my subscription is active, inactive, or paused, and they know when my plan will expire.  I feel like this is my punishment from humble for cancelling my subscription last week.

bread's done
Back