Humble Bundle Thread

I've had kingdom come deliverance for a while on my wishlist, seeing it on the humble monthly makes me think it will be bundle fodder eventually. Or is it a mistake to think with that logic?( I barely buy games anymore, and I don't even always see a humble bundle before it is expired when it would have been a no brainer for me to buy)
It's possible. I mean there was already a promo where you could get it free for subbing to humble monthly for 3 months (email offer). Now its in a regular monthly. I don't see any reason for it to not be in a regular bundle, but I'd expect it to be in a higher tier.

This is a friendly reminder that the last PC gaming Humble Bundle was on May 21.

5/21 - tinyBuild Bundle

5/28 - n/a

6/4 - Streaming Software Bundle

6/11 - n/a

6/18 - n/a

6/25 - n/a

7/2 - Playstation ReBundle

7/9 - n/a

7/16 - n/a

This is a friendly reminder that the last PC gaming Humble Bundle was on May 21.

5/21 - tinyBuild Bundle
5/28 - n/a
6/4 - Streaming Software Bundle
6/11 - n/a
6/18 - n/a
6/25 - n/a
7/2 - Playstation ReBundle
7/9 - n/a
7/16 - n/a
And this is why. Hamble's out of crappy indie games to stuff as filler into their bundles, they need us to pay them so we can make them some more. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know high tiers are usually low value, but that's exceptionally crappy.
Bendy's a strong want for me, and if I didn't have the other two that tier would look great. If I was somehow missing Prison Architect I'd go for that tier. As is, this is a $1 tier purchase for me, maybe two bundles, and I'll wait for Bendy and Shantae to make it to cheaper bundles.

I'm a big fan of the other two Shantae games currently on Steam, and an extra $5 on top of the BTA seems fine to me when the historical low is $10. But it's hard to bite when I already have 2/3 of the BTA from previous bundles.

Humble threw a curveball and started a new game bundle at a different time. I opened the page just after 1:30 and saw a $6 BTA. It's dropped a bit from there.

Humble Very Positive 3

$1:

Unexplored

Distraint 2

Rusty Lake Paradise

BTA:

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Prison Architect

Nex Machina

$10:

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
tumblr_nxim8bpKmz1syu6v7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nxim8bpKmz1syu6v7o2_500.gif

Bendy's a strong want for me, and if I didn't have the other two that tier would look great. If I was somehow missing Prison Architect I'd go for that tier. As is, this is a $1 tier purchase for me, maybe two bundles, and I'll wait for Bendy and Shantae to make it to cheaper bundles.
Sorry for the confusion, but I meant the high tier is what's exceptionally crappy. Shantae HGH is easily the worst Shantae game ever made, including the pretty iffy original GBC one.

I'm a big fan of the other two Shantae games currently on Steam, and an extra $5 on top of the BTA seems fine to me when the historical low is $10. But it's hard to bite when I already have 2/3 of the BTA from previous bundles.
As I just said, Shantae HGH is a massive let down compared to the other Shantae games. The level design is really weak, there's zero challenge outside a couple of artificially inflated sections, and most transformations feel pretty useless outside of very sparingly necessary gimmicks. They also just reused pretty nearly all the same jokes from the last couple games, so if you've already played the other two the charm will be wearing pretty thin.

I'm saying this as a KS backer of HGH, too, mind you. I can't make any excuses for it. It's just a thoroughly mediocre game.

There's also like $26 of DLC, and the ultimate edition costs $30, so getting the base version even for an extra $4 doesn't feel like an exceptionally good deal.

Sorry for the confusion, but I meant the high tier is what's exceptionally crappy. Shantae HGH is easily the worst Shantae game ever made, including the pretty iffy original GBC one.
Ah. Yes. The high tier, even at a relatively low price for a Humble high tier, seems pretty bad.

I do want Bendy too. Weak as heck upper tiers though. I'm not sure what's been bundled before though.
Prison Architect was in at least two previous Humble Bundles. Nex Machina was in a monthly back in December '17.

There are a few costumes tied to the Ultimate Edition that you can't buy if you get the base game. There's also a bug with refresh rates thats fixed in the ultimate edition but not fixed in the base game according to one guy on the steam forum.

There are a few costumes tied to the Ultimate Edition that you can't buy if you get the base game. There's also a bug with refresh rates thats fixed in the ultimate edition but not fixed in the base game according to one guy on the steam forum.
That $10 tier is even worse, then.

This seems to be a Humble that's carried by the $1 tier.

imo, anybody who actually buys costumes is a moron and should be stripped of their CAG membership. No trial, no appeals. Straight to the slammer with them.

imo, anybody who actually buys costumes is a moron and should be stripped of their CAG membership. No trial, no appeals. Straight to the slammer with them.
It’s been a while, but I think one or two of the costumes feature gameplay changes. No idea if they’re the ones Spoder’s talking about.

I haven't really looked into it much, but it seems like some of the costumes in the game are actual game modes. So it kind of does matter in this case. Not sure if any of the exclusive Ultimate Edition cosmetics are like that though.

Anyone here actually played Unexplored? Only $1 and all but curious if it is actually fun or not, not really interested in anything else in the bundle.

Got bta of positive bundle. Checked out with paypal and somehow a special offer paid for the whole thing. Maybe I should have gotten the $10 tier, no idea what that offer was.

Not much into multiplayer games but Killing Floor 2 was cool but it s a little long in tooth now. Those battle royale games look lame. I think I own Barony already so this will be a pass.

Dollar tier for me.  That's more than enough.  I already own Killing Floor 2 on PS4 and didn't like it that much.  And the other games look like they suck.

was anybody successful in asking support to refund humble monthly twice?
forgot to pause my subscription again... and i've asked for refund once before

Good god they have milked that game more than any other I have ever seen.

Note: $1 tier includes all the stuff that was bundled before. The top tier does not even include all of the content.
Come on now, it includes most of the major dlc expansions. You have to let paradox have a few $19 unit packs and some $25 music packs, portrait packs, EU4 converter pack, and two e-books.

I mean honestly if you want to try CKII or just get the expansions that you do not have, the bundle is a fantastic deal.  You get all of the content that matters and at a fraction of what you would pay on sale buying it piecemeal.  There were some great deals a few years ago but the more recent DLC never goes on sale that cheap and some of it is rated very highly.  So yeah we are rolling our eyes at yet another CK bundle... but it is a good buy for those that want it.  I am tempted just for the expansions I do not have as if I ever start having real gaming time again, it is one I want to spend some time with.  *shrug*

I mean honestly if you want to try CKII or just get the expansions that you do not have, the bundle is a fantastic deal. You get all of the content that matters and at a fraction of what you would pay on sale buying it piecemeal. There were some great deals a few years ago but the more recent DLC never goes on sale that cheap and some of it is rated very highly. So yeah we are rolling our eyes at yet another CK bundle... but it is a good buy for those that want it. I am tempted just for the expansions I do not have as if I ever start having real gaming time again, it is one I want to spend some time with. *shrug*
Yeah. I had what's in the $1 tier from an old Amazon bundle plus a single Tremor DLC pickup, but I've been checking the newer DLC every sale since then and it's never better than 50% off.

This looks like it has all of the actual gameplay DLC between the three tiers, missing only some portraits, music, and extras.

I mean honestly if you want to try CKII or just get the expansions that you do not have, the bundle is a fantastic deal. You get all of the content that matters and at a fraction of what you would pay on sale buying it piecemeal. There were some great deals a few years ago but the more recent DLC never goes on sale that cheap and some of it is rated very highly. So yeah we are rolling our eyes at yet another CK bundle... but it is a good buy for those that want it. I am tempted just for the expansions I do not have as if I ever start having real gaming time again, it is one I want to spend some time with. *shrug*
I'd be more inclined to agree with you if the game wasn't released in 2012. For seven years they've been oozing pricey additions, bundling and re-bundling along the way. There's now $301 of DLC.

I remember trying it years ago and being only mildly entertained. I suppose it just isn't for me, and that colors my perspective. :cold:

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if the game wasn't released in 2012. For seven years they've been oozing pricey additions, bundling and re-bundling along the way. There's now $301 of DLC.

I remember trying it years ago and being only mildly entertained. I suppose it just isn't for me, and that colors my perspective. :cold:
What, is this your first Paradox game?

As Yakuza 0 was a headliner prior, perhaps time for Kiwami or Kiwami 2 to also be in it. While Square Enix titles are commonly in these bundles, it would be a nice surprise to see something from their jrpg catalogue, like Final Fantasy XV get a major discount.

As Yakuza 0 was a headliner prior, perhaps time for Kiwami or Kiwami 2 to also be in it. While Square Enix titles are commonly in these bundles, it would be a nice surprise to see something from their jrpg catalogue, like Final Fantasy XV get a major discount.
Squenix will never ever bundle any of their Japan-developed games.

Good god they have milked that game more than any other I have ever seen.

Note: $1 tier includes all the stuff that was bundled before. The top tier does not even include all of the content.
You'll have to wait for the Humble "Crusader Kings II Complete" Bundle. The Complete bundle will include 120 of the 372 DLCs.

bread's done
Back