Humble Bundle Thread

Isn't Rising Storm 2 a rebundle? Yoku looks like the most appealing of the surprise unlocks. Not really feeling the September headliners, but others may feel differently.

Isn't Rising Storm 2 a rebundle? Yoku looks like the most appealing of the surprise unlocks. Not really feeling the September headliners, but others may feel differently.
I dislike them a bunch since Slay the Spire is always pretty cheap (really good game though I own on PC and Switch). The other I don't care about. Am I the only one who kind of shrugs when they keep including more and more of the massive multiplayer FPS and other games of the sort? Believe Rising Storm 2 is the same. Yoku I've wanted for a while and the Adventure Friends is right up my alley, but i'm just tired of them consistently adding these type of games. I may pause next month as they don't appeal to me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already own both early unlocks. If you have any interest at all in card games, get Slay the Spire, it is amazing. It is the best game I have played this year.

August unlocks are alright, nothing I would have been sad to miss out on if I wasnt subbed, but kingdom come was worth the $12 for me by itself.

Might have to pick up slay the spire alone if I can since squad isnt something I want to sink a bunch of time into and I havent been too impressed with the unlocks for awhile now outside of mechanicus.

as a metroidvania pinballer, yoku somehow works- though it can be frustrating in that way pinball games can be

between ms pc gamepass, epic gamestore freebies, ps plus, xbox gold, ubisoft monthly, twitch prime and the other bundle stores (fanatical, mostly), I feel like we are, or just beyond peak humble monthly bundle value.

still really good value and more good games than all but the idle rich have time to consume

Slay the Spire is a great early reveal but Squad? Ugh...
At least I don't own Squad and have wanted to try it. Slay the Spire...eh, maybe. July was good if you didn't have KCD. Mars was already down to $10 for the base game and $22 with season pass which I had hoped they would throw in the bundle but nah, gotta get people to buy the dlc.

Pretty decent reveals, though I doubt I'll spend a lot of time with any one of them. There are two platformers that look like more flash than substance, one that looks like Meat Boy without the charm and art. You've got a side-scroller RTS sequel to an okay'ish game. And then there's Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.

RS2:V is made by Tripwire (Killing Floor dev) and has similarly solid weaponry. But it's a semi-hardcore war shooter, and I feel like anyone that wants it probably already has it.

The headliner was good. All in all, it looks a lot like a Humble Bundle from years ago, before there was even a Monthly. The Monthly was (I thought) supposed to be a cut above the regular bundle -- hence the higher price and the secrecy. Alas.

I have ZERO interest in the new bundle reveals. Of course we all know that means the locked games will be amazing.

But they won't.

But they will if we think they won't.

And they won't if we think they will.

I really hate this. :oldman:

I have ZERO interest in the new bundle reveals. Of course we all know that means the locked games will be amazing.

But they won't.

But they will if we think they won't.

And they won't if we think they will.

I really hate this. :oldman:
It's getting harder these days to decide whether or not to sub for a month. Things were so much easier when the correct choice was just doing the opposite of whatever Mooby did.

RS2:V is made by Tripwire (Killing Floor dev) and has similarly solid weaponry. But it's a semi-hardcore war shooter, and I feel like anyone that wants it probably already has it.

The headliner was good. All in all, it looks a lot like a Humble Bundle from years ago, before there was even a Monthly. The Monthly was (I thought) supposed to be a cut above the regular bundle -- hence the higher price and the secrecy. Alas.
I wasn't really interested in RS2:V until I saw the toy soldier mod on Steam a bit back, so that unlock worked well for me.

I'm not sure any regular Humble Bundle would have had Surviving Mars and Kingdom Come, even with a high priced top tier. But the rest does seem like an old-school Humble, true. Which is completely in line with the general trend among all bundle sites and store sales.

I was happy enough with this month's bundle, Kingdom's Come and Yoku's Island are both games I wanted, and Adventure Pals is something I'll take a shot on. 

Kingdom Come was certainly a strong headliner. The premise is interesting, even if the gameplay style is not something I would be interested in. Likewise with the headliners for next month.

My list of purchases on Humble Bundle is screwed up. Going chronologically a bunch of stuff from early 2014 and before is not listed. Some of it shows up when I enter terms in the search box, but not all of it. For example, every Humble Indie Bundle prior to 11 isn't listed. Nor any of the PC and Android bundles before 8.

I can look up the items in the library by name, and they are there, but I'm not exactly sure what was in each bundle to look up, especially the non-steam and non-game stuff. What soundtracks were in what bundle? What were those earliest book bundles and what did they contain?

It doesn't appear to be just me, either. My wife's humble account shows no Humbles from before Humble Indie Bundle 11. I'm not sure how many were purchased on that account before then, but at the least the first Humble Jumbo Bundle is missing from her bundle list while the items in it show up in her library.

Can anyone else confirm similar errors on Humble's site?

My list of purchases on Humble Bundle is screwed up. Going chronologically a bunch of stuff from early 2014 and before is not listed. Some of it shows up when I enter terms in the search box, but not all of it. For example, every Humble Indie Bundle prior to 11 isn't listed. Nor any of the PC and Android bundles before 8.

I can look up the items in the library by name, and they are there, but I'm not exactly sure what was in each bundle to look up, especially the non-steam and non-game stuff. What soundtracks were in what bundle? What were those earliest book bundles and what did they contain?

It doesn't appear to be just me, either. My wife's humble account shows no Humbles from before Humble Indie Bundle 11. I'm not sure how many were purchased on that account before then, but at the least the first Humble Jumbo Bundle is missing from her bundle list while the items in it show up in her library.

Can anyone else confirm similar errors on Humble's site?
If I sort by most recent, the oldest bundle I see is HIB 11. And if sort by name, different pages have different number of bundles on them and HIB 11 doesn't show up.

If I sort by most recent, the oldest bundle I see is HIB 11. And if sort by name, different pages have different number of bundles on them and HIB 11 doesn't show up.
Yes. I see the same behavior when sorting by name.

That's pretty clearly not a problem with my account, but something more widespread with Humble.

Mine appears to be complete through February 8th, 2014 (10 days before I bought HIB11), and then nothing earlier than that other than a gift code I got in March 2013.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I had the same number of pages in the purchases section of my account when I was organizing my digital comics collection two or three weeks ago (I wasn't paying attention to the games bundles at the time, so I didn't really notice things were off), so this may be a problem that's already persisted for a while.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I had the same number of pages in the purchases section of my account when I was organizing my digital comics collection two or three weeks ago (I wasn't paying attention to the games bundles at the time, so I didn't really notice things were off), so this may be a problem that's already persisted for a while.
Yeah. This may not be new. I think my total number of pages has been the same for awhile. But on the other hand I haven't grabbed much from Humble recently.

I thought it might be caused by the total number of items in my purchase list, but my wife's account has the same thing going on with less than 25% of the number of pages mine has.

Mine seems alright, last page (14) shows Bundles from 2012-2013 with Indie V being the last one on the list, which is correct.

If we're talking "Annoying Humble issues", I'd like to know when this monstrosity is going to finally get removed from my Keys page (or at least have it not show up even when I tick "Hide redeemed keys"):

i0dpMCi.png

I've been waiting forever for the YDKJ classic games to be in a decent bundle, and almost as long for the Jackbox series.

I'm still waiting.

Or in other words:

rGZqXND.gif

Of note is the fact that this is exactly a year after the first bundle, so this may be a yearly thing.
Good bundle for those who have none but I imagine most of us own the majority of the games.
5 is supposedly discounted with purchase of the bundle but is still too rich for my blood.

This bundle doesn't seem too bad to me.  All I own is Jackbox Party Pack 2 and have had a good time with it.  To get the other party packs plus a smattering of random individual games doesn't seem bad to me.  Going to be the first non monthly I've bought in a long time.

This bundle doesn't seem too bad to me. All I own is Jackbox Party Pack 2 and have had a good time with it. To get the other party packs plus a smattering of random individual games doesn't seem bad to me. Going to be the first non monthly I've bought in a long time.
Or perhaps bundles lately have been so bad that this one seems good?

Most of those randoms are rebundles, and some are actually in a Party Pack. meaning you're getting the game more than once in this bundle.

I think the classic titles are worse, though. That entire pack should be in the base tier. It wouldn't be quite so bad if there was a complete-your-bundle option on Steam, but no dice there.

The Jackbox Party bundle ends in less than 18 hours. Which tier would be good for a person who only expects to play single-player?

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/jackbox-party-2019-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2
The actual "You Don't Know Jack" (including the first Jackbox pack) games work fine as single-player trivia games. The standalone games (Drawful, Fibbage, etc) and Jackbox 2, 3, and 4 are almost all multiplayer-only.

Humble: We should do a game bundle
Humble to Humble: Make sure it's shittier than the monthly so people buy that

bread's done
Back