Humble Bundle Thread

Haven’t played the refresh game in literally years now, but since I don’t like subscriptions and I’ve always been kinda interested in trying out Shenmue, I guess I’ll give this bundle some rapidfire reloads.

This bundle specially curated by rcsample's mom!

tenor.gif

I haven't actually done this in ages, is it still possible to penny into a bundle to lock in a BTA, or has IGN removed that feature?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, you're right, I already have it. Given that, I'm surprised the BTA is as high as it is.
It was featured in the November 2019 monthly. Call of Duty and Spyro were the big attractions in that bundle, so a lot of people might have forgotten about Shenmue being in there.

Edit: Also, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine was a free direct download on itch.io back in March 2020. I can't tell for sure if it was a part of the historic Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality or not, but I already own it on itch.io. I think it was just free for a limited time when the global pandemic started.

I kind of regret not getting Spyro and Crash then. Hoarders have driven the value too high on Barter.vg at this point.

It was the very last Humble Monthly, I believe.
It was the one before last, and I personally think the one that came after it was better—the one with Yakuza, SoulCal6, and My Time At Portia.

There was one I’d consider even higher, though I didn’t get it since I already owned the headliner, but it led with Dragon’s Dogma at a time when the historical low for that game was significantly higher than the bundle.

It was the one before last, and I personally think the one that came after it was better—the one with Yakuza, SoulCal6, and My Time At Portia.

There was one I’d consider even higher, though I didn’t get it since I already owned the headliner, but it led with Dragon’s Dogma at a time when the historical low for that game was significantly higher than the bundle.
Ah, that's right. There was a month that had both a monthly and a choice. I already had most of what was in that monthly.

I was reminded of Macdows 95 the other day. Did anyone else never get a key from the Humble Monthly? It was out of stock for ages and then just disappeared. Sounds like others experienced this based on the game's Steam forums.

Reminder for anyone who wants to pause their Humble Choice/Monthly.  You'll be autobilled on the 25th -- and probably the 25th at like 2 a.m.

I heard a friend talking about getting an email for from humble saying that they can sign up for humble choice for $6 a month for 6 months, is that legit or any catch?

I played Death's Gambit from the Pet Your Dog bundle through Gamepass. I can say it's a hard pass for me. The graphics look pretty decent. I don't like the combat at all. The animations feel very chunky and clunky and I just don't like how loose all the fighting feels. It's trying to be 2D Dark Souls but frankly it didn't feel anywhere near as good. I also couldn't reliably pull off abilities which pissed me off. It's not the worst, but you can do better for these type of games. Easily passing on the BTA now. May dollar for Dog Sled Saga but I don't know.

Wonder if the Better Futures bundle is a better deal now that Vanquish is in the bundle. Don't actually own it. Would have been even better if they had included Two Point Hospital instead of just a coupon.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

Yet another bundle of Fanatical bundle games.  And pretty mediocre by Fanatical standards.  It seems clear to me that decent publishers/developers are now avoiding everything but Choice/Monthly bundles.

Wonder if the Better Futures bundle is a better deal now that Vanquish is in the bundle. Don't actually own it. Would have been even better if they had included Two Point Hospital instead of just a coupon.

Well the Vanquish low so far has been ~$4. BTA for the bundle is ~$4. I'd say it just went from "Meh" to "Yeh".

I'll probably regret it, but I do actually want to try Strange Brigade, several of the other games in the bundle look like they could be worth trying, and I never buy anything outside of bundles (and rarely in bundles) anyway so I don't actually own any of this crap, so... in for my first Humble Choice, I guess.

Also this is the third month in a row I've gotten a $4 off coupon, IGN stinks of desperation these days.

Also also when the fuck did Hamble start charging tax?

I'll probably regret it, but I do actually want to try Strange Brigade, several of the other games in the bundle look like they could be worth trying, and I never buy anything outside of bundles (and rarely in bundles) anyway so I don't actually own any of this crap, so... in for my first Humble Choice, I guess.

Also this is the third month in a row I've gotten a $4 off coupon, IGN stinks of desperation these days.

Also also when the fuck did Hamble start charging tax?
For a while depending on location, https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202742080-Humble-Store-FAQ-For-Developers. Need to use VPN and change your location in Settings to avoid that.

I guess a lot of people have been making badges for A Case Of Distrust, because I just got a booster.

I'll give away an extra copy.
MRAAV-M5R8A-AZPGG

some (not humbly) bundle leftover keys, but I'll be honest...

LjIK1G.gif

MTQ6I-06CM8-??A0J : number between 54 and 56

FWL7J-45M90-9??I? : Abbreviation of the Valve/Turtlerock series that's needs a third game, already, goddammnit

5PK2J-73M?A-QFYLP : # of times I've already pooped today and it's not even 1 pm

some (not humbly) bundle leftover keys, but I'll be honest...

LjIK1G.gif

MTQ6I-06CM8-??A0J : number between 54 and 56

FWL7J-45M90-9??I? : Abbreviation of the Valve/Turtlerock series that's needs a third game, already, goddammnit

5PK2J-73M?A-QFYLP : # of times I've already pooped today and it's not even 1 pm
All lurked.

Is there a forum here to request Humble Codes? I already bought the Better Future bundle specifically for the Star Trek Online code, but I'm looking for a second STO code for my daughter.  I'll move this post to wherever it should go, if someone could kindly point me in the right direction. TIA.

bread's done
Back