Humble Bundle Thread

I mean, he’s Canadian.
tumblr_inline_osenvr62rM1reygjb_540.gif

It took about 10 tries to get Humble to accept a pre-paid Visa debit that I had lying around for the $12 charge, but it finally worked.

I also discovered that I already owned the game Deadly Days from the July monthly, but if anyone wants to trade another key for it and is willing to redeem it right away once we've completed the swap, I'm down.

Some good sales on Namco games, just know I'll regret it if some of them end up in a choice soon.

Last edited:
I think that's the cheapest the HD Collection has ever been on PC. I remember it being $3 on PS3, but I gave up and got it for around $15 or so on PC since the price was steady for so long.
Other than the price mistake when everything was dirt-cheap on GamesPlanet for Capcom games (this was $5.99; and I think Monster Hunter World Complete was also insanely cheap by price mistake) - yep, looks like it.

ITAD - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/devilmaycryhdcollection/info/

EDIT - And...bought it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t remind me of MHW PC’s pricing, I’m still waiting for the Master Edition to go under 50% (brief price glitches aside). With MHS2 fresh on PC and Rise arriving soon, you’d think it’d be the perfect time to do some kind of promotion to get more people to try World, get invested in the series, and possibly buying the full price new titles, but apparently Capcom hates money.

Thoughts on Anno 1800?  I apparently missed it in a bundle and cheaper.  I have the $25 credit burning a whole in my account wallet.  Was debating either Anno 18 or Monster Hunter Stories 2.

Big In Japan Sale:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/big-in-japan-sale/

Devil May Cry HD Collection [Steam] = $11.99 (before HC discount) or $10.79 (after HC discount)

-> Includes HD versions of DMC1,2,3.
Honestly worth the price of admission for 1 and to experience how awful 2 is. I came away from 3 thinking it was just okay. I know it's the grandpappy of the modern character action game but everything about the combat felt too inconvenient and I didn't care for the constant backtracking. I recognize that it's a great game but I missed the boat with this one and it feels like a case of the "Seinfeld is Unfunny" trope in the sense that it was doing things other games at the time weren't and was absolutely influential for not only the genre, but gaming.

Was playing around with the sliders on a bundle to see the new minimum cut Humble’s taking, and yep, it’s more than Epic. But the really impressive part to me is that the new default split gives 5% to charity.

50-A31-F09-59-EA-4-CBD-A8-A5-C725-B9-B93-B22.jpg

Was playing around with the sliders on a bundle to see the new minimum cut Humble’s taking, and yep, it’s more than Epic. But the really impressive part to me is that the new default split gives 5% to charity.
That 5% is not a 100%. 100% to charity or bust for me, and I'm not worried about the parent company going bankrupt. Full donations to charity were the only reason why I bought so many of their bundles.

50-A31-F09-59-EA-4-CBD-A8-A5-C725-B9-B93-B22.jpg
When I bought the Paint and Draw Bundle the other day, I was able to move the slider all the way over, so I gave all of the proceeds to charity. And it was a damn good deal for that bundle, so I bought the top tier. But I'm sure that they'll put the kibosh on that soon.

I played through Team Sonic Racing, it's a fine game but definitely worse than Transform. Was worth it (to me) just to do more singleplayer stuff since i already 100%'d Transform

Really only interested barely in Golf It and Retrowave. I do recommend Luck Be A Landlord although it gets repetitive after a few hours. There aren't as many combos one can do in the game currently. Still a fun slot machine game that I'd recommend bundled but in a lower tier for sure. Retrowave is $1.99 MSRP so even the dollar tier blows.

Did you guys see the RPG Heroes Bundle?

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpg-heroes-bundle

$1 tier 

Delver (Steam & DRM-free)

Pay what you want tier 

Swords & Souls Nevertime

Tower of Time

$10 tier 

Dreadlands

Slasher's Keep

Quest Hunter

I'm interested in the $1 tier because Delver is one of my favorite Android games to play on my phone, but I can't get the Steam version to work in Windows 10.  Hoping that the DRM-free version will work.  :pray:

So Humble has a Sonic 30th Anniversary Sale going on at the moment. Only thing of note is that Team Sonic Racing got its largest discount yet, down to $4 (90% off). Even less with a Choice subscription. Game looked mediocre last time I saw it though so I'm not sure if I'd just rather re-install Transformed instead.
I played through Team Sonic Racing, it's a fine game but definitely worse than Transform. Was worth it (to me) just to do more singleplayer stuff since i already 100%'d Transform
Team Sonic Racing is also on sale for $3.99 on Steam. Sonic Mania is also $1.99 on Steam.

Humble is charging $3.99 for Sonic Mania on its sale. However, the Sonic Mania DLC is cheaper on Humble for $1.99.

I go wherever the deals are since neither is DRM-free.

Just to let everyone know, Delver from the RPG Heroes Bundle might crash on the start-up screen whether you're playing the Steam version or the DRM-free version.  I was not able to get either working which is a shame because I have played the Android version and enjoy it a lot.

I am going to try the supposed fix mentioned below that I found sometime this week when I have a chance.  Fingers crossed!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/249630/discussions/0/1727575977594079817/

Slasher's Keep barely released out of EA. I may get the bundle for that and Dreadlands but I'm iffy on it. I agree heavily with the Moobs and would buy easily for $5. 

Just noticed this but now they're offering the July Choice to everyone for $9... clearly this one is not selling well.

Bunch of crap.

Quick question, anybody with 2-Step Verification not able to log in. Wanted to be proactive and pause my sub early this month (so I forget), but I haven't received the email with the code to get past 2-Step Verification.

Bloodstained is a pretty good choice. I've definitely heard of some of the indies, just can't remember if the word of mouth was good or bad.

4 from my wishlist (if curious Superliminal, As Far As the Eye, Encodya, Carto) equals a likely buy. Also Bloodstained is a pretty decent headliner (honestly better than Yakuza 3 last month even though I love these games) although I own it on PS4 already. I generally don't play the online multiplayer ones (nixes 2 games) and co-op ones are also rarely played, though do get played (nixing 2 games). That leaves Cepheus which is in EA and I know nothing about, Blue Fire which looks average but worth a try, and Nowhere Prophet which I played before and was in my dislike category. It's a somewhat bland and overly hard rogue-lite game. Overall better than last month at least, which I thought sucked pretty hard. This one only sucks somewhat hard.

Unless it’s gotten significantly better since launch, Bloodstained is like a poor man’s Castlevania. And yes, it’s made by one of the guys who worked on the original Castlevania games .. but something just feels off. It’s like a cheap knockoff that desperately wants to be Castlevania but lacks the heart of the actual Castlevania games.

Unless it’s gotten significantly better since launch, Bloodstained Curse is like a poor man’s Castlevania. And yes, it’s made by one of the guys who worked on the original Castlevania games .. but something just feels off. It’s like a cheap knockoff that desperately wants to be Castlevania but lacks the heart of the actual Castlevania games.
The animation, art style and floaty movement are all kinda "meh" to me. I also remember it having a number of audio issues although I'm sure those have been sorted out by now.

That said, I did end up playing it all the way through to the end, warts and all. Compared to other well-known modern-day Metroidvanias that I've played, I'd probably place it in the middle of the pack.

Another pass.  Not really sure what they're aiming for lately.  Mediocre headliners and 2deep4u fillers.  Also put off by the excessive number of multiplayer games.

This is probably the best bundle for me in a very long time, because it's mostly the types of games I play. But yea, I do play more niche games.

Last Oasis is probably the only game I have zero interest in.

bread's done
Back