Humble Bundle Thread

Best of Stealth Bundle.

NOTE: ALL are listed for Steam unless stated otherwise.

$1 Tier:

- Aragami

BTA Tier:

- ECHO

- Heat Signature

- Styx: Shards of Darkness

$12 Tier:

- Hitman (2016): GOTY Edition
- Hitman 2: GOTY Edition (2018)

- 10% off coupon on the Humble Store for Hitman 3 (Epic key).
Is it me or is the best non-monthly humble bundle in a long time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or is the best non-monthly humble bundle in a long time?
As usual: depends on how much you own already.

I've owned & played already Hitman 1 GOTY and Hitman 2 GOTY.

Styx: Shards is backlogged. Heck, I got all of the Styx games backlogged, if I'm gonna go there.

ECHO, Ghost of a Tale, and Aragami all look good & I am missing those - but, not sure where I'm gonna go on this one. At least, probably gonna $1 Tier in on this.

I want Ghost of a Tale, but own all of Hitman 1 & 2 here.

BTA's too high at almost $11, to suit me; feels like it's either lowest tier ($1) or highest here ($12).

It is if you don't have the Hitman games from monthlies or other bundles. Otherwise the BTA is way overpriced. I'm wanting Heat Signature, but I'm not sure this bundle is good for me.
I almost never buy anything from Humble anymore other than monthly so I was more thinking of it as "If I didn't own this would I want to buy this bundle?" and the answer was "Heck yea, great bundle". Most of the time I just go meh and move on.

As usual: depends on how much you own already.

I've owned & played already Hitman 1 GOTY and Hitman 2 GOTY.

Styx: Shards is backlogged. Heck, I got all of the Styx games backlogged, if I'm gonna go there.

ECHO, Ghost of a Tale, and Aragami all look good & I am missing those - but, not sure where I'm gonna go on this one. At least, probably gonna $1 Tier in on this.

I want Ghost of a Tale, but own all of Hitman 1 & 2 here.

BTA's too high at almost $11, to suit me; feels like it's either lowest tier ($1) or highest here ($12).
I own a few things from Humble for Hitman 1&2 but these keys gave me more crap... Hitman 2 (New York, Expansion Pass, and Special Assignment pack 1), Hitman (Agent Zero, GoTY Outfit Bundle)

Not sure I would buy it just for the above with what I already had but 3 of the other games were on my Wish List so, to me, it was a good bundle. (I did see when I was messing with percentages that Humble gets at least 1.80 now.)

Anyhow, if anyone want's Hitman 3 for 32.39 let me know. (This is the monthly discount, + the 10% off coupon for them bundle. Do realize its Epic Game Store.) (Oh, and the coupon only works on the base game... )

Sadly, the most interesting thing to me is Framed, just because it was supposed to be in the Bundle for Palestine but got pulled in the first hours.  Now I won't have to deal with that FOMO-regret any longer.

This is likely one of the most indie of the Humble Choice bundles. So much of this is on Gamepass too. I would recommend Neon Abyss, although it's a bit easy and becomes quite repetitive. Still fun for at least 4-5 hours. I bought it a while back and it's aight. I also own the Framed Collection on Switch. It's a pretty neat game overall that isn't too long. You mainly switch around frames to survive and move on to the next scene. You get some cool visuals and audio, although waiting for animation, even sped up, can take a while. Also there is more complicated timing frames as the game goes on. I haven't finished either game, but am close to finishing the first. Likely will still get for PGA, but not the most amazing bundle. I will have a repeat in Neon Abyss and Heaven's Vault which kind of stinks.

humble offered me $9/mo for 3 months last month, i got it for Bloodstained, but wow do i feel specledorfed.

Most of the games i'm interested in are on gamepass, and i doubt i'd like them enough to want to own them in my steam library. i guess i could play them now and find out by the end of the month

I was gonna try to buy a PGA key from someone for $4 but Humble gave me a $4 coupon so I'll just buy the whole thing myself instead.
Same, but for everything except PGA for me. Being on the classic plan and knocking off a few "maybe someday" wishlist games for less than a dollar a piece is cool.

Can definitely see how it's not for everyone, more so if you're not on the classic plan.

Glad I didn't buy 2k golf during the summer sales, saved $5. Neon Abyss and Not for Broadcast were two semi interested, might get them one day wishlist items, so not bad considering. Fort Triumph might be decent as a fantasy Xcom type game.

I went ahead and didn't bother pausing mostly just for Bloodstained, but Superliminal is a treat I didn't even notice was in there.

NEW Humble Choice: September 2021:

- PGA Tour 2K21
- West of the Dead
- Neon Abyss
- Not For Broadcast
- Roki
- Heaven's Vault
- Narita Boy
- Atomicrops
- Framed Collection
- Orwell: Ignorance is Strength
- Fort Triumph
- Swag & Sorcery
puke-sick.gif

Don't sleep on Not For Broadcast. Game is delightful, zany and unique. Sort of like an FMV Papers, Please. Going back to watch your broadcasts after you're done for the day is a lot of fun.

Don't sleep on Not For Broadcast. Game is delightful, zany and unique. Sort of like an FMV Papers, Please. Going back to watch your broadcasts after you're done for the day is a lot of fun.
Early Access. I don't touch those until they release because I have a million other games to get to that are fully released.

Some VR stuff:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/fall-vr-emporium-bundle

I've noticed since Hamble redesigned their bundle pages that the BTA price rises quickly and settles just below the higher tier. Today's bundle started at $8 BTA, now it's $14.72 (tier 3 is $15).

The way the bundle is displayed defaults to the highest tier and you have to click a different option to see what's offered in lower tiers. Most people probably don't realize this is an option, so they just buy the default highest tier.

I can't remember the last time I even penny'd into a HB. Is that still possible in the new system, to lock in a BTA price and bump your purchase later?

I think $1 is the minimum for just about anything now. Not sure pennying into anything gets jack anymore. The BTA for bundles is super rigged though I agree. Makes it usually a $1 tier or buy the whole thing.

In June I got a $9/mo for 3 months offer for Choice. In July I got an $8/mo offer for 3 months. Didn't bite on either of those, but I kinda wanted last month's bundle so I waited to get another offer and it didn't come. I ended up forgetting to pause for the first time since it went from monthly to choice. This week I got the $9/mo for 3 months offer again and decided it was good enough for this month.

I mostly wanted Neon Abyss even though I played it a ton already on XGP. On XGP I waited like a year for the game to get patched. It finally did a few weeks ago, but it's still a couple patches behind. Sadly, it doesn't seem like there's a way to transfer saves from XGP to Steam. Fortunately they lowered the prices of the upgrades, so the game is less grindy now. I decided to buy the 2 dlc characters from last year from Humble too. With the discount it was I think at an all-time low, although it's only $2 in the first place, so not much of a discount. 

Neon Abyss has a lot problems, but I like the feel of gameplay and they've updated a lot over the past year. It was my favorite roguelite from last year; even though the gameplay isn't really anything special, I personally enjoyed it much more than Hades.

To be fair, Fanatical will probably omit 6 entirely and have a flat $5 or $6 tier for everything else, compared to...

Christ, the BTA's already over $10?

To be fair the Tropico 6 DLC is new to bundle other than some build a bundle junk. Still not something I really want unless I love some Tropico games.

bread's done
Back