Humble Bundle Thread

Does it? I think I'm the only one who played any of it around here and my review was "Janky RPG basically worth playing only if you're intrigued by the Age of Sail/Pike & Shot era setting."

I like it but I have a soft spot in my heart (or head) for janky RPGs and do like the setting change. But I wouldn't be "You gotta play this" about it to most people.
Greedfall definitely isnt a bad game. I played through it on gamepass and the setting and locations and enemy design were above average and the story wasnt bad either. You definitely see the budget in some of the copy/paste interiors, spotty VA, and enemy variation though. Overall I probably put a solid 40 or so hours into it and enjoyed all I did. Easily a 7/10 for me.

People poopoo-ing B and C tier RPGs,... what's next, you're gonna tell me Two Worlds wasn't the superior title to that generations Oblivion? 

For shame, all of you.

People poopoo-ing B and C tier RPGs,... what's next, you're gonna tell me Two Worlds wasn't the superior title to that generations Oblivion?

For shame, all of you.
Two Worlds 1 was worth the ONE PENNY that I got it for, when Best Buy was having issues w/ it (tons, where to begin?) and I went and picked it up. ;)

Also, Two Worlds 2 was good for a AA-PC title, back when it came out - major improvements over Two Worlds 1 (especially in voice-acting, writing, dialogue, etc - but still not top tier). Heck, I went & fakeybro'd and imported a copy from Gogamer for like $30, after hearing such good reviews for it from overseas...and it wasn't even released for reals w/ USA copies yet.

EDIT - Two Worlds series is just not on Elder Scrolls' level; not even close. I like Two Worlds even despite its B-tier or C-tier stuff, but it's still miles behind Elder Scrolls series.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 75% Focus deal seems to be selling well. They're out of keys for Othercide and the BF Gothic2 expansion.

And just realized you were probably talking about Battlefleet Gothic... oops.
NOPE.
423e278d7ded38900fb402ba3c4f90827ee46248_hq.jpg

1. Modern day BioWare is garbage … it’s been garbage since DA:I maybe even DA II. I love their older IPs but they are a husk of what that developer once was.

2. ELEX is the best rpg I’ve played since Skyrim. The reason it gets so much hate is that it’s inordinately hard at the start of the game (unless you cheat by using some tricks that give you more ELEX shards) and it is a bit janky.

With that said, some of the best exploration and factions in any game ever. ELEX is the hill I will die on for AA rpgs that are totally underrated because people gave up on them too soon. ELEX is like a third person Fallout game with a jet pack and vertical exploration that hasn’t been matched in any other game I’m aware of.

I just love it.

Humble is really pushing these mixed bundles lately. Hard pass, even for me, the only humble lova that frequents this thread :)

What are the odds they throw in a large xmas bundle before the end of the week? Isn't it a yearly occurrence?

Humble is really pushing these mixed bundles lately. Hard pass, even for me, the only humble lova that frequents this thread :)

What are the odds they throw in a large xmas bundle before the end of the week? Isn't it a yearly occurrence?
That was the Jingle Jam which got moved to a different service starting last year. This year's ended last week.

Noticed the Photo Editing bundle, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of the included software. I’m used to Photoshop, which I lost access to a couple years ago and for which I absolutely refuse to pay a subscription fee for the limited hobbyist stuff I do. GIMP has been... frustrating to try to learn. I was kinda tempted to try Paintshop when there was a bundle for that, but I do my photoediting on Mac and it just wouldn’t have been convenient to try to fit Windows into my workflow. Is Luminar 4 and/or AI worth a shot at $25? I like that it has an emphasis on being easy to use for those with limited experience, but I also do more detail oriented manual changes and it sounds like it may not be great at that, so I assume I’d still be supplementing it with GIMP.

The Batman Bundle and the Digitized Bundle both end in a little over an hour.  

I grabbed the entire Digitized Bundle since I didn't own anything in there, but I am on the fence about buying Batman when I only need Arkham Knight Premium and Arkham City: GOTY at this point.  

Is it worth the $10 for just those two games?

The Batman Bundle and the Digitized Bundle both end in a little over an hour.

I grabbed the entire Digitized Bundle since I didn't own anything in there, but I am on the fence about buying Batman when I only need Arkham Knight Premium and Arkham City: GOTY at this point.

Is it worth the $10 for just those two games?
I haven’t played any of the Arkham games yet so I couldn’t tell you, but I can say it’s highly unlikely we’ll see them in a better bundle any time soon, given the bundle trend of the past few years. They were in far better bundles before, but sadly those times may be behind us for good.

Arkham Knight Deluxe goes on sale for like $8 or less routinely.  And I've heard most of the DLC isn't worth it.  Arkham City has probably been given away and/or bundled dirt cheap numerous times.  It's basically worth a buck or two.

I haven’t played any of the Arkham games yet so I couldn’t tell you, but I can say it’s highly unlikely we’ll see them in a better bundle any time soon, given the bundle trend of the past few years. They were in far better bundles before, but sadly those times may be behind us for good.
Arkham Knight Deluxe goes on sale for like $8 or less routinely. And I've heard most of the DLC isn't worth it. Arkham City has probably been given away and/or bundled dirt cheap numerous times. It's basically worth a buck or two.
A work emergency came up right before the bundled ended, so I didn't missed it anyway. Oh well.

I might pick up the $1 tier of the GameMaker Studio 2 Bundle

It looks like Super Raft Boat is a free game so I don't know if you actually get anything from the bundle for that, but I feel like I've heard good things about Post Void and it's overwhelmingly positive on steam reviews.

I have an extra Assassin's Creed Origins (Ubisoft Connect) key, and a 1 year subscription for GameMaker Studio 2 Indie, both unused from bundles. Anyone want to trade for something? I'd take pretty much any Steam game I don't already have, or whatever else you got

I see Watch Dogs: Legion Gold Edition (WD Legion & Season Pass) [UPLAY]:

$18.39 w/ Humble Choice Discount.

The WB build-a-bundle is solid. With 5 games you can reduce Arkham Knight Deluxe to $6 or $2 for the base version. $6 for Shadow of War Deluxe, too. Debating picking those up while filling it out with Fear 2 ($1.50), Fear 3 ($2.00) and Gauntlet ($2.00). Not a huge fan of Lego games but if someone is then there's like a dozen of those to pick from.

The WB build-a-bundle is solid. With 5 games you can reduce Arkham Knight Deluxe to $6 or $2 for the base version. $6 for Shadow of War Deluxe, too. Debating picking those up while filling it out with Fear 2 ($1.50), Fear 3 ($2.00) and Gauntlet ($2.00). Not a huge fan of Lego games but if someone is then there's like a dozen of those to pick from.
I enjoyed Mad Max a good deal too. It was a bit repetitive, but the combat was basically Batman Arkham.

Gauntlet got overlooked a bit I thought, too.

How u not hav most dese games already?

I mean FEAR 2 and 3 were in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle ...

"For the next 48 hours, you can get all 12 of December’s Humble Choice games for the mega-low price of $2"

Did December bundle do that terrible?

I am not sure if this means the January bundle is going to be really good to get new customers to subscribe long term or really bad since it is a $2 bundle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back