Humble Bundle Thread

Not sure about Golf Gang and Railroad Corporation, but a pretty good bundle overall.

All the leaks are indeed correct. There are too many games designed to nauseate me, somebody sell me on Disciples and Monster Train.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a wuss and dislike true horror games, so I guess I'll be getting rid of them.  Getting Desciples and Death Loop for $6 each is fine enough.  Epic Chef looks cute, and if the Monster Train is actually the complete edition, getting the DLC is a nice bonus!

I am wuss and dislike true horror games, so I guess I'll be getting rid of them. Getting Desciples and Death Loop for $6 each is fine enough. Epic Chef looks cute, and if the Monster Train is actually the complete edition, getting the DLC is a nice bonus!
I don't know anything about Monster Train, but when I redeemed it doesn't look like it includes the last divinity dlc and OST.

All the leaks are indeed correct. There are too many games designed to nauseate me, somebody sell me on Disciples and Monster Train.
Disciples has a demo on steam but its a mix of Heroes Might and Magic 3 world travel and base building with turn based combat on a hex grid. Story and character dialog is, bad to goofy to corny.

For MT, it is simply the best card game out there, with monsters. On cards.

I don't know anything about Monster Train, but when I redeemed it doesn't look like it includes the last divinity dlc and OST.
There's a tweet about it, I take it as it should have the DLC:
https://twitter.com/humble/status/1577349276895629312?s=20&t=Bv0h3Iqxf90SgvK9EeocXg

The humble site is explicitly saying it comes with the DLC. So the keys seem to be in error.   
Edit: Humble now announced they added separate keys for the dlc. Both of my keys redeemed as they should.

Anyway this month is getting me to sign up for the first time.  There's a promo going where you download a bloated SteelSeries gaming app for a 50% promo code for the first month a new humble sub.

Not a fan of the horror games, really. Alex Kidd would have been great. The golf game looks more like a party game, so meh on that.

How good is Monster Train for someone that doesn't care much about deck games? $4-6 each for Deathloop/Disciples is tempting, but somehow when it's lumped in with a bunch of other mediocre/uninteresting stuff it becomes a lot harder to buy.

How good is Monster Train for someone that doesn't care much about deck games?
I've played MT a good amount on game pass. I'm a huge Slay the Spire fan and as a result I like MT pretty well. I describe MT as a StS Lite with more polish. Overall more accessible and less punishing. Higher-production visual and audio.

I just installed MT on my steam deck. Despite it's official status as unsupported, it seems to play 100% fine once you get past an initial black screen (the opening video fails). Looking forward to trying the dlc for the first time. Wishing I could transfer the stuff I've already unlocked.

For the Steam Deck cutscenes issue on Monster Train, go to Settings > Graphics and set Video Player to "Unity". This will fix the intro and other affected cutscenes for future launches

I love StS so Train sounds compelling and I'm curious about deathloop too. Both are on gamepass but neither are on my steamdeck. Monster Train feels like a game I could stream just fine but not deathloop.

And then there's Horizon Zero Dawn for $14 over at CD keys.

Decisions decisions....

Falls off a cliff after Deathloop and Monstertrain and I'm not even sure I want Deathloop... oh it also has Denuvo.  Lovely.

The humble site is explicitly saying it comes with the DLC. So the keys seem to be in error.
Edit: Humble now announced they added separate keys for the dlc. Both of my keys redeemed as they should.

Anyway this month is getting me to sign up for the first time. There's a promo going where you download for a 50% promo code for the first month a new humble sub.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can NOT get them to email the link so I can get the code.

I want to bite for the first time as well but it's really starting to annoy me that I can't get the discount code.

Falls off a cliff after Deathloop and Monstertrain and I'm not even sure I want Deathloop... oh it also has Denuvo. Lovely.
That's Derploop... Or Deathpoop... AMIRITE?!?

Speaking of death...

for-my-homies-respect.gif

BountifulYellowishHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Liking this RPG Legends - Baldur’s Gate and Beyond bundle … granted I think I owned the majority of the games on GOG/iOS, but it’s great having them on Steam for the Steam Deck. And if I’m recalling correctly, Pathfinder was just on sale for a little under $20 sans all the extra rpg games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpg-legends-baldurs-gate-beyond-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_2_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_bestbeamdogbundle_bundle

That's amazing value. I would even say it's better than the monthly, but I'm not the biggest Deathloop fan though. I have all these other than Pathfinder, but I'll wait till a complete version goes for about $20.

Baldur's Gate & Beyond Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpg-legends-baldurs-gate-beyond-bundle

Notes:

- All keys for Steam...EXCEPT everything dealing with MythForce.

- MythForce's coupon is for Humble Store itself to purchase...

- ...but MythForce Game-Activation is for Epic Store.

$1 Tier:

- Planescape Torment: Enhanced

- Icewind Dale: Enhanced

$10 Tier:

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced [base package]

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced - Faces of Good & Evil (DLC)

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced - Siege of Dragonspear (Expansion/DLC)

- Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced [base package]

- Neverwinter Nights 1: Complete Adventures

(Includes NWN1 EE base packages with all Expansions & also the 6 Premium DLC's)

- MythForce 25% off coupon (Coupon is for Humble Store purchase / MythForce is for EPIC STORE)

$20 Tier:

- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

I have everything in the $10 tier on GOG, but not the enhanced versions, of which I’ve been kinda skeptical. To be fair, I haven’t looked that deeply into what the supposed enhancements are.

I have everything in the $10 tier on GOG, but not the enhanced versions, of which I’ve been kinda skeptical. To be fair, I haven’t looked that deeply into what the supposed enhancements are.
Hopefully controller and maybe touch support, otherwise my Steamdeck plans are going to be severely underwhelming.

Baldur's Gate & Beyond Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpg-legends-baldurs-gate-beyond-bundle

Notes:

- All keys for Steam...EXCEPT everything dealing with MythForce.

- MythForce's coupon is for Humble Store itself to purchase...

- ...but MythForce Game-Activation is for Epic Store.

$1 Tier:

- Planescape Torment: Enhanced

- Icewind Dale: Enhanced

$10 Tier:

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced [base package]

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced - Faces of Good & Evil (DLC)

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced - Siege of Dragonspear (Expansion/DLC)

- Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced [base package]

- Neverwinter Nights 1: Complete Adventures

(Includes NWN1 EE base packages with all Expansions & also the 6 Premium DLC's)

- MythForce 25% off coupon (Coupon is for Humble Store purchase / MythForce is for EPIC STORE)

$20 Tier:

- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Bought the $20 tier, but already had Planescape and Icewind Dale. Anyone here want to save themselves a buck?

For the Steam Deck cutscenes issue on Monster Train, go to Settings > Graphics and set Video Player to "Unity". This will fix the intro and other affected cutscenes for future launches
Thanks for the tip! Toggled that setting, and rocking MT on my steam deck now. Very fun game!

Both games are heavily reliant on online play. Vermintide 1 died due to the release of Vermintide 2, which will die when Dark Tide comes out in 2 months. 

With that being said, Vermintide 2 is one of the best games I have ever played and I can't wait for Dark Tide.

New Vermintide Franchise Bundle on Humble:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/warhammer-vermintide

So much here to list, ain't even funny.

$18 Tier is the top tier.

Anyone know - does $18 tier have everything for V-Tide 1 and 2?
At first glance yes it does. Winds of Magic for VT2 (rated very low) I think is usually $10 on steam and other official sites. $18 is probably one of the better deals if you want any of the VT2 dlc. I'm semi tempted but then I remember that I've not played 2 much and have little desire to anymore.

I have a dumb question. I am new to Steam (gasp!) as I have always been staunchly a physical games collector. I do a lot less gaming these days which has me reassessing and leaning towards building a Steam games library. I have a Steam Deck on its way to me right now, and I have been grabbing some of the cheap digital games I have seen pop up. I purchased the Vermintide bundle for $1 but when I try to redeem the collector's edition upgrade key it says I "have to activate the base game first." I already redeemed the key for the main game and it shows in my Steam library. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to download the game first?

It could just be a delay by Steam's servers. Try restarting Steam if you haven't already. Also double check that you copy/pasted the right code into Steam. You shouldn't have to download the game first though.

I have a dumb question. I am new to Steam (gasp!) as I have always been staunchly a physical games collector. I do a lot less gaming these days which has me reassessing and leaning towards building a Steam games library. I have a Steam Deck on its way to me right now, and I have been grabbing some of the cheap digital games I have seen pop up. I purchased the Vermintide bundle for $1 but when I try to redeem the collector's edition upgrade key it says I "have to activate the base game first." I already redeemed the key for the main game and it shows in my Steam library. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to download the game first?
Reading on steamgifts forums that for some people the CE code for the first game is actually a code for the CE upgrade for second game. Contact Humble Support and they'll fix it.

EDIT:

Clarified that the code is for the CE upgrade for the second game.

Both games are heavily reliant on online play. Vermintide 1 died due to the release of Vermintide 2, which will die when Dark Tide comes out in 2 months.

With that being said, Vermintide 2 is one of the best games I have ever played and I can't wait for Dark Tide.
Any good mods out there for AI and/or bots for Vermintide 1?

What about V-Tide 2?

Any good mods out there for AI and/or bots for Vermintide 1?

What about V-Tide 2?
V1 has bots by default, but they're pretty bad.

There's a manual install QoL patch that includes better AI for the bots, as well as a mod on steam workshop, but you need to jump through some hoops to enable steam workshop support.

Once either is installed, bots are pretty good. I can run many maps on the second highest difficulty with just bots.

I don't have V2 yet, but it seems similar mods exist to enhance the bot AI.

Reading on steamgifts forums that for some people the CE code for the first game is actually a code for the CE upgrade for second game. Contact Humble Support and they'll fix it.

EDIT:

Clarified that the code is for the CE upgrade for the second game.
Thanks, just contacted their support. Hopefully they send me the correct code.

bread's done
Back