Humble Bundle Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't use it either, likely because I had already bought the monthly.

nevermind, it won't let me use the code HOLIDAY22

Apparently it's an affiliate deal with gg.deals. To get the deal it seems you have to click the link to go to gg.deals page. Then follow clear instructions. If currently subbed just buy a gift sub and redeem it to your own account. Confirmed if followed correctly, no canceling, yada yada, no problems. My next bill date isn't til Dec 26, 2023. It added credits on top of the current sub.

I cancelled my monthly membership and got it to work, but then they sent me an email with this:

“Thank you for purchasing Annual Plan!

Your order is almost complete, but we're having trouble verifying some payment details. Our support team has been notified, and they will complete the order as soon as it is resolved.

We will not charge your bank or credit card until we figure things out.

Having second thoughts? You're free to cancel your order while we're reviewing it.“

So who knows

Apparently it's an affiliate deal with gg.deals. To get the deal it seems you have to click the link to go to gg.deals page. Then follow clear instructions. If currently subbed just buy a gift sub and redeem it to your own account. Confirmed if followed correctly, no canceling, yada yada, no problems. My next bill date isn't til Dec 26, 2023. It added credits on top of the current sub.
You're right, following the link on the gg.deals page made it work. Trying to just upgrade from monthly to annual on the Humble site wasn't doing the trick. Thanks!

So, on to another topic. Digital versions of board games. Specifically, the bundle offered. Any experience? Are they any good? I guess what I'm asking is. Beyond the games in the bundle. (everyone has opinions). Are they decently entertaining/engaging? Digital versions of board games in general. Thanks

Ticket to Ride is old-ish but decent. It is missing some of the newer expansions that likely wont come to the older app. Blood Rage I heard was poopy and the AI wasn't implemented well. It may be better now. Carcassonne is decently implemented and worth it. Small World is also pretty old, but plays OK, but will likely show it's age. Haven't tried the others. 

Pause if you’re gonna.
I'm still new to humble monthly. I got in on desthloop bundle for the 50% off, then they lured me back with a $7 coupon, then I gifted myself a year through the $89 deal.

Is this a reminder to pause for November or before December games are announced?

I need a FAQ...

Thanks

So, to summarize. Humble announces the next monthly bundle. You have til the last Tuesday of the month to claim the games yourself. At which point you'll be charged. But if you don't claim them by then and haven't paused already you'll be autocharged. At which point the games are yours if you wanted them or not

But for us with the annual plan. It's credits that are either "charged" for that month or "paused" for use the next month. Correct?

Some of you could use this:

X8ZGFoZ.png

So, to summarize. Humble announces the next monthly bundle. You have til the last Tuesday of the month to claim the games yourself. At which point you'll be charged. But if you don't claim them by then and haven't paused already you'll be autocharged. At which point the games are yours if you wanted them or not

But for us with the annual plan. It's credits that are either "charged" for that month or "paused" for use the next month. Correct?
This all sounds correct to me.

According to the Dealabs leaker, tomorrow's headliners for the December Humble Choice:

Wasteland 3

Greedfall

First Class Trouble

Backbone
Wasteland and Greedfall are games I want. Backbone doesn't look too bad despite the meh reviews. First Class Trouble is some multiplayer only garbage. I guess I'll be in for this bundle.

Oh, yeah - been hoping Wasteland 3 would show-up. Hopefully, it's Colorado Edition (with all DLC's) - but knowing companies, Humble, pub's,and dev's - yeah, probably won't be.

Man, I need to get back to Greedfall, at some point - that game's really good from what I played and is so underrated just like Technomancer and Vampyr.

I wonder if Greedfall will come w/ the DLC/expansion. Hopefully, it does - but knowing dev's & pub's and Humble - probably not.

If gamers are missing both Wasteland 3 and Greedfall - this is an awesome RPG bundle; even if it's just both of the base-games. A lot of bang-for-the-$ for those 2 alone. Even better if they come w/ their DLC's/expansions - but doubt that, knowing Humble, dev's and pub's.

According to the Dealabs leaker, tomorrow's headliners for the December Humble Choice:

Wasteland 3

Greedfall

First Class Trouble

Backbone
If true, I will be sniping out the refuse people won't want from the other four items since I have Wasteland 3 (got a copy from a Walmart on clearance for like $6) and Greedfall.

Just bought the Colorado Collection, so I guess I’ll have to decide between keeping it or refunding it for the base game via Humble.

Since I already have Wasteland 3, this seems like an easy pass. The unannounced games will have to be great for me to be tempted to just sell off Wasteland 3.

Or I could just forget to pause the month and get it anyway.

Backbone doesn't look too bad despite the meh reviews.
Just a heads up to anyone interested in Backbone: It's pretty bad. Great first act, goes completely off the rails the rest of the way. Choices don't matter. Trailers show off stealth that is hardly ever used. Sound mix was uneven when I played at launch (might have been fixed since). Dialogue is fairly good, though. Art style is gorgeous, too.

Normally I'd recommend playing the demo first to see for yourself but I can't even do that because the demo is so completely unlike everything that follows afterward.

Since I already have Wasteland 3, this seems like an easy pass. The unannounced games will have to be great for me to be tempted to just sell off Wasteland 3.

Or I could just forget to pause the month and get it anyway.
Same. If those are the headliners then I'll pass. Already got Wasteland 3 and GreedFall

If true, I will either pass or trade all those away. I could have sworn Greedfall was already in a monthly bundle. Its likely the only way I have it on Steam. Edit: I got it on a 75% off publisher deal on humble last year.

Wasteland 3 is the only one I'm interested in out of those 4 so I might have to delve into the cesspool.

Greedfall was a pretty fun game, I didn't play the dlc but the main game was enjoyable. First Class Trouble is like Among Us, it's alright in short bursts if you have a group of people to play with.

Wasteland 3 is the only one I'm interested in out of those 4 so I might have to delve into the cesspool.

Greedfall was a pretty fun game, I didn't play the dlc but the main game was enjoyable. First Class Trouble is like Among Us, it's alright in short bursts if you have a group of people to play with.
Depending what else is in the bundle I may have that to sell.

December Humble Choice:

Wasteland 3

Greedfall

First Class Trouble

Backbone

TOEM: A Photo Adventure

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Blade Assault

Super Magbot

This month is absolutely a skip/pass/pause for me. The only thing I want is mag bot. Off to the trade thread I go :)

Edit: correction, the deluxe version of the game is on sale for $5.50 on steam right now. Weak.

December Humble Choice:

Wasteland 3

Greedfall

First Class Trouble

Backbone

TOEM: A Photo Adventure

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Blade Assault

Super Magbot
Probably gonna pause this, even with the offer to not for $4 off my next bill...I'm only kinda interested in Wasteland 3, and I've already tried and refunded Greedfall.

The supporting acts are weak this time, with Toem being the standout.  Pause for me, too, only because I have the two major headliners.

Pretty weak deal if you have the headliners. Both of which have been dirt cheap over the last year, especially with Wasteland3's pubishers playing all sorts of pricing games between the various platforms.

This was the first time that I paused since the summer. Having already owned TOEM (excellent), Backbone (fine), and Water Tastes Like Wine (disappointing), Super Magbot is the only one that interests me, and I'm not using a credit solely for that.

If anybody is on the fence though, TOEM is one of the best games that I played this year.

im really happy with this bundle actually but the headliners are right up my alley. probably the happiest i've been in a bundle since the one w/mass effect in it

One of the admins at the humble discord channel is saying that they should have a new game bundle today but not at the usual time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess no bundle today. Here is what the admin wrote:

Looking like it won't make it out today, here's hoping for tomorrow! We also have a couple planned for Friday.

bread's done
Back