Humble Bundle Thread

Lol I didn't notice. Mine has links and is fancier, so it will stay :whistle2: .
giphy.gif

The headliners of tomorrow's monthly just leaked. Pathfinder: War of the Righteous, Fallout 76 and The Witcher Tales: Thronebreaker. 

This is easily, the worst monthly I have ever seen. First of all, Pathfinder was in a non-monthly humble bundle like 2 months ago, and now it is in a monthly. I am not sure if I have ever seen that happen before. Thronebreaker is most likely a GOG key as well. And although I do not own Fallout 76, that game is worth next to nothing since it is very old.

I feel like fall out 76 has been given away before for free or included in cheap bundles. But that could just be my memory playing tricks on me.

The headliners of tomorrow's monthly just leaked. Pathfinder: War of the Righteous, Fallout 76 and The Witcher Tales: Thronebreaker.

This is easily, the worst monthly I have ever seen. First of all, Pathfinder was in a non-monthly humble bundle like 2 months ago, and now it is in a monthly. I am not sure if I have ever seen that happen before. Thronebreaker is most likely a GOG key as well. And although I do not own Fallout 76, that game is worth next to nothing since it is very old.
Figures since I finally bought Pathfinder2 last holiday sale.

I've almost bought War of the Righteous a few times in the past couple months when it's been in the $12 dollar range so this is a win for me.

However, GoG thronebreaker and fallout 76 dont inspire much confidence in the rest of the bundle. I could've sworn fallout 76 was f2p already...

I'll probably grab it for Pathfinder when I inevitably get a $6 coupon. Otherwise not worth it for a thronebreaker GOG key and steam key for Fallout when I already got a non-steam version from Amazon prime

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's true this will likely be the first bundle I skip in a long, long time so good bye "20%" off store savings that rarely is ever actually 20% off. (Not that it matters as their store prices have sucked for a long time too.)

I'm also a bonehead who bought Pathfinder during a holiday sale as well. I think I got the Mythic edition for about $22 or so after coupon stacking. If it's here, and the other games are good, I'll probably just gift it to my sis. F076 is a don't care and I do want the Witcher game.

Othercide is great; this is a good RPG bundle, IMO, but the back 5 are 3 filler and 2 killer.

Likely a divisive purchase this month.

This bundle is better than I was expecting. Wish I hadn't bought Fallout 76 on sale late last year, but at least own nothing else here. It's gonna suck paying for those Pathfinder season passes, but hopefully there will be a good deal eventually.

I'll probably grab it for Pathfinder when I inevitably get a $6 coupon. Otherwise not worth it for a thronebreaker GOG key and steam key for Fallout when I already got a non-steam version from Amazon prime
When I look at the bundle it says Thronebreaker is a Steam key.

Otherwise, I think I'll see what they offer me as a skip discount. Thronebreaker and Pathfinder are the only two decently interesting there for me.

Does humble do bundles like they used to years ago? So many sites do subscriptions anymore. I miss the "pay $7 to unlock everything" deals. 

Does humble do bundles like they used to years ago? So many sites do subscriptions anymore. I miss the "pay $7 to unlock everything" deals.
Pay $7 is now Pay $10 or $12. They still do those often bundles where it is usually all or nothing.

For Choice I want enough games other than Pathfinder to be fine with this bundle. It's not amazing, but I also wanted the light game (tried it in a Demo Fest I think).

I love Fallout games, but I've got no need for an online version, and I guess I already have it through Amazon. I hope we don't see Elder Scrolls Online in the next one.

Dating game: gtfo with that

There are a couple of games that look promising and I'm on the fence with Pathfinder even though I've wishlisted it. I hate when I do that.

I guess I'll skip and see if they make any offers.

Love is in the Air Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/love-is-in-air

NOTE: All Steam keys for the following:

$12 Tier:

-> When The Past Was Around

-> Max Gentleman: Sexy Business

-> Sucker for Love: First Date

-> Ambition: A Minuet in Power

-> ValiDate: Struggling Singles in Your Area

-> A Story Beside

-> Later Daters: Premium

-> Kaichu: The Kaiju Dating Sim

A few of those are on my wish list particularly When the Past Was Around and Minuet. Kaichu - The Kaiju Dating Sim was pretty horrible and boring when I played it in a Steam Fest. Otherwise I don't know much about the games.

Love is in the Air Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/love-is-in-air

NOTE: All Steam keys for the following:

$12 Tier:

-> When The Past Was Around

-> Max Gentleman: Sexy Business

-> Sucker for Love: First Date

-> Ambition: A Minuet in Power

-> ValiDate: Struggling Singles in Your Area

-> A Story Beside

-> Later Daters: Premium

-> Kaichu: The Kaiju Dating Sim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfjOCW0aiyE

The Sim-ple Life bundle still has 45 minutes left before it closes out.  I've never seen a Humble Bundle end on a Friday night, but man, do they know their audience (the dateless and desperate).  :shock:

The Sim-ple Life bundle still has 45 minutes left before it closes out. I've never seen a Humble Bundle end on a Friday night, but man, do they know their audience (the dateless and desperate). :shock:
Almost forgot to buy that bundle until I saw your post, bought it with 30 mins left, thanks!

Got an email offer for $7 for the next 3 months if I resume my membership. Given that I've skipped the last 3 months I'm not sure if I should play the odds and bank on Choice turning things around for me or look at recent history and ignore the offer.

:whistle2:k

Got an email offer for $7 for the next 3 months if I resume my membership. Given that I've skipped the last 3 months I'm not sure if I should play the odds and bank on Choice turning things around for me or look at recent history and ignore the offer.

:whistle2:k
If you want this month you can just pay $7 for it and then cancel next month if you don't like it. You aren't forced to pay for all 3 months. There's no risk.

So, when I got to the purchase page I saw that CAG is one of the beneficiaries of the bundle.  

That was something I hadn't seen before.  

I threatened to pause the monthly on one of my accounts and got a $4 off coupon.  I got nothing off on the other account.  $4 off isn't bad considering that I never play any of these games.  :shock:

Got nothing for discounts yesterday, but still bought it anyways the bundle b/c of Pathfinder: Wrath namely...even though I was missing Otherside and a few others.

This might be the kick in the @$$ that I need to get me back to working on Pathfinder: KM.

bread's done
Back