Humble Bundle Thread

It's up. And it's $30 with a ton of games. Gotham Knights is in there.

$30 Turkiye-Syria EarthQuake Relief Bundle (with 72 items):

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/turkiye-syria-earthquake-relief-bundle

Some Steam-key games in there:

-> Gotham Knights

-> Ghostrunner

-> Pathfinder: Kingmaker

-> XCOM 2

-> Payday 2

-> System Shock 1: Enhanced

-> System Shock 2

-> Backbone

-> Lust From Beyond: M Edition.

-> Flynn: Son of Crimson.

-> XEL.

-> Orbital Racer.

-> Cris Tales.

-> AND A LOT MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a decent bundle although this dunderhead already bought Pathfinder like 2 months ago during Christmas sales.
PF was basically the only thing I wanted from that, and even with the $4 off pause offer, and even if I considered the rest of the bundle worth half the asking price, I don’t think there’s any way the DLC for PF2 will ever dip below $10, and considering I picked up PF1 complete for less than $14 almost a year ago, I figured I’d wait until PF2 does the same.

It's a decent bundle although this dunderhead already bought Pathfinder like 2 months ago during Christmas sales.
PF was basically the only thing I wanted from that, and even with the $4 off pause offer, and even if I considered the rest of the bundle worth half the asking price, I don’t think there’s any way the DLC for PF2 will ever dip below $10, and considering I picked up PF1 complete for less than $14 almost a year ago, I figured I’d wait until PF2 does the same.

It's up. And it's $30 with a ton of games. Gotham Knights is in there.

$30 Turkiye-Syria EarthQuake Relief Bundle (with 72 items):
-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/turkiye-syria-earthquake-relief-bundle

Some Steam-key games in there:
-> Gotham Knights
-> Ghostrunner
-> Pathfinder: Kingmaker
-> XCOM 2
-> Payday 2
-> System Shock 1: Enhanced
-> System Shock 2
-> Backbone
-> Lust From Beyond: M Edition.
-> Flynn: Son of Crimson.
-> XEL.
-> Orbital Racer.
-> Cris Tales.
-> AND A LOT MORE!
Apparently the M in Lust From Beyond: M Edition doesn’t refer to masochist. I know, I know, I’m disappointed, too.

I bought it. There were 14 games other than Gotham Knights that were decent that I didn't own so I figured those + GK make it worth it to me. I'm valuing GK at $10, and the decent games that I didn't own around $1.40 each. I'm not counting the trash games, or stuff that's only $2.99 MSRP on steam, those are just +1s to me. When you break down the values, it's really not that bad and IMO one of Humble's better charity bundles

Another one I bought too early in Arcade Spirits (got it for like a $1 something in Christmas sales). Also I will say Saga is worth reading as well and the 10 volumes provide a lot of entertainment. I value knights about $10 as well. The Turkish games in the bundle look unique and are likely worth plays. It's a good cause regardless.

I know this may be more niche but there is a full Elf Quest bundle. I don't know if it has everything currently, but it has the classic stuff and some newer series. I bought the first volume in the past, and it was packed full of pretty good fantasy entertainment although it was a little dated especially in the artwork. Still was pretty good.

$18 Bundle

The Complete Elfquest Volume 1-7

Elfquest: The Final Quest Volume 1-4

ElfQuest: Stargazer's Hunt Volume 1-2

Another one I bought too early in Arcade Spirits (got it for like a $1 something in Christmas sales). Also I will say Saga is worth reading as well and the 10 volumes provide a lot of entertainment. I value knights about $10 as well. The Turkish games in the bundle look unique and are likely worth plays. It's a good cause regardless.
Yeah that's one of the ones I regret buying. I think I bought that from my uh.. international key dealer for a couple of dollars. That and for some dumb reason I bought Soul Searching when I got that for $0.20 on Switch.. so I double dipped for the Steam version for some dumb reason lol. Other than those 2 I don't think I bought anything individually though.

None of those were on my wishlist, but I'd probably try all three. I guess I'll wait and see what else they add.

I noticed Jurassic World has six expansions ranging from $7.99 to $19.99 and no Complete the Bundle.

I still haven't played the first Jurrassic game they had in humble bundle in...checks steam....2020. Biomutant was on my list, so thats worth it for me I guess. Though it was free on PS+ last year.

Hero's Hour is a pixel art auto battler version of Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Its pretty good as a $12 game or so.

Jurassic World and Hero's Hour are on my wishlist, so it's actually a good bundle for me. I didn't really play the DLC for the first one and it was fine. The DLCs for the first one was mostly meh, but I guess I'm unsure about the second.

I might snag this one. I don't own any of the headliners, and I've waffled about Biomutant off and on again. JWE2, I'm indifferent on, and Hero's Hour I've eyeballed now and again.

I tried Biomutant on PS+. It's very much a game.

Seriously though, most of it felt very meh to me. It wasn't bad (except the narrator that made me want to punch puppies), but with my backlog, I have better games to not play. 

Seriously though, most of it felt very meh to me. It wasn't bad (except the narrator that made me want to punch puppies), but with my backlog, I have better games to not play.
Same here. I got the same feeling that there was some effort put into making it, but nothing stands out about it. It's a very average game and there's nothing wrong with that.. but I didn't have much fun with it either so I dropped it pretty fast. It's not a very good headliner, but for $7 I won't complain

The auto battler is the the only thing I want. Biomutant looks meh and Jurassic whatever I just don't care about much, since I rarely play games in that genre. It will depend on other games, but may be a skip.

Wait, you played something other than a Bioware RPG?

e5665b5e-dd60-40d0-81ac-03a0cfe5dc63_text.gif

I'll snag someone's Hero's Hour key, unless the back 5 are on my wishlist.  No interest in Dinopark and I got Biomutant during that EA glitch.

Biomutant is on my radar but no interest in these Jurassic World/Park games they seem to spit out endlessly.  Apparently Hero's Hour is on my wish list, too (along with 500 other games).  Rest of the games will be the tipping point for me as to whether I buy or just snag Biomutant individually.

Not interested in too many of these games, but nice to see Edge of Eternity at least.

Last edited:
Rogue Lords was ok when I tried the demo a year or two ago. Darkest Dungeon type game if I recall. Decent bundle overall even if I already have Heros Hour. Edge of Eternity could be good, not usually my type of game.

i skipped last month, only game i was interested in really was pathfinder and already have a ton of crpgs in the backlog. might take this...nothing really stands out but biomutant always piqued my interest despite the bad reviews, demon turf is supposedly a decent 3d platformer and golden light looks weird. not a great bundle but whatever

This is a pretty just OK bundle. Been wanting Golden Light and I'll always try out RPGs. I do have quite a few hours in Rogue Lords. It's a very decent deck building game. The difficulty can border on ridiculous at times though. It's more lower mid tier for me, but it's playable and has great art. If anyone has any questions about that game, be sure to post or message me, as it's the only one I have experience with in the bundle. Demon's Turf just looks great.

BTW on going back Rogue Lords is more like Darkest Dungeon. All the flaws are smacking me back in the face. First of all some fights take forever. Even when skills are powered up you don't always deal a lot of damage. It's a war of attrition. Also the game is just slow. Doing 1 map fully will likely take 2 hours or maybe for shorter ones 1 hour. I was dreading fights and just wanting to finish. I did lose once I got my skills for it back, but it was already disappointing me. The game is punishing and some enemies are just not possible to beat with certain characters. I'm giving it up again, and feel it's a passable 6/10 game. I remembered why I stopped playing it is all.

Humble Heroines Bundle

$15 for Steam keys on this entire bundle:

-> Control: Ultimate Edition

-> Syberia: The World Before

-> Praey for the Gods

-> Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

-> Batora: Lost Haven

-> Sable

-> Dreamscaper

-> Call of the Sea

Heroines bundle better than the Choice; now that's empowerment.

Great grip of games, more so for including Control Ultimate Edition, an excellent title among many on that list.

Do you think that's Control Ultimate Edition as seen on Steam? Or is that Humble Control Ultimate Edition?

In other words, is 505 gonna make a new Platinum edition and turn Ultimate Edition into the base game like they did with that Humble Choice?

Still salty.

Heroines bundle better than the Choice; now that's empowerment.

Great grip of games, more so for including Control Ultimate Edition, an excellent title among many on that list.
To be fair, it’s also about twice the price most of us would pay for a Choice.

Humble Heroines Bundle

$15 for Steam keys on this entire bundle:

-> Control: Ultimate Edition

-> Syberia: The World Before

-> Praey for the Gods

-> Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

-> Batora: Lost Haven

-> Sable

-> Dreamscaper

-> Call of the Sea
That's a rather tempting bundle, to be honest. 4 of the games are on my radar. They'll have to wait for now, though.

Holy Jon Arbuckle. Garfield Kart in a bundle, for only $10-20.

Last edited:
“Horror” bundle. I know nothing about these games, but a quick glance shows them almost all to be multiplayer, first-person, and/or combat-focused. Perfect example of why the horror game “comeback” is a dirty lie.

BTW on going back Rogue Lords is more like Darkest Dungeon. All the flaws are smacking me back in the face. First of all some fights take forever. Even when skills are powered up you don't always deal a lot of damage. It's a war of attrition. Also the game is just slow. Doing 1 map fully will likely take 2 hours or maybe for shorter ones 1 hour. I was dreading fights and just wanting to finish. I did lose once I got my skills for it back, but it was already disappointing me. The game is punishing and some enemies are just not possible to beat with certain characters. I'm giving it up again, and feel it's a passable 6/10 game. I remembered why I stopped playing it is all.
I installed and ran the first mission/training mode as it were last week. I now remember why I didn't pick it up after playing the demo last year or whenever it was on a demo fest. It isn't horrible and the art style is good but the gameplay isn't that great.

bread's done
Back