-> Vermintide 2
-> Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition
-> The Anacrusis
Oh, I love co-op shoo—oh.

Why does nobody ever mean the kind of [customspoiler=shooter]
large.jpg

panorama-9.png

1355548-truxton-genesis-those-thingies-are-no-match-for-my-new-blue-weap.png

[/customspoiler] I associate with that word?

903.png

There's splits/tiers on this.

$5 Tier - Salt and Sanctuary

$10 Tier - Add also Blade of Darkness; and Mortal Shell.

$15 Tier - Also add Aeterna Noctis; and more Games will be added here.

$18 Tier - Also add Loot River; and Sands of Aura.

Yet another Humble Choice leak:

May 2023 Humble Choice Headliners:
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
Bendy and the Dark Revival
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition

Yet another Humble Choice leak:

May 2023 Humble Choice Headliners:
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
Bendy and the Dark Revival
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition
Haha, I knew it! I've been waiting for Spiritfarer and was about to buy at the new record low today, but had a hunch!

Also, the 40k game is rad.

Will see if the back five make me buy in, otherwise I'll be off to the trade thread...

Disappointed with this one. Already had Spiritfarer and Behind the Frame from another bundle, Operation Tango is a co-op only game, and no interest in another simulator game. 

Another pass for me. If I was more interested in the WH40K title, I'd grab the bundle, as Spiritfarer seems interesting, too. However, I can just buy Spiritfarer on sale for less if I want it alone.

I'll snipe a Spiritfarer, but the rest is not for me.
Yeah I kinda think that's about where I am too.

The Warhammer game has mixed reviews with lots of criticism about it having boring gameplay. I dunno about that, but I do have several Wahammer games I haven't yet played.

Not much into scary games, so there goes Bendy.

Builder Sim looks neat, but I've got lots of sims and have played very few.

Windjammers is a cool-looking arcade remake, but... multiplayer.

Not super-excited about the others as I don't think I'd play them.

I want Bendy, but I think I already own what I really want out of this, as Spirtfarer was in another bundle. Windjammers 2 is pretty fun, but I'm mainly single player, and I got bored playing it from Gamepass after beating it a few times. Chaos Gate is a who cares game for me, so a very likely pass. I may even want the Souls like bundle more than the Choice. Just not my style at all.

Feel the Rhythm Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/games/feel-rhythm?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_feelrhythm_bundle

2 Item - $9

Project Arrythmia (Early Access)

Disaster Band

5 Item - $12

Trombone Champ

Soundfall

Melody's Escape 2 (Early Access)

Project Arrythmia (Early Access)

Disaster Band

7 item - $16

No Straight Roads Encore Edition

Beat Hazard 3 (Early Access)

Trombone Champ

Soundfall

Melody's Escape 2 (Early Access)

Project Arrythmia (Early Access)

Disaster Band

Last edited:
I'm pretty picky with my rhythm games these days, and these are all on the "if they're cheap, I'd try it."

For some reason, $16 isn't speaking to me.  I'd want Beat Hazard 3 and No Straight Roads, but not interested in meme games nor Soundfall, which seems to have actual issues regarding keeping the beat in the game.

Once I can get my VR set back up, Pistol Whip is one of my favorites, perhaps as fun, or more, than Beat Saber.

Yeah I can't bite on either the souls like or the rhythm game bundles for their prices. Some thoughts on the bundles themselves are below:

Souls Like:

Aeterna Noctis. This looks really cool and is a souls like metroidvania game. I want this.

Blade of Darkness old game I doubt I'd like.

Dread Illusion first person early access RPG game with really ugly graphics IMHO. Likely just OK.

Loot River. Looks alright enough. I should try it out on Gamepass. Not amazing graphics for creatures IMHO.

Mortal Shell already got on PS, likely don't want to double dip. Looks like quality.

Salt and Sanctuary been bundled on EGS. Not sure of the quality.

Sands of Aura looks very EA and not to my liking.

Overall kind of meh and too many early access titles. 2 of these I would really want.

Feel the Rhythm:

Beat Hazard 3. I only played 1, but it was decently solid. Not awesome, but cool and you can use your own music if you have that.

Disaster Band just a multiplayer Trombone Champ. These look fun for a little while.

Melody's Escape 2 looks like a very basic run down the lane hitting notes in rhythm type game.

No Straight Roads: Encore Edition looks alright. It is kind of an RPG action game rhythm thing I believe. Supposedly has a decent story, although gameplay gets old. Would try it.
Project Arrhythmia is some rhythm dodge stuff till the end of a song I think. Looks kind of fun.
Soundfall is a rhythm looter shooter thing. Looks kind of not as amazing in reviews I saw. Likely would be worth a try.
Trombone Champ is a meme game about following lines of rhythm bars and playing a trombone. Looks fun for just an hour or so.

Overall also very meh with two meme games and maybe one or two kind of half baked games. I would probably only want 3 of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy-Going Games Bundle

$5 Tier

Beasts of Maravilla Island
Evan's Remains
StarCrossed
Teacup

$8 Tier

Aground
Calico
Princess Farmer
Wytchwood

$12 Tier

APICO
The Forest Cathedral
Lake
RE:CALL

Just a note that two of these (Princess Farmer and Teacup) are in the new Fanatical Platinum bundle. Lots of rebundles, but decent ones at least.

Capcom Heroic Collection Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-heroic-collection

$1 TIER

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack

STRIDER

Bionic Commando Rearmed

$10 TIER

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Mega Man 11

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

$30 TIER

Monster Hunter Rise

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
I went with the $1 bundle mainly for Mega Man Legacy Collection and Lost Planet 3.

I already have Strider on Steam so if anyone wants to trade for it send me a PM. It runs great on Steam Deck.

I already have all the games I want from that Bundle. It's great to see not only the return of the $1 tier, but to have it be four solid to great games (technically 9...).

Man, this would be a great bundle...if I didn't have a lot it and if the top tier was $20.

I'm missing MH Rise and Ace Attorney; already got SF 30th Collection.

Are any of the Lost Planet 3 DLC's any good? Any single player DLC's there?

Capcom bundle is only really worth it if you lack most of the games.. or if you use Rakuten cuz their cashback is at 15% right now, making it a $4.50 discount basically

I know everyone already has most/all of these, but it's nice for the influx of new PC gamers that Capcom keeps doing these bundles
I don't own any of these on steam or on consoles really. Newly back into PC gaming, how does one play these games on PC? keyboard/mouse?

I don't own any of these on steam or on consoles really. Newly back into PC gaming, how does one play these games on PC? keyboard/mouse?
Xbox Series X/S, PS5, or 8bitdo controllers are some of the options. I use an Xbox controller with a USB cable.

If you already have an Xbox or PS5 controller I would just use one of those for games that are easier to play with a controller. If you want a controller just for PC use there's a "C" version of the 8bitdo ultimate controller that's a really good option since it's priced at $30. It's wireless but no Bluetooth support. Probably the best budget option though

That top tier price is steep considering MH Rise is basically useless without Sunbreak. I may get the $1 tier for Lost Planet 3 though.

Xbox Series X/S, PS5, or 8bitdo controllers are some of the options. I use an Xbox controller with a USB cable.

If you already have an Xbox or PS5 controller I would just use one of those for games that are easier to play with a controller. If you want a controller just for PC use there's a "C" version of the 8bitdo ultimate controller that's a really good option since it's priced at $30. It's wireless but no Bluetooth support. Probably the best budget option though

Keep in mind you can also use a controller on PC

This may sound odd though it’s just so damn weird to be to use a console controller on a PC. I switched to macOS a decade ago and have been console only. Now I’m back into PC gaming for the sweet keyboard and mouse setup, yet I keep reading everyone is now playing console games with console controllers on PC. Blows my mind!

I do have an extra dual shock and dual sense. Though I wouldn’t mind a completely dedicated PC controller considered the ‘best’ overall for platformers and the like. Any suggestions on that front?

This may sound odd though it’s just so damn weird to be to use a console controller on a PC. I switched to macOS a decade ago and have been console only. Now I’m back into PC gaming for the sweet keyboard and mouse setup, yet I keep reading everyone is now playing console games with console controllers on PC. Blows my mind!

I do have an extra dual shock and dual sense. Though I wouldn’t mind a completely dedicated PC controller considered the ‘best’ overall for platformers and the like. Any suggestions on that front?
For PC use any third party switch controller will work, so if you're feeling especially cheap you can get a PowerA or PDP gamepad for around $14 most days a week.

If you have any old usb xbox 360 controllers around, they were also great for PC use and are plug and play (on windows)

On the other extreme, I love my Xbox elite series 2 controller (core) for PC use. It's dedicated to use with my PC. I have an assortment of non elite xbox controllers that I use on the xbox. Got that through the $54 Verizon deal, which was a heck of a deal.

Using Sony controllers on a PC requires some dual shock driver/conversion software nonsense (I've used reWASD for that purpose in the past), or purchasing an 8bitdo wireless usb adapter which can make it "plug and play"

Using Sony controllers on a PC requires some dual shock driver/conversion software nonsense (I've used reWASD for that purpose in the past), or purchasing an 8bitdo wireless usb adapter which can make it "plug and play"
If you're trying to play anything through steam, Sony controllers don't require any drivers.. just go into big picture mode on steam and enable PlayStation controller support. The only issue is you won't know the battery level, but otherwise steams controller support is pretty good

If you're trying to play anything through steam, Sony controllers don't require any drivers.. just go into big picture mode on steam and enable PlayStation controller support. The only issue is you won't know the battery level, but otherwise steams controller support is pretty good
That's nice to know. The only Sony controller I've tried to use regularly was the PS Nav controller for Overwatch, but since OW2 that game is dead to me.

Ps5 controller works on pc?

Edit saw your other comment. Good to know. I have 2 ps5 controllers from the 34$ sale on awd a while back that I can use then. Thank you for your help.

Sunbreak doesn't make Rise useless really, it more fixes all the shitty stuff from Rise and adds in an actual end game. The end game is a garbage time sink and makes Iceborne look downright friendly but you know..

bread's done
Back