$12 Tier for these racing games with Steam keys:
-> Assetto Corsa: Ultimate Edition
-> Assetto Corsa: Competizione
-> DRIFT 21 *
-> rFactor 2
-> NASCAR Heat 5: Ultimate Edition *
-> Automobilista
-> Automobilista 2

NOTE = Games with the asterisk * - they do NOT support VR. All of the others support VR additionally as an option.
It’s showing as $13 for me. Regardless, what’s this single tier crap? I might have gone in on a low tier for original Asetto Corsa Ultimate and one or two other things, but getting everything at a single high tier feels both redundant and too rich for my blood.

It’s showing as $13 for me. Regardless, what’s this single tier crap? I might have gone in on a low tier for original Asetto Corsa Ultimate and one or two other things, but getting everything at a single high tier feels both redundant and too rich for my blood.
Whoops, I made a typo. Let me fix it.

It was $13 when I bought it too; I didn't have any of these games and I've been meaning to buy Assetto Corsa Ultimate numerous times - so, this works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a decent racing bundle for the assetto corsa games at least. They had this same bundle last year too.

I'm not a huge fan of village and a worthless coupon for $15 more. If it was REVillage Gold than it would be. I own all these on consoles, but I may double dip at $20.

RE6 is also missing the DLC (extra game modes.)
Revelations as well, even though I don't know how important the mass amount of DLC is. Also lots of costume DLC for 0, 2, 3. It's Humble and they're NOT generous with DLC pretty much ever unless the game is ancient or the bundle is a game and a bunch of DLC. You still get the base games at least though, so that is something.

RE6 is also missing the DLC (extra game modes.)
Looks like it's only some multiplayer modes. Could be important to some but all of the story content for each game looks to be here. Even the RE7 DLC sounds like some weird gimmicky stuff.

Might be a deal breaker for a completionist but it's perfect for someone like me who just wants to play through each story mode.

Remember when ~$3 was an early BTA price, $10 was the high tier, and the bundles were better than this?

Revelations as well, even though I don't know how important the mass amount of DLC is. Also lots of costume DLC for 0, 2, 3. It's Humble and they're NOT generous with DLC pretty much ever unless the game is ancient or the bundle is a game and a bunch of DLC. You still get the base games at least though, so that is something.
Most of these games are ancient.

RE Bundle at $35 is great, only provided you don't own most of this already - which probably will be a problem for most PC gamers here. 

$10 is really good, provided you're missing RE4: UHD (this QLoc Version on Steam), RE5 Gold, and RE6 altogether.

$20 is pretty good, provided you're missing RE2 Remake, RE3 Remake, and RE7 altogether. Even better, if you're missing stuff in earlier tiers, of course.

$35 is good, provided you're missing RE2 R, RE3 R, RE7, and RE Village [base] altogether. Of course, even better if you're missing previous tiers too.

Worth noting - RE7 DLC's might not be super-long, but they're worthwhile and important for some story-stuff. Namely, End of Zoe here is important; see my Review on it, as it should take 2-3 hours. Get End of Zoe or Season Pass, whenever it gets cheap.

End of Zoe review -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/530611?snr=1_5_9__402

More RE7 stuff - make sure to add Not A Hero DLC to your account, since it's free; it's 2 and 1/2 hours or so. Definitely worth playing, to play as Chris, as he basically cleans up the mess from everything that went out in the base-game. 

My review for Not a Hero - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/564190?snr=1_5_9__402

About RE6 - never owned any of the DLC's. Not like you probably need it. Most of the DLC's are MP-stuff and/or other game modes. Base-game and its 4 campaigns are so bloated anyways, you probably won't want or need any of it - should take most gamers double the amount of time of a typical RE game (i.e. 10-20 hours for a normal RE; meanwhile RE6 one can take 30-40 hours). RE6 has a whopping 4 campaigns. I like namely the 1st campaign (Leon's) and the last (Ada's). Ada's should be done last...b/c it fills blanks and plot-holes up for the other 3. As for the two middle campaigns, they overlap w/ each other too much, poorly placed, and feel have too many of the same boss fights, mini-boss fights, and repetitiveness of the same areas (tons of overlap in the two middle campaigns w/ each other, which hurt it). RE6 is good, despite its repetitive-ness and being so flawed, holds it back from greatness. Not being able to skip certain Chapters, scenes, sections you've done before in other campaigns when you're not in a different position really does NOT help.

RE Revelations 1 and 2 are BOTH underrated as can be - and are better than RE6, IMHO. 

RE4 UHD, RE7 Gold, RE2 Remake are probably the best RE games here. RE2 Remake is the best game here IMHO (What a masterpiece), even though RE4 UHD Steam-version (aka listed as RE4 2005, even though it's really RE4 2005: Q-Loc's 2014 Remaster) is my favorite.

RE4 UHD is way better (with mouselook support, super-important here) than the OG RE4 Retail box edition from UbiSoft (which lacks real mouselook support and you aim w/ the damn keyboard controls - WTF?). Make sure if you get RE4 UHD here, you grab RE4Tweaks and turn on Subtitle-support for cut-scenes. Get that here...
RE4Tweaks Mod (only for RE4 UHD) - https://github.com/nipkownix/re4_tweaks

RE5 Gold is pretty good. Base-game's a blast, even though it's way more action-y than RE4. Great port technically, though - especially when it came out; major improvement on that part over RE4 OG Retail Box version. Though, I prefer RE4 (any version) as an actual game. RE5 DLC's are good - and I'm glad that's included here; makes life easy here. One of the DLC's rule b/c you go back to the old mansion in RE1 and revisit a certain important character...and there's an awesome boss fight there too; don't wanna give away too much on it.

RE5 DLC's Bundle Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/352000?snr=1_5_9__402

RE Village is awesome. It many ways, it feels like a 1st person RE4 gameplay-wise and combat-wise; and design-wise, too. Though, it does feels like a combination of other RE stuff & RE games too. Definitely worth playing. I ain't bought/played Winters expansion yet.

RE Village Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/1196590?snr=1_5_9__402

RE Bundle at $35 is great, only provided you don't own most of this already - which probably will be a problem for most PC gamers here.

$10 is really good, provided you're missing RE4: UHD (this QLoc Version on Steam), RE5 Gold, and RE6 altogether.

$20 is pretty good, provided you're missing RE2 Remake, RE3 Remake, and RE7 altogether. Even better, if you're missing stuff in earlier tiers, of course.

$35 is good, provided you're missing RE2 R, RE3 R, RE7, and RE Village [base] altogether. Of course, even better if you're missing previous tiers too.

Worth noting - RE7 DLC's might not be super-long, but they're worthwhile and important for some story-stuff. Namely, End of Zoe here is important; see my Review on it, as it should take 2-3 hours. Get End of Zoe or Season Pass, whenever it gets cheap.

End of Zoe review -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/530611?snr=1_5_9__402

More RE7 stuff - make sure to add Not A Hero DLC to your account, since it's free; it's 2 and 1/2 hours or so. Definitely worth playing, to play as Chris, as he basically cleans up the mess from everything that went out in the base-game.

My review for Not a Hero - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/564190?snr=1_5_9__402

About RE6 - never owned any of the DLC's. Not like you probably need it. Most of the DLC's are MP-stuff and/or other game modes. Base-game and its 4 campaigns are so bloated anyways, you probably won't want or need any of it - should take most gamers double the amount of time of a typical RE game (i.e. 10-20 hours for a normal RE; meanwhile RE6 one can take 30-40 hours). RE6 has a whopping 4 campaigns. I like namely the 1st campaign (Leon's) and the last (Ada's). Ada's should be done last...b/c it fills blanks and plot-holes up for the other 3. As for the two middle campaigns, they overlap w/ each other too much, poorly placed, and feel have too many of the same boss fights, mini-boss fights, and repetitiveness of the same areas (tons of overlap in the two middle campaigns w/ each other, which hurt it). RE6 is good, despite its repetitive-ness and being so flawed, holds it back from greatness. Not being able to skip certain Chapters, scenes, sections you've done before in other campaigns when you're not in a different position really does NOT help.

RE Revelations 1 and 2 are BOTH underrated as can be - and are better than RE6, IMHO.

RE4 UHD, RE7 Gold, RE2 Remake are probably the best RE games here. RE2 Remake is the best game here IMHO (What a masterpiece), even though RE4 UHD Steam-version (aka listed as RE4 2005, even though it's really RE4 2005: Q-Loc's 2014 Remaster) is my favorite.

RE4 UHD is way better (with mouselook support, super-important here) than the OG RE4 Retail box edition from UbiSoft (which lacks real mouselook support and you aim w/ the damn keyboard controls - WTF?). Make sure if you get RE4 UHD here, you grab RE4Tweaks and turn on Subtitle-support for cut-scenes. Get that here...
RE4Tweaks Mod (only for RE4 UHD) - https://github.com/nipkownix/re4_tweaks

RE5 Gold is pretty good. Base-game's a blast, even though it's way more action-y than RE4. Great port technically, though - especially when it came out; major improvement on that part over RE4 OG Retail Box version. Though, I prefer RE4 (any version) as an actual game. RE5 DLC's are good - and I'm glad that's included here; makes life easy here. One of the DLC's rule b/c you go back to the old mansion in RE1 and revisit are certain important character...and there's an awesome boss fight there too.

RE5 DLC's Bundle Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/352000?snr=1_5_9__402

RE Village is awesome. It many ways, it feels like a 1st person RE4 gameplay-wise and combat-wise; and design-wise, too. Though, it feels like a combination of other RE stuff too. Definitely worth playing. I ain't bought/played Winters expansion yet.

RE Village Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/1196590?snr=1_5_9__402
I love your breakdowns, man. Excellent work. For me I haven't played 6 yet. So should I play it leon, 2 middle chapters, ada? And does it matter which middle chapter first for best experience?

Thanks again.

End of Zoe review -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/530611?snr=1_5_9__402

My review for Not a Hero - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/564190?snr=1_5_9__402

RE4Tweaks Mod (only for RE4 UHD) - https://github.com/nipkownix/re4_tweaks

RE5 Gold is pretty good. Base-game's a blast, even though it's way more action-y than RE4. Great port technically, though - especially when it came out; major improvement on that part over RE4 OG Retail Box version. Though, I prefer RE4 (any version) as an actual game. RE5 DLC's are good - and I'm glad that's included here; makes life easy here. One of the DLC's rule b/c you go back to the old mansion in RE1 and revisit are certain important character...and there's an awesome boss fight there too.

RE5 DLC's Bundle Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/352000?snr=1_5_9__402

RE Village is awesome. It many ways, it feels like a 1st person RE4 gameplay-wise and combat-wise; and design-wise, too. Though, it feels like a combination of other RE stuff too. Definitely worth playing. I ain't bought/played Winters expansion yet.

RE Village Review - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/1196590?snr=1_5_9__402
I appreciate this very helpful post. Sounds like I just need to snag a RE7 season pass somewhere for cheap and I'm all set. Looks like it has been as low as $5 so I'll get it somewhere once I reach that point of playing through the series.

I love your breakdowns, man. Excellent work. For me I haven't played 6 yet. So should I play it leon, 2 middle chapters, ada? And does it matter which middle chapter first for best experience?

Thanks again.
Thanks for enjoying my thoughts on RE series and this bundle. Appreciate that.

So, here's the order of the campaigns by default - i.e. Leon, Chris, Jake, and then Ada - so you might as well stick to that order your 1st go around with RE6.

Chris and Jake are the two middle chapters...that overlap a ton. And are repetitive in lots of ways - same areas, mini-boss fights, and main boss fights.

I guess you could do it say in this order: Leon, Jake, Chris, then Ada...if you really wanted. Middle 2 chapters overlap a ton in so many ways. Probably doesn't matter which way you take the two middle ones on.

Take Your Turn: Tactics & RPG Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/take-your-turn-tactics-rpgs

Notes:

-- All Steam keys, unless noted otherwise.

-- Coupons are for a discount to buy the actual product on the Humble Store (which are Steam keys)

$13 Tier:

-- Jupiter Hell

-- Coromon

-- Banner Saga Trilogy: Deluxe Pack

-- Jack Move

-- Coupon on the Humble Store for 60% off Tyrant's Blessing (Steam-key)

$20 Tier:

-- Songs of Conquest

-- Panzer Corps 2

-- The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos - Deluxe Edition

-- Coupon on the Humble Store for 40% off The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos - Season Pass 

IMO, having coupons in a bundle makes me less wanting to buy it than if it didn't. Just feels like I'm getting less value.

I just want Jupiter Hell, so I guess I'll pass.

Quite possibly one of the worst bundles for Humble in a while pricing wise and kind of content wise as well. This is a major pass for me considering I own about 80% of it just missing 2 from the top tier (Songs of Conquest/Panzer Corps 2). What's with the garbage coupons Humble?

Positives: An excellent lower tier although it should be priced maybe at $10 instead. Jupiter Hell is a pretty cool Doom roguelike type game. It's very similar to the ASCII based DRL - D**m, the Roguelike (very good) and considered a spiritual sequel. Don't sleep on it. Also the Banner Saga games are top quality, and Jack Move I believe as well.

Negatives: WTF is up with the garbage coupons. The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos should just be the full edition in the upper tier. Tyrant's Blessing was already bundled on Fanatical, so why not just bundle the full game? The top tier has an EA game (Songs of Conquest), and is considered a spiritual successor to HOMM, so I'm interested at least. Also Coromon bundled again spits on people who supported the Humble Choice last month I believe.

I want Songs of Conquest, but my heart says wait for a better bundle where you don't own everything haha, or a better price. Humble just loves to charge a lot now. 

Hope we get another killer bundle soon. I really liked seeing my Steam library go up +10 from the RE one.
The monthly bundles are the first Tuesday of the month. Other bundles are usually released on Wednesday and/or Fridays on any given week. Considering they have been releasing new bundles every Wednesday and Friday for the past two weeks or so, plus seeing that they have like 6 active bundles right now, I am guessing maybe one bundle this week max, if any at all. I am hoping for two though!

Humble Spaced Out Game Bundle:

$10+ TIER

Journey to the Savage Planet

Breathedge

Journey to the Savage Planet: Hot Garbage DLC Coupon (55% OFF)

$15+ TIER

The Outer Worlds

Trover Saves The Universe

The Entropy Centre

$30 TIER

High On Life

The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/spaced-out
The $10 tier is tempting! Though, I'm really more interested in Breathedge than Journey to the Savage Planet, and I can get just Breathedge as part of a complete the bundle deal on Steam for $8. Decisions....

Humble Spaced Out Game Bundle:

$10+ TIER

Journey to the Savage Planet

Breathedge

Journey to the Savage Planet: Hot Garbage DLC Coupon (55% OFF)

$15+ TIER

The Outer Worlds

Trover Saves The Universe

The Entropy Centre

$30 TIER

High On Life

The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/spaced-out
Anyone want just Outer worlds and the expansion? That's all I'd really not need from the bundle. Maybe $8 bucks? Let me know.

If that was Outer Wilds instead of Outer Worlds in the $15 tier I think I would cave.

High on Life is fun but not worth a $15 jump in tier price. It's not too long of a game, I'd just save some money and play it on gamepass.

Relatively garbage bundle as usual. I also agree High on Life is OK, but the humor isn't amazing for me, and the gameplay just average. I played through a good portion on Gamepass before becoming bored, but it was very playable.

I would go for the $10 maybe if that coupon was the actual expansion. Outer Wilds would make this is a must buy for me too. Just way too high of prices here IMHO.

Would've been better if top tier was $20 - I'd be all in then. But $30, so I get High On Life? Eh, don't need it that much.

We already got Outer Worlds: Spacer's last month in Humble, which was great - since I do have 3000 series hardware, so it ran fine for me. So, it doesn't help that Outer Worlds and Expansion Pass are in $30 tier here b/c I bought Spacer's last month.

I do like that OG Outer Worlds and Expansion Pass is here, for original graphics and since it likely runs a lot better & on more hardware sets (i.e. older hardware) though.

Eh, not sure if I should do $10 or $15 here. Probably $10, since I'm missing Journey TTSP.

I tried High On Life on gamepass and hated it. I'm someone who loves edgy humor when done well (South Park) but that game was just garbage to me.

Masterful Modern 3D Platformers

$17 Tier

A Hat in Time
A Hat in Time - Seal the Deal

$15 Tier

Demon Turf
Hell Pie

Kao the Kangaroo
The Spirit and the Mouse

Garbage Coupon 35% off Kao the Kangaroo Bend the Roo'les DLC

$9 Tier

New Super Lucky's Tale
Pumpkin Jack

Own some on PSX (Lucky, Demon Turf), and others have been bundled (Hat in Time, Pumpkin Jack, Kao free on Epic) make this a weird bundle. Lots of quality, bad tier prices, worthless coupon and a top tier that's obvious for $2 more making the mid tier near worthless. I don't like the pricing of these bundles. I own Hell Pie already too (bought too early), so I'm not sure I'll get these on the PC. If it came with the DLC for Kao I'd probably go for it. It is also missing the DLC A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro + Online Party.

It’s a stellar bundle if you don’t have any of the games and are into 3D platformers. I own all but 3 of the games unfortunately.

Super Lucky’s Tale is my favorite of the bunch. Very simple but fun experience that feels like an HD remaster of an old N64 or PS1 classic that never existed. Pumpkin Jack is really short but I tend to consider that a plus these days, and the gameplay is solid. It’s a good game to play during a chill Spooktober weekend. Demon Turf has a strange, ugly art style but it’s not a bad game. Hat in Time I absolutely hated and will never understand the love that got heaped on it. Terrible, confusing level design and awkward controls & camera.

Really want Kao, and Hell Pie looks like it’s channeling Conker’s Bad Fur Day which is awesome, but the price is still too high for me. If the useless coupons were actually the DLCs itself I would’ve bit.

Humble Choice for August reminder:

- Billing day's tomorrow, so...

- Pause, cancel, order today, whatever; do what you need to do.

Humble Choice for August reminder:
- Billing day's tomorrow, so...
- Pause, cancel, order today, whatever; do what you need to do.
I hadn't subscribed for a while, but I re-joined on August 4th mainly for Disco Elysium. When I go to my account it shows the next billing date as September 26th, which seems strange. So, I need to cancel today to avoid being charged for the next choice bundle? If I end up wanting it, I can resubscribe once the titles are announced, right?

I hadn't subscribed for a while, but I re-joined on August 4th mainly for Disco Elysium. When I go to my account it shows the next billing date as September 26th, which seems strange. So, I need to cancel today to avoid being charged for the next choice bundle? If I end up wanting it, I can resubscribe once the titles are announced, right?
No. You have already been charged for this month's bundle. You don't need to worry about next month's bundle yet.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Well, I was offered this month for $8 and didn't bite. But I was just offered a deal for $7 this month, so I bought it. 

If anybody’s getting the top tier of the new dino bundle and wants to sell Saurian, let me know. Literally all I’m interested in.

Tales from Wales FMV Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/tales-from-wales-interactive

Legend:

- GREEN = Steam keys

- RED = Coupon to redeem for discount on Humble Store for this particular game.

$5 Tier:

- Late Shift

- Blood Shore

- COUPON on Humble Store for 10% off The Isle Tide Hotel

$10 Tier:

- Mia and The Dragon Princess

- The Complex

- The Bunker

- Five Dates

- COUPON on Humble Store for 40% off Ten Dates (the follow-up to Five Dates).

EXTRA NOTES:

For those who got Tiers with coupons & are actually looking to maybe use these Humble Coupon things...

- Ten Dates (Steam-Key) on Humble Store.

- The Isle Tide Hotel (Steam-key) on Humble Store.

I paused the Monthly, and Humble gave me a $7 off coupon and a $6 off coupon to resume.  Both expire tomorrow.  Of course, I went with the $6 off, but I've never seen that before.

I was given the $6 offer, too, but declined.  I had even purchased the prior month's choice so it's not as if they are waiting for lapses to hand these things out.

bread's done
Back