Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle now available - 9/30 TRAUMA - 10/5 SpaceChem added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
There's another Humble Indie Bundle. This one contains the game Frozen Synapse and its soundtrack. If you pay more than the average you also get the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle that was available previously between bundles 2 and 3.

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle:
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (If you pay more than the average)

* = demo available

Steam and Desura keys are available for Frozen Synapse, and the three released games from the Frozenbyte bundle. You also get a Direct2Drive key for Frozen Synapse. Direct downloads from the humble bundle site are DRM free and available for PC, Mac, and Linux.

It's usually best to get in on these early. Sometimes they add things in later with requirements, but everyone who purchased already automatically gets them. Of course since they started out with throwing in the Frozenbyte bundle for above average purchases that may not apply this time. The average is going up and will most likely continue to rise as sales continue.

As usual you can also support two great charities, Child's Play and the EFF, with your purchase.

Ends 10/12

http://www.humblebundle.com/

To get a better sense of the what the game is check out the 20-minute Quick Look on Giant Bomb. It's from the game's beta period so it's not 100% representative of the final product, but it will give you an idea of how it plays.

Update 9/30:
TRAUMA added to bundle. It will be added to your Steam library automatically if you already redeemed your key.

Update 10/5:
SpaceChem added to bundle. This one will not be automatically added to your Steam list. There is a separate Steam key on your bundle download page.

Update 10/7:
SpaceChem's soundtrack has been added to the bundle download page.

Game Trailers
Frozen Synapse
[youtube]vVGu_ydmwm8[/youtube]
TRAUMA
[youtube]AHWSJiJUWEc[/youtube]
SpaceChem
[youtube]w1_w_-46rV0[/youtube]
Trine
[youtube]LXdwRmiZam4[/youtube]
Shadowgrounds
[youtube]8YL8MNS2ySM[/youtube]
Shadowgrounds Survivor
[youtube]ZZ36kvLf8qI[/youtube]
Jack Claw
[youtube]KzcBJ5y1jV4[/youtube]
Splot
[youtube]2oI7GGQW4Ns[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw his tweet! Sweet!! I was very very close to getting this game last Steam sale.. not sure if this one activates on Steam, but at least I can get a copy of it finally!

Just kidding it does say right on the site that it DOES activate on Steam as they normally do... I figured it did, just didn't see it (I was blind ;-) -- Love the Humble Bundles! get them everytime!

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

[quote name='Kilvas09']Anyone confirm if it activates on Steam or not?[/QUOTE]
yep, it does. I just activated it on there myself.

...just a note to what I said, it seems like the average is dropping fast...so i don't know if right this minute was the right choice. That being said, I love the humble bundles and wont complain that I paid a little more, just wanted to inform others.

Gah, need to stop spending money, but I can't resist....

Dropping $6. Figure I'll pay for the soundtrack and get the game for free.

Yay, in for one. Been wanting Frozen Synapse for a while. Already had Trine, and loved that. Chipped in quite enough to get the bundle anyhow.

And it registers on Steam like the previous bundles, so bonus.

I don't recall seeing that Splot game when they offered the Frozen bundle, but I'm interested in it whenever it gets released, so I went in for both bundles at $3.85

Better get in on this quick if you want the bonus for paying above the average. That average is rising and will continue to rise.

Grabbed Frozen Synapse, already had the other games in the bundle, but it is well worth the cash for Synapse alone if the reviews are anything to go by.

Frozen Synapse is an awesome and really deep strategy game. I loved it - and this should do nothing but up the players online...excellent!

I own the game, but might chip in just to get the soundtrack (plus, who doesn't love the EFF and Child's Play).

Humble Bundles = awesomeness.

[quote name='kodave']I don't recall seeing that Splot game when they offered the Frozen bundle, but I'm interested in it whenever it gets released, so I went in for both bundles at $3.85[/QUOTE]

Just checked my unique link for my prior purchase of the Frozenbyte bundle - and it does in fact come with Splot. I guess you have an extra key to gift now :).

Not sure that one game qualifies as a bundle, exactly--but when it's a good a game as Frozen Synapse, I'm not complaining.

[quote name='tranceFusion']does this register on steam?[/QUOTE]
You.. didn't even bother to skim the original post..? Here, I'll save you the effort:
[quote name='louiedog']
Steam and Desura keys are available for Frozen Synapse, and three games from the Frozenbyte bundle (Trine and the Shadowgrounds games) should you choose to pay more. You also get a Direct2Drive key for Frozen Synapse. Direct downloads from the humble bundle site are DRM free and available for PC, Mac, and Linux.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome.

And thanks, OP. Had my eyes on FS for a while. The other games are a nice bonus.

[quote name='tranceFusion']does this register on steam?[/QUOTE]

Here's what you get when you purchase the whole thing at above the current average pay amount:

• Steam: Steam keys for Frozen Synapse and the Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Direct2Drive: Key for the Frozen Synapse + Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Desura: Keys for Frozen Synapse and the Frozenbyte Bundle
  • OnLive: Key for Trine
  • Frozen Synapse Multiplayer Key

That's all on top of the direct download links HB gives you for the games (as well as BitTorrent links), Mac and Linux links, the Trine soundtrack, and much more.

Hope that helps!

[quote name='louiedog']There's another Humble Indie Bundle. This one contains the game Frozen Synapse and its soundtrack. It's not much of a bundle with just one game, but if you pay more than the average you also get the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle that was available previously between bundles 2 and 3.

Steam and Desura keys are available for Frozen Synapse, and three games from the Frozenbyte bundle (Trine and the Shadowgrounds games) should you choose to pay more. You also get a Direct2Drive key for Frozen Synapse. Direct downloads from the humble bundle site are DRM free and available for PC, Mac, and Linux.

It's usually best to get in on these early. Sometimes they add things in later with requirements, but everyone who purchased already automatically gets them. Of course since they started out with throwing in the Frozenbyte bundle for above average purchases that may not apply this time.

As usual you can also support two great charities, Child's Play and the EFF, with your purchase.

Ends 9/12

http://www.humblebundle.com/

To get a better sense of the what the game is check out the 20-minute Quick Look on Giant Bomb. It's from the game's beta period so it's not 100% representative of the final product, but it will give you an idea of how it plays.[/QUOTE]

I think you meant ends 10/12?

[quote name='ijustw1n']I think you meant ends 10/12?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, otherwise I just lost a month. Thanks for the tip, I'll fix it.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Here's what you get when you purchase the whole thing at above the current average pay amount:

• Steam: Steam keys for Frozen Synapse and the Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Direct2Drive: Key for the Frozen Synapse + Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Desura: Keys for Frozen Synapse and the Frozenbyte Bundle
  • OnLive: Key for Trine
  • Frozen Synapse Multiplayer Key

That's all on top of the direct download links HB gives you for the games (as well as BitTorrent links), Mac and Linux links, the Trine soundtrack, and much more.

Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

When you list it out like that, it makes more sense that this sale is being described as a bundle. Still, it's a little strange to see a single statuette at the top of the page.

This is fucking awesome. I was gonna pay $5 for Trine the other day for the Steam daily deal but really wanted the Humble Bundle.

Sites not working for me when I checkout thru Paypal tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about picking up Trine the other day as well but passed; I didn't get the Frozenbyte Bundle before so this was a great deal :)

Yep this is wonderful timing. Finally got it to go through with Paypal. Dropped a $5 on this bundle as well as the last one. Gave mostly to charity and the game developers with a little for the Humble group.

So glad I have Trine now.

anyone know anything about splot? is it saying that we'll get a code for it when it is released?

I remember something about jack claw forever remaining unfinished as well?

[quote name='AgentW']anyone know anything about splot? is it saying that we'll get a code for it when it is released?

I remember something about jack claw forever remaining unfinished as well?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Frozenbyte Community']Jack Claw will be announced with the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle. It's a prototype project we were working on in 2006-2008. We're not actively working on it anymore but decided to release it for the public.

I'll update this post soon with more info etc.

FYI, Humble Frozenbyte Bundle will go live in about 2 hours from now.[/quote]
Found this. From here

bread's done
Back