Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle now available - 9/30 TRAUMA - 10/5 SpaceChem added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
There's another Humble Indie Bundle. This one contains the game Frozen Synapse and its soundtrack. If you pay more than the average you also get the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle that was available previously between bundles 2 and 3.

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle:
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (If you pay more than the average)

* = demo available

Steam and Desura keys are available for Frozen Synapse, and the three released games from the Frozenbyte bundle. You also get a Direct2Drive key for Frozen Synapse. Direct downloads from the humble bundle site are DRM free and available for PC, Mac, and Linux.

It's usually best to get in on these early. Sometimes they add things in later with requirements, but everyone who purchased already automatically gets them. Of course since they started out with throwing in the Frozenbyte bundle for above average purchases that may not apply this time. The average is going up and will most likely continue to rise as sales continue.

As usual you can also support two great charities, Child's Play and the EFF, with your purchase.

Ends 10/12

http://www.humblebundle.com/

To get a better sense of the what the game is check out the 20-minute Quick Look on Giant Bomb. It's from the game's beta period so it's not 100% representative of the final product, but it will give you an idea of how it plays.

Update 9/30:
TRAUMA added to bundle. It will be added to your Steam library automatically if you already redeemed your key.

Update 10/5:
SpaceChem added to bundle. This one will not be automatically added to your Steam list. There is a separate Steam key on your bundle download page.

Update 10/7:
SpaceChem's soundtrack has been added to the bundle download page.

Game Trailers
Frozen Synapse
[youtube]vVGu_ydmwm8[/youtube]
TRAUMA
[youtube]AHWSJiJUWEc[/youtube]
SpaceChem
[youtube]w1_w_-46rV0[/youtube]
Trine
[youtube]LXdwRmiZam4[/youtube]
Shadowgrounds
[youtube]8YL8MNS2ySM[/youtube]
Shadowgrounds Survivor
[youtube]ZZ36kvLf8qI[/youtube]
Jack Claw
[youtube]KzcBJ5y1jV4[/youtube]
Splot
[youtube]2oI7GGQW4Ns[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
SpaceChem is my favorite puzzle game of the year.

With only ~27 hours clocked into the game (I am just finishing the 4th planet), SpaceChem is infinite fun.

Explaining how the game plays/works is difficult and merely just watching videos of it can be confusing. You just have to try the game for yourself to understand.

Dare I say, SpaceChem is probably the best game in the bundle (yes, I am crazy).

Really didn't care about Frozen Synapse or Trauma, and I already had the other bundle they're including.

But I am SO in for SpaceChem. I've been waiting on another sale on it forever.

[quote name='Wolfpup']So Splot and JackClaw still aren't actually finished, right?

I *THINK* I already bought them in an earlier bundle.

I'm still planning on buying this bundle though, although I'm not paying as much as I did on the last one with more games I was interested in (I think I paid $40 or 50 for the last one, this one I'm thinking maybe $20, since it's just one or two games I don't already have, and I don't really care about them much).[/QUOTE]

If you picked up the FrozenByte Bundle previously (it was the most recent previous HB), then, yes, you do already have copies of them.

These bundles are always awesome. I always donate $5 to them since I never play the games but I always fell like helping out for providing such good deals for other gamers.

Thanks for the thoughts on SpaceChem, everyone. I'm going to download it right now and give it a whirl.

P.S. For what it's worth, I loved, loved, loved chemistry in high school. College, not so much ;)

[quote name='warreni']If you picked up the FrozenByte Bundle previously (it was the most recent previous HB), then, yes, you do already have copies of them.[/QUOTE]

oh well at least you can gift the leftover copies this time, I saw that when I first installed it. That way you can just pawn it off on one of your buddies and make em feel like you bought them a game lol.

[quote name='unless']I thought you didn't get giftable copies with the HIB?[/QUOTE]
thats what it said when I installed this one, it said you will receive giftable copies of all the games you own. Didn't see it last time but its only my second hb

[quote name='TheRobReport']thats what it said when I installed this one, it said you will receive giftable copies of all the games you own. Didn't see it last time but its only my second hb[/QUOTE]

Ah. No, it says you will not receive giftable copies of games you own.

[quote name='unless']Ah. No, it says you will not receive giftable copies of games you own.[/QUOTE]

Well, technically all of the games are "giftable" in the sense that the direct downloads can be put on a flash drive or CD/DVD and given to a friend. However, you don't receive extra Steam keys.

Hey thanks for the heads up on the added games, they usually send an email to update buyers but I didn't receive one yet...anyway I have always wanted to try SpaceChem!

SpaceChem is the icing on the awesome cake that Humble Bundles always bring to the party.

(Almost bought SpaceChem numerous times in the last few months. Glad I waited it out!)

[quote name='crazy913']So, we get a separate key for SpaceChem right? So if we already own it... Does that make it more or less a giftable copy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, SpaceChem is a separate code. Frozen Synapse and Trama have a combined code.

[quote name='Dukey77777']Is Jack Claw going to turn into a game at some point? I tried it out and it seems fun....[/QUOTE]

I want to say it was a cancelled project.

[quote name='unless']Ah. No, it says you will not receive giftable copies of games you own.[/QUOTE]

it said that when you were installing it on steam?

I don't know what anything said where, but I already owned copies of Frozen Synapse and SpaceChem, and my Steam code did not give me extra copies of those.

[quote name='mokmoof']I don't know what anything said where, but I already owned copies of Frozen Synapse and SpaceChem, and my Steam code did not give me extra copies of those.[/QUOTE]

did you look at your gifts section? cause I've heard that it often won't tell you and it just pops up in gifts.

[quote name='TheRobReport']did you look at your gifts section? cause I've heard that it often won't tell you and it just pops up in gifts.[/QUOTE]
In my case, nothing there.

[quote name='Dukey77777']Is Jack Claw going to turn into a game at some point? I tried it out and it seems fun....[/QUOTE]

Since they've released the source code, there is a project that is attempting to maybe possibly think about doing something with it...

http://code.google.com/p/jack-claw/

Of course, you could have at it yourself, if you are so inclined... :applause:

[quote name='mokmoof']I don't know what anything said where, but I already owned copies of Frozen Synapse and SpaceChem, and my Steam code did not give me extra copies of those.[/QUOTE]

Go to your Humble Bundle order page and find the separate Steam key for SpaceChem. Don't apply it to your Steam account. Give it to a friend. SpaceChem wasn't auto-added to the Steam key for the other two games, for whatever reason.

[quote name='kodave']Go to your Humble Bundle order page and find the separate Steam key for SpaceChem. Don't apply it to your Steam account. Give it to a friend. SpaceChem wasn't auto-added to the Steam key for the other two games, for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
Gooooooot it. That's awesome! Thnaks!

Highly doubt this can happen, but if anyone has a spare key and wants to sell it, please let me know. My own fault for not getting into it sooner, but just thought I'd ask on here.

Pooky: I checked all the trade forums, and there's none for either general codes or HIB stuff. I thought maybe the Steam thread might be used for that, but I didn't see anything in there. Let me know if there's an official place for those requests/sales/trades.

bread's done
Back