Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle w/bonus

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey there!

The Humble Bundle is back with the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle.

Be sure to pay what you'd like for Frozen Synapse, an excellent turn-based strategy game for Mac, Windows, and Linux, while supporting two worthy charities. If you decide to pay above the average price, you can also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, which includes Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, the Jack Claw prototype, and a Splot preorder.

Download the games instantly from the Humble Bundle, or add them to your Steam library.

Choose to support the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Child's Play Charity at the same time.
Click here to pick up your Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle before time runs out!
Sincerely,
Jeffrey Rosen
Humble Bundle

©2011 Humble Bundle, Inc. | 5 3rd St. | Suite 918 | San Francisco CA, 94103
Hey there!

We just added TRAUMA to the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle. If you have already purchased your bundle, it will automatically show up on your Humble Bundle download page or Steam library.

TRAUMA tells a story of a young woman who survives a car accident. Recovering at the hospital, she has dreams that shed light on different aspects of her identity - such as the way she deals with the loss of her parents. TRAUMA lets you experience those dreams in an interactive way, reminiscent of point-and-click adventure games.

To get Trauma you have to pay more then the average price.

Spoiler because it is large. I wish I could have Frozen Synapse and Trauma. I already have the Humbe Frozenbyte Bundle. If any of you don't want it.......... like that is going to happen.....*sigh*

bread's done
Back