Humble Indie Bundle #2

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 is up now: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Not a normal deal per se, but rather a make-your-own-deal since it's a "pay what you want" format. Either way, it's for a good cause.

EDIT: I guess listing the games included would be helpful!

The bundle includes:

- Braid
- Cortex Command
- Machinarium
- Osmos
- Revenge Of The Titans

Last edited by a moderator:
And it includes BRAID!! everyone needs to play this little gem!! well worth the price of admission....even though you can decide how much....

but like it says...it's for a good cause...so don't be a Scrooge!!

Happy Holidays!

[quote name='thegamecubist']

so much online spending FFFFFFFFUUUUUU-[/QUOTE]

Good thing Steam's holiday sale is less than one week away. :mrgreen:

I dropped $5 as well, because that's all I had left in my PayPal account. Feel kind of scrooge-like... but since I'll probably only play one of the games (and not to completion) it's hard to feel that guilty.

Oh yeah, and I moved the slider all the way towards developers. Those lousy kids don't deserve none of my hard earned cash.

Thanks, adayinthelife! I played the demo of Machinarium and I was hooked. It's a shame that microsoft didn't work with the developers to put it on LIVE.

[quote name='ejamer']I dropped $5 as well, because that's all I had left in my PayPal account. Feel kind of scrooge-like... but since I'll probably only play one of the games (and not to completion) it's hard to feel that guilty.

Oh yeah, and I moved the slider all the way towards developers. Those lousy kids don't deserve none of my hard earned cash.[/QUOTE]

$9.99, slider all the way towards charities here. :) Those capitalists can make their money any time.

I put in $10, but I'm curious, if I want to transfer these games to my gf's Mac to give 'em a go, is that doable? I know there's no DRM and whatnot, but I'm not sure if it can be downloaded once and used on multiple computers.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I put in $10, but I'm curious, if I want to transfer these games to my gf's Mac to give 'em a go, is that doable? I know there's no DRM and whatnot, but I'm not sure if it can be downloaded once and used on multiple computers.[/QUOTE]
That is entirely doable. You can download them as many times as you like. It even says so on the page.

"Feel free to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them on all of your Macs and PCs freely. There is no time-limit on your downloads."

This bundle now works with steam/desura, even if you already bought it. Just go back and you should see buttons to generate keys for either platform.

Bought it mostly to play Braid. I'm already staring at my screen wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do.

bread's done
Back