Humorous Article CAGs can appreciate

Calculoso

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this is not the correct forum (also this is my first thread/second post so go easy on me!) but I figured CAGs would feel this guy's pain

My backlog is similar in length (though older titles are on a double backlog) and of course indefinite pauses to crossing the next title off occurs with multiplayer games

Enjoy the quick read!

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/106/1067470p1.html

Also, got this link from IGN so you might have already seen it!

Thanks for sharing. I could easily get through my (small but JRPG-heavy) backlog if there was nothing coming out for the rest of the year that I wasn't interested in. No such luck, sadly, as there's quite a number of those, including at least two Day One purchases.

Yea, they are really going to need to drop the price from $60 soon. There are so many games releasing along side each other and ALL at $60 if not more - that it is almost impossible to buy them all.

I wonder if games will ever go the route of a majority of them being 2-3 hour AAA experiences and only cost 10-20 bucks. I'm not talking about some company crapping out a crap game, I'm talking about working hard on shorter experiences and charge less.

Who knows.

I wouldn't mind no new games for a year...but only after they release the ones they've already announced. Then I could easily half my backlog, if not finish it.

bread's done
Back