Hunted $44.99 Preorder @ TRU w/ Free Shipping

[quote name='aznhero913']Spoke to a lady on the phone today and she said the pre-order should ship out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update!

[quote name='specter316']Mine says that it's on hold until 5/8/11, when I look it up online. Odd...[/QUOTE]

Do you mean 06/08/11?

My order says "on hold until release date 04/28/11" which was a day after my order. WTF?

Just as an FYI I just received shipping confirmation with an estimated delivery between the 7th and 10th of June.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Considering they conned me out of the 19.99 price point, TRU can go fuck themselves[/QUOTE]

I expected this, what I didn't expect is that they'd lie about the reason for cancelling my order. That aggravated me more than not getting it for that price. So yeah, +1 on them going Shaq-Fu ing themselves.

You guys got shipping confirmations?? I only received a email yesterday that was a order processing confirmation. It does give me the estimated delivery date of 6/6-6/9, but its definitely not a shipping confirmation.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You guys got shipping confirmations?? I only received a email yesterday that was a order processing confirmation. It does give me the estimated delivery date of 6/6-6/9, but its definitely not a shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Just reread the email and it is only a processing confirmation, but as the person above me said they should have it shipped out soon.

FYI: The $44.99 price that was available for the pre-orders is STILL showing on TRU.com for the now released game and is actually available for $37.49 for the PC(DVD) version. ALL versions have FREE SHIPPING as well and I believe both PS3/360 versions can be ordered for in-store pickup.

PS3

PC(DVD)

Man, I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I went out and checked my status, and it hasn't been shipped yet, but it has been " located". WTF? You'd hope they could frickin' locate it...

Ya idk if this is normal for tru or not but seriously this is some pretty bad shipping service. If it wasn't for the fact that it is free shipping I would probably be more upset. But even with a good price I will not be ordering from toys r us again. Especially if this is how shipping always is. Especially not Pre orders.

It does help that I got an amazing price on the game.

Yeah this is pretty much the experience I have every time I pre-order from TRU. I didnt get Mafia II until two weeks after release day, but that was more of a problem with their inventory system.

I remember when they had the buy 1 get one half off.
I got my Darksiders on time actually like that week but Bayonetta oh man.
That was just a pain since apparently they got no 360 stock in and it was weeks until they would.
So I ended up having to contact them and tell me to ship the PS3 version instead, which I took and returned to walmart and used the money on the 360 version.

But besides that mishap the shipping was pretty good.
But it might not have been free shipping can't remember.

I am thinking I really will just swing by toys r us and grab it then when I finally get my order in the mail go return that one to the store as the original buy.

WTF?!?!?!

My copy came in today opened up!

All it has is a seal at the top saying don't sell before a certain date.

There goes selling it on CL as a new copy.

[quote name='aznhero913']WTF?!?!?!

There goes selling it on CL as a new copy.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks wasn't gonna get the game till $20-$25 but with the $10 pre-order & $45 price I jumped on it. Now just need to kmart to put it on sale for $35-$40 & the cycle will be complete.

I got my copy today. I think what may have happened to you was, they use them sticky as fuck bubble mailers and when I ripped the mailer open that wrap around the game came right off. It was that really cheap wrap that you see some games come in.

Take it into the store and say it came not working they will or should give you a new copy.

At least your copy came. I'm still waiting for mine, and it's sitting less than 30 miles away. UPS is a crappy service, UPS mail innovations is even worse, and it "shipped" on 06/02/11. I'm never ordering from
TRU again.

[quote name='gotdott']Played with my housemate for a couple of hours. Not really feeling this game.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it yet. I let a local CAGer borrow mine. I guess I'll hear the reviews from him soon.

I played through the first level last night. its actually a decent game IMHO. I really like the 3rd person shooter aspect they added to it, it's a nice change from normal hack'n'slash games. I'm happy with the $30 I paid for it.

bread's done
Back