hurry dead rising 3 for pc for 33.75 till 12 pm tomorrow

Pradbitt

CAGiversary!
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition (PC Download)
Release Date: 09/05/14 - DRM: Steam
dead-rising-3-pc-download.jpg

list price:

$49.99

total savings:

$16.24

coupon code:

for $11.24 off

Green Man Gaming

$33.75 w/ Coupon2 days ago

expires

Aug 18, 12pm EDT

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/dead-rising-3/

If you kind of liked Dead Rising 2, but didn't think there were enough zombies and too much loading, buy this immediately. More weapons, more costumes, more zombies, more vehicles, larger map, and less loading. This is what a sequel is supposed to be.

I would get this, but the fact that the system requirements list midrange CPUs and GPUs for the minimum system requirements scare me.  I could change the graphics card, but my CPU is just under the minimum system requirements, and to upgrade the CPU, I would have to start a whole new build.   fuck that.  For that, I'll just buy an Xbox One like I've been on the fence about since the price drop and use the Xbox One copy of Dead Rising 3 I got from Gamefly for $16.   

I would get this, but the fact that the system requirements list midrange CPUs and GPUs for the minimum system requirements scare me. I could change the graphics card, but my CPU is just under the minimum system requirements, and to upgrade the CPU, I would have to start a whole new build. fuck that. For that, I'll just buy an Xbox One like I've been on the fence about since the price drop and use the Xbox One copy of Dead Rising 3 I got from Gamefly for $16.
This. Was really surprised when I saw the requirements. I think the minimum requirement is like a gtx 570. Will just have to wait until I build a new computer (if I ever do). Even if I do, I'll have to get probably a gtx 780 or at least an r9 290 if I want to be able to max out any newer games that will be coming out for Tue next couple years.

Do you guys know if I'm able to run this game at high settings with an i3 4360 & 270x?  Just recently build a mid-range gaming pc to replace my 10 year old pc gaming rig (Athlon Xp 2500+ w/ 9700 Pro).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys know if I'm able to run this game at high setting with an i3 4360 & 270x? Just recently build a mid-range gaming pc to replace my 10 year old pc gaming rig (Athlon Xp 2500+ w/ 9700 Pro).
i3? time for an upgrade!

But seriously, this game will be 75% off or more with a few months of release.

i3? time for an upgrade!

But seriously, this game will be 75% off or more with a few months of release.
Yeah i know. I was on a mad budget ($600). I only build it to play dota 2, cs source/go, starcraft 2, & indie games.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a deal. It'll be under $20 by summer steam sale.
Pc mustard race
13 dollar difference isn't worth waiting nearly a year to play.

Plus Steam sales are just recycled, a majority of the newer AAA games hardly even go below 30.

bread's done
Back