HURRY!!!! New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99

[quote name='Floppay']First off, it's probably $19.99, with a price glitch on the site.

Secondly, it's not a repost. My post is the deal, not some guy guessing what it may or may not be.

YOU Fail.[/QUOTE]

Yes but "the deal" was being talked about for almost 45 minutes by the time you got around to post it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, now. People, including myself, accidentally repost all the time.

sorry not that good of a deal... it was actually 30$ normal price about a month ago then they raised it up to 50 and now their cutting it back to 30$ and saying it's a sale?! psssssssssh

[quote name='dannyox718']Yes but "the deal" was being talked about for almost 45 minutes by the time you got around to post it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, now. People, including myself, accidentally repost all the time.[/QUOTE]
I didn't "accidentallly repost". When people log on and see "HURRY NSMB Wii $29.99" they know what's up.

Not when they see a bland topic, with a long discussion on what it might or might not be.

so if i make a thread called "quick wii nsmb 29.99"
it's a different title, with the same subject that would be considered a repost, why isn't yours? different title, same subject.

but deal wise, yea i think i'll pass this time.

[quote name='Floppay']I didn't "accidentallly repost". When people log on and see "HURRY NSMB Wii $29.99" they know what's up.

Not when they see a bland topic, with a long discussion on what it might or might not be.[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem. You go ahead and keep nursing that ego. I knew exactly what was up when I saw the first post. A simple "my bad" would have also sufficed.

[quote name='Mxyzptlk3']sorry not that good of a deal... it was actually 30$ normal price about a month ago then they raised it up to 50 and now their cutting it back to 30$ and saying it's a sale?! psssssssssh[/QUOTE]
There was also a glitch awhile back that made it $17.49 new that also came with a $10 coupon.

[quote name='Floppay']I didn't "accidentallly repost". When people log on and see "HURRY NSMB Wii $29.99" they know what's up.

Not when they see a bland topic, with a long discussion on what it might or might not be.[/QUOTE]

You consider this as "bland"?

"Gamestop Power Hour: NSMB WII? (Friday)"

Just because it didn't have a few exclamation points and "HURRY", you consider it bland? Also it was fairly clear in the first post of that thread that it was going to be NSMB Wii, seeing that the only other 2D Mario game isn't even in their system as a new title, which was posted 8 posts in.

And as far as "a long discussion", dude it didn't even get to the middle of the 3rd page before the sale actually went on.

Don't lie, you just wanted to look cool.

HHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO GO GO!!!
128764281570611168.jpg

You guys making "fun" of him for reposting, so fucking what?
Honestly you guys are all posers, doing what everyone else does
So what if he said "hurry"? Not everyone on cag knows that this deal is just an hour.
Seriously you post one after the other, saying the same thing.
Why don't you shut the fuck up and get a life, there is no need to continually browse the forums for double posts, or better yet search for them, which I know most of you do
You should all get together and jerk each other off, you $$$$$$S

[quote name='commando1']You guys making "fun" of him for reposting, so fucking what?
So what if he said "hurry"? Not everyone on cag knows that this deal is just an hour.
Why don't you shut the fuck up and get a life, there is no need to continually browse the forums for double posts, or better yet search for them, which I know most of you do
You should all get together and jerk each other off, you $$$$$$S[/QUOTE]

They aren't making fun of him because he reposted...

I'm not sure if you should be defending anyone if you didn't even understand the points of everyone's posts yourself...

[quote name='dannyox718']Yes but "the deal" was being talked about for almost 45 minutes by the time you got around to post it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, now. People, including myself, accidentally repost all the time.[/QUOTE]

If the other people seeing resposts and such wouldnt be in such a damn hurry though to point it out and say some stupid remark like "you fail" and act like a horses ass then you wouldnt need to respond to posts like that.

Would also help if you didnt act like you were trying to talk down to someone like they were 5 years old the hostility for this kind of thing would be alot lower.

Dont be a part of the problem.

[quote name='poopdoofio']Can't we all just get along :\[/QUOTE]

And no, most cant. The internet is a haven for people with big egos and tiny self esteems because they can be projecting dickholes to complete strangers while hiding safely behind their computers and say what they like to appease their cowardly personalities without fear of reprisal.

you should put "used" in the headline.

unless I'm mistaken and it's actually for a new copy... if so, apologies in advance.

[quote name='commando1']You guys making "fun" of him for reposting, so fucking what?
You should all get together and jerk each other off, you $$$$$$S[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD I'M A POSER!!!

Everyone stop doing what everyone else does. If one person posts their opinion, no one else can post their opinion, otherwise you'll be a poser. And this guy will lose so much respect for you, it's not even funny.

And besides, nobody actually searched for a double post. When it's visible on the first page, you just click on it and link to it. You're like a slow Johnnie Cochran. But it's cool. At least you're not a poser like us.

And i'm not sure why the OP was defending this whole topic. Plenty of reposts occur. Just because this topic has been seperated as a 'fact' and the other one was a question doesn't mean anything.

in the op's defense-the original thread was

Hurry New Super Mario bros. $19.99-
wich was for a new copy-

he saw this info n gamestops twitter page so he posted it-it wasn't until he was corrected that the price on the site was $29.99 n didn't reflect the $19.99 he saw on twitter. gamestop quickly fixed the twitter deal/page to reflect that.

his mistake was then changing the thread title to Hurry NSMB $29.99 n then defending that deal
wich then left him open to getting fried by some cagers.
as everyone new about that deal for at least a day in advanced.

[quote name='Interfeci']OH MY GOD I'M A POSER!!!

Everyone stop doing what everyone else does. If one person posts their opinion, no one else can post their opinion, otherwise you'll be a poser. And this guy will lose so much respect for you, it's not even funny.

And besides, nobody actually searched for a double post. When it's visible on the first page, you just click on it and link to it. You're like a slow Johnnie Cochran. But it's cool. At least you're not a poser like us.

And i'm not sure why the OP was defending this whole topic. Plenty of reposts occur. Just because this topic has been seperated as a 'fact' and the other one was a question doesn't mean anything.[/QUOTE]
OMG OMG you ARE a poser. Because most people see one person's comment and just copy it. It's retarded. Why don't you just shut the fuck up and keep your double posting comments to yourself and just let threads die.

[quote name='randomevent']They aren't making fun of him because he reposted...

I'm not sure if you should be defending anyone if you didn't even understand the points of everyone's posts yourself...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's it. I understand that you're a $$$$$$, so...
They were making fun of him because he said hurry, and like I said most people don't know the deal is only one hour, so that justified
I'm just so sick of the internet tards thinking their cool or something.

bread's done
Back