Hybrid XBLA beta codes

[quote name='capybara554321']I got this when I tried to enter it. There is a problem with the offer associated with this code.[/QUOTE]

As I said in the OP, the codes don't appear to be active yet. Try again tomorrow or Friday when the beta begins.

The beta will go live, and you will be able to activate your code, on Friday, April 27th at 11:00am PDT.

If you try to activate your code before then, you will receive an Xbox Live error.

more annoyingly:
In order to participate in the beta, you must have an Xbox live gold account. Your Xbox account must have its region set to North America.
fin.

Hello!

Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into the Hybrid closed beta! Your access key is

As a beta test participant, you will be one of the first to join in the unique experience that is Hybrid, as well as help us to perfect the game.

Throughout the duration of the beta you are encouraged to send us feedback on your experience via the forums at www.whatishybrid.com/forums. Your feedback is important to us, and ultimately helps us to make the game better for all players.

The beta will go live, and you will be able to activate your code, on Friday, April 27th at 11:00am PDT. If you try to activate your code before then, you will receive an Xbox Live error.

For instructions on how to redeem your code, view the tutorial here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes.

In order to participate in the beta, you must have an Xbox live gold account. Your Xbox account must have its region set to North America.

Thank you and good luck!

5TH Cell

[quote name='sendme']I don't think I singed up through gamespot for this but I got an email today about it.[/QUOTE]

On the website, there was a sign up. You probably did that, it was here awhile ago.

Does everything good have to happen when I have satellite internet?

It isn't possible to play Xbox live on 1000+ Ping and 950mb daily cap >_>

Thanks OP, I was wondering where people were getting these from. I personally think this game looks kind of... awful, but it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised by the beta.

[quote name='Darker']Thanks! Just got a code. Really want to try this out later. Any news when the servers might be up today?[/QUOTE]

They're already up. I was just playing it and I have to say I really liked what I saw so far.

I have been playing it a bit and all I can say is that it is a weird game. Definitely a hybrid of different types of mechanics from different shooters (e.g. cover, blind fire, flying, kill streaks, etc.). The trick seems to be getting the hang of everything and figuring out the levels so you can be more "fluid". Weird game...

bread's done
Back