I <3 half price books

Klank

CAGiversary!
It seems every time I go there I find something good. Maybe not what I was in there looking for but still something sweet. This time I managed to find a sealed copy of War Gods for the PC for $1 and a copy of UT2K4 for $2. Anyone else have any other good half price books finds?\\:D/

Only recent thing I managed to snatch up from half price was a new copy of condemned: criminal origins for pc for $5.

I got a mint copy of Brave Fencer Musashi for the PS1 for $20 and a copy of Thousand Arms for $25. Not crazy cheap but cool finds none the less.

Suikoden 1 for $5 (case, manual, and disc) and Legend of Legaia for $5 (case, manual, and disc).

And lots and lots of CDs for $1 or $2.

I stop in every once in a while and the videogame department is about 2 feet on one shelf. There are a ton of PC games, but I strongly prefer console gaming so I never bother checking prices.

I picked up Mario Golf sealed and mint for the N64 for $3.99. I sold it on ebay for $34.99.

I also got the GTA Vice City Stories and Call of Duty 3 guides for $1 each.

My HPB uses eBay to price their games most of the time. Therefore I don't even bother looking at their selection most of the time. However they are awesome for finding used CDs. I can't tell you how much of my back catalog library has been purchased from HPB. Often times I've gotten the older and better mastered editions for many albums such as the Gastwirt editions of many Yes albums. Especially "Fragile" which is considered to be the best edition of that album on ANY format.

bread's done
Back