I already have a PSP, should I get a Nintendo DS?

[quote name='sononkyo']that's just fucking ridiculous. I have a PSP and loading isn't that extreme unless you are a fucked up ritalin kid with excessive ADD.[/QUOTE]
Well, compared to DS, PSP have very long loading times. That´s because DS have no loading times.

I think you should. That is a GREAT price on a DS. If you don't like it I am sure you can eBay it used and get more than what you spent on it with those 2 games included... as long as you eBay it before the price drops to $120.

[quote name='praystation']Ummm.... You are wrong. Ken Kutaragi (Father of Playstation) never addressed Playstation (PS, PS2, PSX, PSP, soon PS3) as "Just-Gaming-machine." He call them "Entertainment system."[/QUOTE]

Newsflash: We know who Ken Kutaragi. He's the guy that got demoted from being the head Sony guy for being an idiot.

First trade Ridge Racer in towards Meteos, Kirby Cursed Canvas and you'll start to understand why your DS was the right choice.

Then, for Christmas, get copies of Advance Wars : Duel Strike, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Mario Kart DS (Wireless Online Play!!!!), and an imported copy of Jump Superstars. You'll start to see why the DS is amazing. Then get the rest of these games and you'll be in gaming bliss. I mean the biggest problem facing the DS is that it has simply too many good games to play.

Nintendogs
Lunar: Dragon Song
Zoo Tycoon
Trace Memory
Lost in Blue
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Animal Crossing DS
Final Fantasy 3
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Mario & Luigi 2
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

[quote name='GCX']Well, compared to DS, PSP have very long loading times. That´s because DS have no loading times.[/QUOTE]
Some cartridge games may have loading time too, look at "crazy taxi" for GBA.

bread's done
Back