I am back and I have some more stuff I am looking to sell for CHEAP!

All of the prices for the below mentioned items are definetly not set in stone and if you buy more than one item, expect to get a discount or even something for free! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything. Paypal is also accepted and preffered.

MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 10 DOLLARS BECAUSE OF SHIPPING
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

Xbox -

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown - $30

GB/GBC

Final Fantasy Legend III - $5

Xbox -
Rainbow Six 3 (Crack on top of case and disc fairly scratched, still plays perfectly) - $
Mojo (Brand New and Sealed) - $3

how much shipped?

You might want to PM craven_fiend, I think I remember that he was looking for the box & instructions to Advance Wars 1 . Drop him a PM and check to see if I'm right on that.

[quote name='shrike4242']You might want to PM craven_fiend, I think I remember that he was looking for the box & instructions to Advance Wars 1 . Drop him a PM and check to see if I'm right on that.[/QUOTE]

Good looking out shrike. Hopefully he got my pm from this morning as well. But I doubt I was one of the first to pm him about Doom 3 CE, theres always a shred of hope....I suppose.

HUGE BUMP. I just dropped the prices on almost everything I had left available guys, someone needs to pick this stuff up, it is soo cheap.

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']HUGE BUMP. I just dropped the prices on almost everything I had left available guys, someone needs to pick this stuff up, it is soo cheap.[/QUOTE]

nice - lockdown :D

Final Fantasy Legend III - $5
Die Hard Arcade - $3
Virtua Fighter 2 - $3
Virtua Cop 2 - $3

hey, if these arn't gone yet. i'll buy these.

Lol, I dont know Joevan I am running pretty dry right now man, them PC games were prolly the last of it, unless I can interest you in a Complete Final Fantasy II for SNES

For god's sake, can somebody buy some of those Mario Party E-reader card games off of me, I have like 6 of them, stupid Toys R Us and there cheap 90% off sale

bread's done
Back