I am doing something very stuipid tommarow UPDATE!

bowmanarmy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Tommarow I plan to go to EB games in Anderson and trade in 40 or more games and 20 or more DVDS. My first thought was that I would put them on ebay, but I just don't want to put that much time into it. I might even get even dumber and take the cash out option. Anyhow, I will post an image of the recipt if any of you are interested

I am the greatest brother ever. Bought my big bro a 360

[quote name='bowmanarmy']Tommarow I plan to go to EB games in Anderson and trade in 40 or more games and 20 or more DVDS. My first thought was that I would put them on ebay, but I just don't want to put that much time into it. I might even get even dumber and take the cash out option. Anyhow, I will post an image of the recipt if any of you are interested[/quote]

Are these "40 or more games" the ones listed in your TL?

Just a note, right now at EB/Gamestop they have a deal where it's trade in 4 PS2, Xbox, GC, PSP, or DS games and get $10 extra in credit, so it might be at least a little better to trade them in groups of 4. (thus giving you $100 or more extra)

[quote name='Ma12kez']Are these "40 or more games" the ones listed in your TL?[/QUOTE]

Some of them, most of the game i am trading in are from my real collection of games I ment to play, but have recently relized that I wont play. The 360 is the only thing I play even when I have a chance to play

I would assume 10AM.

Looking over your tradelist, I could probably beat the credit they're offering with Paypal.

However, it would take a few hours to figure out the average selling prices to everything on the list and you sound like you'd rather take whatever they're willing to offer.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I would assume 10AM.

Looking over your tradelist, I could probably beat the credit they're offering with Paypal.

However, it would take a few hours to figure out the average selling prices to everything on the list and you sound like you'd rather take whatever they're willing to offer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I been working around 60 hrs a week, so haven't had much time, and deffentily not enough time to ship all those games. I am going to ebay the big hits like Suikoden 3 later, but the others I just cant force my self to do all that work. I may do the cash out, witch will take me down even more.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']Tommarow I plan to go to EB games in Anderson and trade in 40 or more games and 20 or more DVDS. My first thought was that I would put them on ebay, but I just don't want to put that much time into it. I might even get even dumber and take the cash out option. Anyhow, I will post an image of the recipt if any of you are interested[/QUOTE]

You already did something stupid -- you forgot to spell check.

And it's worth the time investment to sell things on Ebay... you'll get way, way, way more cash than EB would dish out.

TO all of the offers above, I am done trying to get rid of this crap here. I had no response when I posted my trade list. And I say Screw Splel Chekc

Make a list of the games you're trading here and maybe sell to CAGs? I'd probably be interested in some things. If you don't have time to go to the post office, there's a thing where USPS can pick up your packages at your home

[quote name='bowmanarmy']Tommarow I plan to go to EB games in Anderson and trade in 40 or more games and 20 or more DVDS. My first thought was that I would put them on ebay, but I just don't want to put that much time into it. I might even get even dumber and take the cash out option. Anyhow, I will post an image of the recipt if any of you are interested[/QUOTE]

Guess what I will do you one better. To get money for books for school I actually traded in at one time over 100 DVDs that netted me like 500 bucks after the 20% off so it isn't stupid it is just easier to do. (This was before I was dealing with CAG and me knowing how to deal with Ebay)

[quote name='cdeener']Guess what I will do you one better. To get money for books for school I actually traded in at one time over 100 DVDs that netted me like 500 bucks after the 20% off so it isn't stupid it is just easier to do.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, you make me feel much better.

choc%20chip%20cookie.jpg

I never even saw your tradelist, its hard to search them all when there are so many. I also usually ignore the ones that don't have some price range posted for the games because the person is often expecting some ridiculous amount.

I'll save the time, I'll give you $8 for Katamari Damacy, this is probably at least double what any game store will offer.

misleading title.

thought it was about a sex change and/or selling his body for a copy of bubble bath babes.

[quote name='Apossum']misleading title.

thought it was about a sex change [/QUOTE]
been there.

[quote name='Apossum'] and/or selling his body for a copy of bubble bath babes.[/QUOTE]
done that.

Actually, I don't blame you - sometimes its just easier to trade things in than deal with 20-30 small transactions where you only make $3-4 after shipping/handling costs.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']Do you people not look at tradelist? I had this stuff up for months and months and got rid of like 2 things.[/QUOTE]

yeah but this is like a clearance/blowout sale.. lol

321.25 to be exact, plus I forgot the disc to a couple of games.

[quote name='gizmogc']Woah. Is that $380? Thats alot for most of that, well, crap.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. Are there any restrictions on what games can be traded? And when does it end?

Or if somebody can direct me to a topic that already has details on this deal, that would be sweet. I tried searching, but I couldn't find it.

I was going to write that this is a bad idea but the OP already admits it is "stuipid"

To others, I'd say list your games on half.com or Amazon. You avoid some of the hassles of ebay but would get more money.

The real shame for the OP (also many other of us gamers) is that he bought some of this stuff in the first place. :)

PS too bad that EB merged with GS and ended the good trade-in deals. Last year I dumped a bunch on unplayed or little played games but $12.50 each for games that has little value.

Thanks for posting the receipt. Its always nice to see what everything traded in at. Tell you the truth I never traded in that many, but I have dumped handfuls of games at a time knowing I could have picked up more for the online. I might throw a few on the trade list here, but if I can't get at least $30 for a game I normally won't take the time selling it online.

I would rather spend the time working on a client's project billing hours then messing with selling a game online. Back when I was in school I didn't mind it and would do what it took to make a few extra bucks.

[quote name='Scorch']EB owned the hell out of you.[/QUOTE]

Word. At the very least, you should have taken those DVD's to an FYE. They give much better prices.

I dunno, but if I were to trade games into EBgames like you did, I would of kept all the games that had some value and sold it elsewhere. Like you said, you had the games up for months on your tradelist.

If you actually let people know you are resorting to trade-in values, they will probably throw a lot more offers your way. I know I swoop in like a vulture when people say stuff like that.

[quote name='mkg12']I dunno, but if I were to trade games into EBgames like you did, I would of kept all the games that had some value and sold it elsewhere. Like you said, you had the games up for months on your tradelist.

If you actually let people know you are resorting to trade-in values, they will probably throw a lot more offers your way. I know I swoop in like a vulture when people say stuff like that.[/quote]

There were some gems on there, like Shadow Hearts.

I might have to take advantage of this $10 credit deal though and dump some games like Backyard Wrestling, Dark Summit, Starsky and Hutch.....unless ,of course, any vultures would like to beat the $10 + junk credit id get :)

[quote name='Chacrana']You already did something stupid -- you forgot to spell check.

And it's worth the time investment to sell things on Ebay... you'll get way, way, way more cash than EB would dish out.[/quote]

Christ.. that's a word you're going to be using a lot, over and over again, in life. You might want to learn how to spell it correctly. Don't be "stuipid!"

[quote name='niceguyshawne']From the OP's title I thought he was entering a spelling bee.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

And he still won't fix it , after the umpteenth person points it out you'd think he would .

bread's done
Back