I am getting Burnout 3 from EAstore.com for $15.94 shipped.

Titans24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am just wondering if anybody else ordered anything from EA and noticed the same thing? I only entered the $15 off code that EA sent me for February and they registered it twice for $30 off. Not sure if this is just a glitch that EA didn't catch or what. I just got the email confirming the shipment of my order. However, it hasn't been charged to my card yet, so I don't know if I will only get charged the $15.94.

EDIT: I just checked my checking account and only $15.94 was taken off my debit card from EA.

Thank you for choosing EA Store for your recent software purchase. The details of your order are below.

Has been shipped via:UPS Ground
Your tracking number is:

Order Number:
Method of payment: CREDIT CARD

ORDER SUMMARY:

SKU Title Units Amount
--------- ----------------------------------- ------ ---------
14834 Burnout® 3: Takedown&trade 1 9.95

Freight Amount: 5.99
Tax : 0
-----------------------
Total :$ 15.94

[quote name='rynomite']Yep, I got the same thing when I used my code for Fight Night Round 2 and it came out to $25.84 after shipping.[/quote]

looks like he's getting it $10 cheaper. Am I reading it wrong?

Whoa....a glitch in the system, good luck.

I still have yet to use my $15 coupon....thinking about MVP baseball or Timesplitters

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='rynomite']Yep, I got the same thing when I used my code for Fight Night Round 2 and it came out to $25.84 after shipping.[/quote]

looks like he's getting it $10 cheaper. Am I reading it wrong?[/quote]

Looks like it's about $20 plus around $5 for shipping. Shipping eats up $5 of the discount.

There was a glitch witht eh EA store a year or two ago the older CAGs will remember it.

It spread really quickly (on the net) and eventually caught up with everyone although I think a few managed to get their games cheaper...

Damn just tried it on TimeSplitters 3 and it only took $15 off. Does the glitch happen after you receive confirmation e-mail or before you confirm the order?

[quote name='Snake2715']There was a glitch witht eh EA store a year or two ago the older CAGs will remember it.

It spread really quickly (on the net) and eventually caught up with everyone although I think a few managed to get their games cheaper...[/quote]

That was the deal I joined the site for (someone on IGN told me about the details being posted here, so I registered). I got SSX 3 for $3.09 plus shipping.

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='Snake2715']There was a glitch witht eh EA store a year or two ago the older CAGs will remember it.

It spread really quickly (on the net) and eventually caught up with everyone although I think a few managed to get their games cheaper...[/quote]

That was the deal I joined the site for (someone on IGN told me about the details being posted here, so I registered). I got SSX 3 for $3.09 plus shipping.[/quote]

Yeah, you could just keep stacking the coupons. That was awesome. I got so many new games for $3 or $4 a piece.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i signed up to the newsletter a while back and have never received one piece of mail from them :cry:[/quote]

Same here

[quote name='doubledown']Whoa....a glitch in the system, good luck.[/quote]

matrix.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn just tried it on TimeSplitters 3 and it only took $15 off. Does the glitch happen after you receive confirmation e-mail or before you confirm the order?[/quote]

It told me right away. It just had 2 $15 discounts stacked on top of each other. I ordered it on Sunday night and I just got the tracking # info today. I didn't want to post anything until I got the email saying it was shipped out.

You EA loving bastards ;). SHoot if you guys are buying games for $5, I don;t think EA is making money so I'll turn a blind eye...this time! ;)

[quote name='doubledown']Did you enter TWO $15 codes or just one?[/quote]

I would like to know also... And how do you get these thing? If he used two is anyone willing to donate 2 to me? or atleast tell me how to get them?

[quote name='help1'][quote name='doubledown']Did you enter TWO $15 codes or just one?[/quote]

I would like to know also... And how do you get these thing? If he used two is anyone willing to donate 2 to me? or atleast tell me how to get them?[/quote]

I only entered one coupon. I copied it from my email and pasted it on EA's website. I thought you couldn't stack coupons on their website, at least the $15 coupons.

bread's done
Back