I am Locking up thankz alot i'm not a bad a Bad CAG so thankz things good around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you reply to my PM? I think I'll just bid on them now but I still want to know the conditions of the empty cases and if I can get the covers and manuals thrown out to reduce shipping cost.

[quote name='Hostile']Can you reply to my PM? I think I'll just bid on them now but I still want to know the conditions of the empty cases and if I can get the covers and manuals thrown out to reduce shipping cost.[/QUOTE]

ok look at the pics

Your pics aren't in a good enough resolution to tell which ones are the best and that still doesn't answer the question I had.

[quote name='Hostile']Your pics aren't in a good enough resolution to tell which ones are the best and that still doesn't answer the question I had.[/QUOTE]

ok what's your question ?

[quote name='cevern']sealed steelbook Limited Collector's Edition Loki: Heroes of Mythology #1 - $1[/QUOTE]

added your bid

[quote name='starmask2k3']ok what's your question ?[/QUOTE]

"Can get the covers and manuals thrown out to reduce shipping cost?"

Empty cases are a lot lighter than one with manuals in them. Are you using me to bump your topic!? ;)

[quote name='Hostile']"Can get the covers and manuals thrown out to reduce shipping cost?"

Empty cases are a lot lighter than one with manuals in them. Are you using me to bump your topic!? ;)[/QUOTE]

ok

[quote name='kipz']HALO 3 CE hard cover Mr Dude65 $2
orange GBA to GameCube Cable $1[/QUOTE]

added your bids

RB 2 (complete but NO DISC ) - $1
WARHAWK (complete but NO DISC ) - $1
bad company ( complete but NO DISC ) - $1

This bid is only holds true if you are willing to ship just the empty PS3 cases (w/out the manuals and covers) like you agreed.

[quote name='Hostile']RB 2 (complete but NO DISC ) - $1
WARHAWK (complete but NO DISC ) - $1
bad company ( complete but NO DISC ) - $1

This bid is only holds true if you are willing to ship just the empty PS3 cases (w/out the manuals and covers) like you agreed.[/QUOTE]

added your bids

[quote name='cevern']USED-COMPLATE-JAP Ghost in the shall $2[/QUOTE]

added your bid

[quote name='MillerTime2523']PS3 Keyboard - $1[/QUOTE]

sorry Miller you miss it . it END

MY LOWBALL SALE Part 3 ENDED THANKZ FOR THE BIDS

johnnyrocker360
Band of Brothers SEALED johnnyrocker360 $32 +10+.70=42.70 shipped with DC

CaoPi
CLUB ( complete but NO DISC ) CaoPi 1.00
1+3+.70=4.70

cevern
USED-COMPLATE-JAP Ghost in the shall cevern $2
sealed steelbook Limited Collector's Edition Loki: Heroes of Mythology #1 cevern $1
2+1+4+.70=7.70

Hostile
RB 2 (complete but NO DISC ) Hostile 1
WARHAWK (complete but NO DISC ) Hostile 1
bad company ( complete but NO DISC ) Hostile 1

1+1+1+4+,70=7.70

Mr Dude65
GTA SKIN (1) Mr Dude65 $1
XBOX360 White FACEPLATE Mr Dude65 $2
Gears of WAR 1 CE hard cover Mr Dude65 $1
1+2+1+4+.70= 8.70

Sharp Katana
SEALED EAZY E STR8 OFF THA streetz of muthadhu in compton Sharp Katana 1.00
SEALED WEEZER make believe Sharp Katana $1
1+1+4+.70=6.70

kipz
HALO 3 CE hard cover kipz $2
orange GBA to GameCube Cable kipz $1
2+1+4+.70=7.70

Last edited:
[quote name='Mr Dude65']Wait, did that one dude buy the Halo Artbook???[/QUOTE]

yeah for 2 sorry

[quote name='phoenix529']Isn't taking something out of the auction because you're not getting as much as you want for it against dv8mad's rules?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and he's broken the rule about the end date.

This is all a little fishy.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Also, how did you calculate shipping?? $6 cant be right.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe 3 empty PS3 cases will cost $5 to ship either.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']how come he wasn't in the totals?[/QUOTE]

i forgot to put him down

if your having problems with the shipping then give me your address so i can go to the PO tomorrow

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Cmon now guys, you know you're the real deal when you talk like a twat.[/QUOTE]

you dont talk about me because your on the bad list

[quote name='starmask2k3'] I'm VERY sorry for not following the dv8mad Lowball Sale guidelines.I extended the auction end date simply to get the amount I felt my items were worth.Not only that, but I took bids from a friend so that my items would not go for such low prices.As of right now, NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BIDS THEY MADE.However, if they still want to buy the items at the agreed upon price, that is acceptable. Unfortunately, I have been banned from ever holding another dv8mad Lowball Sale by dv8mad himself. I'm sorry that things had to go this way, but I took something good and twisted it to meet my own needs. I apologize to all CAGs and I hope that my honesty here at the end can save a bit of the reputation that I have built with my feedback from previous sales and trades. Thank you.[/quote]

I think I missed something...>_>

Goodluck with everything man.

your shipping prices were a bit high, but I'm glad you made some adjustments. I would've bid on your FF7 and possibly your PS3 Hard drive but $20 to ship is outrageous :shock:

anyway I already sent you payment for the CDs. Pm'd you my info as well.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I kind of want to buy my stuff, but the shipping is going to kill me.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I was going to bid on a few things, but I didn't like his control freak/ebay style. Plus his shipping was ridiculous. I didn't see him making up new rules and claiming his friends were bidding until today. fuckin' people can't just be legit man. He's a gouger, period. CAG is and should stay about good deals where people don't mind losing a buck or two to make a trade or sell. This guy wants to OVERCHARGE for shipping and then drives up his lowball prices by involving a "friend." He's a greedy gouger, and I will stand by this claim.

You can make a trade list and charge whatever you want for your shit on there, but if you make a lowball sponsered by a certain person, you sort of need to play by the rules you agreed upon. You obviously wanted your half-assed attempt at a lowball to have the name recognition of that certain user. You're dishonest and greedy. You were already attempting to rip people off on shipping, but that wasn't enough for you. CAG isn't a place for mega greedy people. I can understand wanting fair value for your items, but when you willingly take part in a certain person's sponsered lowball, you're agreeing to get fucking lowballed! That's the name of the game.

If I'm at all out of line then please, specifically, let me know why I'm out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back