I am looking for Classic Survival Horror at a cheap price!

djlenin

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
As you can read from the subject I am looking for some survival horror games for the PSX and PS2 consoles at a damn good price cause my ass is po. I'll leave a list at the bottom of some I am looking for, if you could also suggest some that are good titles, I would also appriciate it a lot, thanks and you guys have a good day.

List of Games
- Silent Hill 1
- Parasite Eve 1&2
- Fatal Frame 1-3

damn i was gunna say parasite eve! well, you could always try one of the earlier resident evils for ~$10 a piece

I will second trying out cold fear lol definately no your RE zombies in that game..

Another cheap pick up would be a game called Obscure..

Here is another one : Haunting ground

All 3 Fatal Frames are cheap and hard to find at Game Crazy. All are priced around $11-15, but damn near impossible to find.

By the way $6.50 shipped for a Cold fear? I sold a used scatached up copy that had the soundtrack (I think the st is rare though) for like $17 on eBay :)

[quote name='djlenin']naw, I played that before...it just didnt do anything for me really, thanks for the suggestion though![/QUOTE]

There's like 4 or 5 of them at least, man. I wouldn't brush them all off because of one.

If you have XBOX .. you can find Fatal Frame 1/2 at Game Rush for $14.99 Each or get them both for $14.99 (BOGO Free Deal).

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Clocktower 3![/quote]
Played it and loved it, I'd love to see a forth. I am playing a game right now called Haunting Ground which is made by the same company and has the same playing style of Clock Tower, except instead of holy waters, you have a dog.

[quote name='freshzen']All 3 Fatal Frames are cheap and hard to find at Game Crazy. All are priced around $11-15, but damn near impossible to find.

By the way $6.50 shipped for a Cold fear? I sold a used scatached up copy that had the soundtrack (I think the st is rare though) for like $17 on eBay :)[/quote]
All we got around here is fuckin gamestop and eb games and their copies of Fatal Frame are around 30-35 dollars used! I was like mo fuckin way. Thats why I'm so glad I found this site, cause at least I can get rare games for a decent price.

bread's done
Back